Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

06-04-2019, 01:08 PM   #1
MBDK M4
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 AW BMW M4

Lease Takeover - 2018 AW M4 Competition Package

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 65,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have a 2018 Alpine White BMW M4 Competition Package for a lease takeover.

I have had this least for just under 12 months and has a total mileage allotment of 10K per year for a total of 30K miles. The lease end date is August 21, 2021 and the car is in excellent condition and free from dents, scratches or dings.

The car currently has 9600 miles and has a bit more than 20K miles for the remainder of the lease.

The monthly lease payments are $992.16 per month and the lease is held with BMW financial services.

The M4 MSRP is over $80K including all options.

I am asking for a clean lease takeover for serious inquiries only. I am not asking for any money up front and just a takeover of the lease. I will pay for any fees associated with the transfer.

The car is a thrill to drive and the reason I want out of this lease is due to purchasing a home and our priorities have changed between my wife and I.

Please feel free to text me for more information or inquiries. I will post pictures later this evening. 949-880-5393.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0