European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

11-24-2018, 10:21 AM   #1
Eternal Vibration
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4

Powerful Gaming/CAD/Simulation FEA Computer - Core i7 - Dual GTX1070 Graphics Cards

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,530.00

Item Interest
Selling a recently built PC that is ideal for all kinds of applications and processes. CAD, Graphics design, gaming of all kinds even at 4K resolutions. Great Christmas Present! Multi-Monitor setups, data processing, simulations etc. All components are either new, or have been inspected/tested, or seller refurbished. Each system is bench marked and tested for stability and performance.

Highlights:
PC configured with dual EVGA GTX 1070 graphics cards in an SLI Bridge setup allows for ultra high performance of graphics and gaming applications. Check out the sample benchmark of a Core i5 System w/ 16GB Ram and dual GTX 1070 cards. If you are looking for high frame rates, on everything from FHD to QHD 4K resolutions, these machines can handle it! Check out the awesome Benchmark score in the pictures (Core i7 equipped). This computer ranks high at 91% better scores than other computers tested.

Core i7 (3.6GHz Quad Core)

If you would like a RAM upgrade to 24GB instead of 16GB, please make an offer for $100 over the listed price and your machine will ship with extra RAM installed and configured.

Other specs:
Asus Z270 Motherboard
Dual EVGA GTX 1070 Graphics cards
Up to 24GB DDR4 RAM
128GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 500GB Internal SSD (Total 628GB of fast storage space!)
3 RGB Fans
1 rear fan
EVGA 750W Power Supply
Corsair 460 case

Software included:
Windows 10 Pro

702-781-4187 Call/text (preferred text!)

Attached Images

Last edited by Eternal Vibration; 12-02-2018 at 03:43 PM..
Appreciate 0