Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-28-2021, 09:56 PM   #1
jPTe92M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 YMB M3

2015 Yas Marina Blue DCT F80 44,500 Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2015 Yas Marina Blue M3 located in the Long Beach, CA. Found and purchased her from Carmax Duarte, CA in 3/2019 with no accidents.

Had the pleasure of driving her for 2 years and 4 months. This car has mainly been a weekend car driving no more than 50 miles each weekend. Longest drive with this car was from Long Beach CA, to Temecula (75 miles) done once. Decided to put this car up for sale as I do not drive the car enough and priorities have changed. This car has been babied, color corrected 3x and sealed/waxed every 5-6 months and garaged kept 98% of the time.

Purchased in March 2019 with 39,086 miles, now sitting at 44,500 miles and very slowly rising. Self- oil changed with Castrol Edge 0W-40 on 7/18/20 at 42,270miles.

Decided to go with a simple OEM + look with the car with the upgrades as follows:
- Lightweight front lip purchased and installed by Supreme Power
- 90mm Exhaust tips from Supreme Power
- 12mm Mach Schnell Spacers front and rear
- Gloss black kidney and side grills from EAS
- Carbon fiber side skirts and 3D style rear diffuser purchased and installed by RW Carbon
- Carbon fiber CS-style trunk spoiler purchased and installed by RW Carbon
- No brand carbon front splitters (no imperfections)
- AFE Momentum Intake
- Upgraded LCI tail lights with LED reverse lights (installed by EAS)
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Brake pads (for less dust as OEM installed at 40,500 miles)
- 2 fairly new front Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (purchased 10/2019 with 3,710 miles on them)

Stock parts will come with the car

The only flaw on the car is a little paint peeling/cracking on the front lower center bumper where the lip is bolted (see photos). I had to make a quick left turn into a driveway once as a car was coming at me with a great deal of speed. Goes to show how durable the lightweight lip is, but came at the cost of a little damage to the bumper.

Hope this car goes to another enthusiast of this forum. Local sale preferred. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-29-2021, 05:59 PM   #2
jPTe92M3
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jPTe92M3 View Post
Up for sale is my 2015 Yas Marina Blue M3 located in the Long Beach, CA. Found and purchased her from Carmax Duarte, CA in 3/2019 with no accidents.

Had the pleasure of driving her for 2 years and 4 months. This car has mainly been a weekend car driving no more than 50 miles each weekend. Longest drive with this car was from Long Beach CA, to Temecula (75 miles) done once. Decided to put this car up for sale as I do not drive the car enough and priorities have changed. This car has been babied, color corrected 3x and sealed/waxed every 5-6 months and garaged kept 98% of the time.

Purchased in March 2019 with 39,086 miles, now sitting at 44,500 miles and very slowly rising. Self- oil changed with Castrol Edge 0W-40 on 7/18/20 at 42,270miles.

Decided to go with a simple OEM + look with the car with the upgrades as follows:
- Carbon fiber side skirts and 3D style rear diffuser purchased and installed by RW Carbon
- AFE Momentum Intake
- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Brake pads (for less dust as OEM installed at 40,500 miles)
- 2 fairly new front Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires (purchased 10/2019 with 3,710 miles on them)

The only flaw on the car is a little paint peeling/cracking on the front lower center bumper where the lip is bolted (see photos). I had to make a quick left turn into a driveway once as a car was coming at me with a great deal of speed. Goes to show how durable the lightweight lip is, but came at the cost of a little damage to the bumper.

Hope this car goes to another enthusiast of this forum. Local sale preferred. Thanks for looking!
Bump with price reduced to get this sold
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 05:27 PM   #3
jPTe92M3
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

- AFE Momentum Intake

Bump with price reduced to get this sold
Current Pending sale…
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2021, 01:13 PM   #4
davinnn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f80

Let me know if it doesn't go through
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2021, 10:45 PM   #5
UnBemeta
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

beautiful YMB

Hey there I sent you a message on Cargurus, I was sure to find that post over in the forums, I am in LBC area as well. Let me know

Thanks

-Michael
Appreciate 0