EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

05-14-2019, 10:00 AM   #1
hamy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80

2018 M3 Comp, Exec, LCII, - $684

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
A family medical emergency has me potentially parting ways with my beloved M3. I’ll apologize in advance for lack of detail, I’ll update this thread with new pictures, window sticker, etc. This is the info I have for now…

Iconic Yaz Marina Blue on black with a 6 Speed, Comp and Executive packages. I personally feel this will be the configuration remembered in years to come of the F80 platform. The car has been a 3rd car for our family, no track days, just cars and coffee, cruises with the kids, etc. It’s in absolutely great shape in need of nothing but someone who’s going to love her for the remaining lease term.

Mod wise, I’ve had the car lowered by Thompson BMW on Swift Spec-R springs. As I couldn’t stand the wheel gap in the front. The car will come with the 666m wheels not those pictured. But I could include those if the new buyer wants them. I took the 666m’s off at 1,200 miles, so they should have plenty of tread left to last the lease term which should be a huge selling point to avoid a tire purchase at term. Otherwise the car has the carbon diffuser, carbon front splitters, and BMS tips. Windows are tinted at 35% with a ceramic film. All OEM parts will be included.

Lease End: 12/28/2020
Payment: $684 + tax
Current Miles: ~9,500
Term: 3 year / 30k miles
Effective Miles per Month: ~1,100 month

A benefit to the timing of this term is that you should be in a great position to slide into a G80 lease when this is done, or even get out of it early if you want to be one of the first.

I’m asking for $2,500 as a down payment, plus the buyer is responsible for the $500 BMW fee for lease assumption. Hopefully the right buyer see’s the value in the term/car and can enjoy it. Otherwise I will sell to a wholesaler. I’ve already got quotes on wholesale for more than the buy out. So the terms here are fairly firm.

PM me with questions, or interest.

Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 02:18 PM   #2
AS328Xi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Comp

Sorry to hear about the emergency. If you can post some pics, when you get a chance, that would be great.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 10:02 PM   #3
robopp
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Garage List
Your down payment request effective drives up the monthly $131/month to $815 before taxes, which is ok/mediocre. You need to post the sticker and additional pictures to drive up interest.

If you have offers for more than the buyout, why not take it and move on? I’m guessing the offers are much less than $2500 over the buyout?

Unfortunately, the M3CS leasing deals have put a shadow over what’s considered a good and bad lease deal on a base M3.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 05:51 PM   #4
hamy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80

Thanks for all the interest and well wishes. BMW has accepted the new buyer and transfer is in progress.

For what it's worth the new owner paid exactly what was asking and sees the value in the terms/condition/package of this car.

Truly amazing how many people try to low ball on this site.
Appreciate 0