BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

10-27-2020, 08:17 PM   #1
CHEKM4TE_
Rep
Drives: M4

We Did the Things!

I was watching a movie the other day called "Things to Do in Denver (when you're dead).

And there was a scene where this gangster (played by Christopher Lloyd) knew there was a contract out on his life, but he wasn't going to run because he had no regrets about his life.

He told his friend Jimmy (played by Andy Garcia) that if the worst were to happen, that "we did the thing Jimmy!" In other words, he had such good times, that if he died, he can rest in the fact that he experienced the best in life.

I feel like by owning an F82, I can say "We did the things" We got the compliments on the street. We got to hear the engine sounds. We were able to feel that 500HP.

Even if I had to sell my car one day, it doesn't matter cause...we did the things!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2020, 08:40 PM   #2
Mineral///M4
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW ///M4 Coupe

That is a great movie.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2020, 08:47 PM   #3
Suds
/M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: Responsiblish

I am with you, 62 years old playing on the street and track.
I had fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEKM4TE_ View Post
I was watching a movie the other day called "Things to Do in Denver (when you're dead).

And there was a scene where this gangster (played by Christopher Lloyd) knew there was a contract out on his life, but he wasn't going to run because he had no regrets about his life.

He told his friend Jimmy (played by Andy Garcia) that if the worst were to happen, that "we did the thing Jimmy!" In other words, he had such good times, that if he died, he can rest in the fact that he experienced the best in life.

I feel like by owning an F82, I can say "We did the things" We got the compliments on the street. We got to hear the engine sounds. We were able to feel that 500HP.

Even if I had to sell my car one day, it doesn't matter cause...we did the things!
Appreciate 0