BPM
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 75 32.19%
Trump Trump-umphant. 77 33.05%
Inclusive 17 7.30%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 68 29.18%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 9 3.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #5941
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      Yesterday, 10:05 PM   #5942
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I've done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide. I have witnesses that can corroborate my story. I have a water tight alibi. Why would I not cooperate?
I used to think like that. I really felt most people that were charged with a crime were probably guilty. Didn't have much love for defense lawyers.

Then 12 years ago my daughter's ex was trying to destroy her and he lived in FL. He sent emails under my daughter's name. He sent dozens and dozens and also went to the DA with his notebook full of documents.

My daughter lives in WV and since the letters "came to him TO FL. FL had jurisdiction and they do not allow the defendant to telcom from outside the state.

Bottom line I lined up the best criminal defense lawyer in Orlando. The Trial was nothing more than appearance before a judge to appeal a charge of stalking and he was seeking a protective order which he would use to cause her to loose her job (She was a Nurse) and other bad things.

The Judge of course knew the lawyer. They approached the bench, the judge asked if she did it. She said "No your honor". Case dismissed-cost to me $11,000.

I will never assume an individual charged with a crime is guilty. It carries over to the witch hunt going on now.
Man, that's terrible. Sorry to hear your daughter went through that! You're a good dad to help her through all that, especially with the financial support. Good on ya!

As for the current predicament, I'm trying to stay open minded. I'd really like to hear from the people who were in the inner circle and have first hand knowledge of events. Mulvaney, Pence, Bolton, Pompeo, Rudy, etc. I really want to hear their side of the story.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #5943
floridaorange
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Good, great give our country Pence! I am sure most reasonable individuals here from either side of the isle would GLADLY have Pence > Trump.

I know I 100% would. And I gave Trump a chance, he just a hot mess when it comes to actually governing.
      Yesterday, 10:22 PM   #5944
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Good, great give our country Pence! I am sure most reasonable individuals here from either side of the isle would GLADLY have Pence > Trump.

I know I 100% would. And I gave Trump a chance, he just a hot mess when it comes to actually governing.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:29 PM   #5945
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Too much winning is bad for some.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:49 PM   #5946
hubbahubba
Lieutenant