R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

02-20-2019, 09:37 AM   #1
6spdTanzM4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 Tanzanite Blue 6spd

Denver Shop for Suspension Troubleshooting and Custom Exhaust Weld?

Hey guys,

I have a couple things to tackle with the M4 here in Denver and was wondering if anyone had shop recommendations for quality and good pricing on -

1) My right front suspension "clunks" when going over bumps at slow speeds, like a bolt is loose somewhere but it feels solid/normal overall. It goes away above 40mph or so. I think a shop installs some sonic sensors while driving to pinpoint the issue? Either way looking for a good shop for this.

2) Looking to install a new exhaust, Magnaflow X Pipe and two small mufflers in place of 2nd cats. Looking for a reasonable/good shop for custom welding on this.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2021, 11:15 AM   #2
mjponti
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 McLaren 720S, 2021 X4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmr2t View Post
Hey guys,

I have a couple things to tackle with the M4 here in Denver and was wondering if anyone had shop recommendations for quality and good pricing on -

1) My right front suspension "clunks" when going over bumps at slow speeds, like a bolt is loose somewhere but it feels solid/normal overall. It goes away above 40mph or so. I think a shop installs some sonic sensors while driving to pinpoint the issue? Either way looking for a good shop for this.

2) Looking to install a new exhaust, Magnaflow X Pipe and two small mufflers in place of 2nd cats. Looking for a reasonable/good shop for custom welding on this.

Thanks!
Just wanted to check in, did you find a good shop to go to? I'm new to the area and need to check my alignment after my F80 got transported. Also will need a shop for additional mods.
Appreciate 0