Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

04-15-2021, 07:00 PM   #1
F32Dre
Rep
Drives: bmw m4 f82

Hi everyone - getting a bunch of codes out of no where this morning and my cluster gauges stopped working (for sure it's a software issue since one of the codes says my convertible roof isn't secure and i don't have a convertible).

Any one recommend a mod friendly SA in Pembroke Pines or Ft Laud BMW?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2021, 04:03 PM   #2
Delmoney335
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BSM G80 comp

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3 Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Dre View Post
Hi everyone - getting a bunch of codes out of no where this morning and my cluster gauges stopped working (for sure it's a software issue since one of the codes says my convertible roof isn't secure and i don't have a convertible).

Any one recommend a mod friendly SA in Pembroke Pines or Ft Laud BMW?
I have been going to pines bmw. Ali is the SA, he's young guy but not sure about "mod friendly" I didn't have any.
      04-18-2021, 06:37 PM   #3
donnyblaze1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP

I'm guessing it's a bit of a drive for you, but I've had nothing but good experiences with Sam and Abu at Vista in Coconut Creek. My F80 isn't modded, but my E90 was and they took good care of her for a few years.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2021, 01:03 PM   #4
Gray-M4-COMP
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition

Active Autowerke Single midpipe/ warranty

Hey guys,

I have an m4 that I recently installed. I take my car to Pembrooke pines bmw, but haven't since I installed the midpipe. My service advisor is David Bushing. I was wondering if you guys know if they will void warranty because of the midpipe? Beside this everything else is stock. I love the midpipe, but kind of regretting cutting the original pipe. All my previous cars I always tampered with and tuned and lost warranty. Told my self I was going to leave this completely stock because bmws are known to have issues. Let me know if you think I am safe or you think I should talk with my advisor when I drop the car off for service. Or do you think it's a better idea to say nothing.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2021, 06:35 PM   #5
SantanaM3
Rep
Drives: F80

Hey guys,

I work with Alejandro at Pembroke Pines. He is cool with any mods other then the DME tunes.
Appreciate 1
      04-27-2021, 09:11 PM   #6
Gray-M4-COMP
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantanaM3 View Post
Hey guys,

I work with Alejandro at Pembroke Pines. He is cool with any mods other then the DME tunes.

What do you recommend I do if David is already my advisor? Is there a way to switch advisors. I really don't want to go back to stock in fear of him freaking out and flagging my car.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2021, 10:14 PM   #7
SantanaM3
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray-M4-COMP View Post
Hey guys,

I have an m4 that I recently installed. I take my car to Pembrooke pines bmw, but haven't since I installed the midpipe. My service advisor is David Bushing. I was wondering if you guys know if they will void warranty because of the midpipe? Beside this everything else is stock. I love the midpipe, but kind of regretting cutting the original pipe. All my previous cars I always tampered with and tuned and lost warranty. Told my self I was going to leave this completely stock because bmws are known to have issues. Let me know if you think I am safe or you think I should talk with my advisor when I drop the car off for service. Or do you think it's a better idea to say nothing.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray-M4-COMP View Post
What do you recommend I do if David is already my advisor? Is there a way to switch advisors. I really don't want to go back to stock in fear of him freaking out and flagging my car.
You can always just call and just make an appointment with Aalejandro. I swapped advisor. and i have downpipes, intakes, and full exhaust no problem with flagging my car
Appreciate 0