Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

02-04-2024, 08:56 AM   #1
b_w.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Single mid pipe, dual fiff bracket,.air filters and charge pipes for sale

I am going to have more parts for sale as I wrap up my single turbo build. Everything is off the car already except the dual diff bracket and bushings. Everything has about 4000km on them.

Mad 3.5 inch MAD single mid pipe.
Bmc drop in air filters
Arm Silicon charge pipes
Turner dual bushing diff mount with power flex bushings

Going to a kmp diff bracket with solid bushings now that every other rubber joint is a heim or solid. Will ne removed in the next few weeks.

Located in Edmonton. Message me if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2024, 07:03 AM   #2
b_w.
Lieutenant
Rep

Have a few more parts.

Have a set of almost brand new pagid rsl29 pads. Only installed for driving around the block trying to diagnose what ended up being a blown turbo. My well worn off pads were squeaking so bad I needed to get something quieter in. $700.

Have a mad single mid pipe I will give away. Scavenged the rear section that connects to the muffler for my st mid pipe. Free for pickup in Edmonton. Just need to work with an exhaust shop to connect the last few feet.

I also have a turner aluminum skid plate I will give away locally. Trimmed the front and rear weatherstripping lip trying to fit it to my mich larger do88 cooler. I ended up replacing it with the fall line stainless skid plate. Free for pickup and will still be better than the plastic factory one.

I also have all the parts I pulled off for the st build. Old turbos, intakes ect. The rear is blown but the front should still be good.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 09:22 AM   #3
b_w.
Lieutenant
Rep

Skid plate is spoken for. Here is what the mid pipe looks like. Cut it after the ball joint so would be easy for any exhaust shop to connect it to the muffler.

Appreciate 0