GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

Closed Thread

01-22-2015, 09:47 AM   #199
Bigiggs
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by heckyeahbro69 View Post
My friend who lives in maryland told me maryland has a new rule that doesn't require a front plate on cars that are a certain my and/or dont already have a front plate mount on them...or something like that
Not to sure about that...I live in MD and had to purhcase a no holes front plate bracket, even though my car came without front plate mount.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 09:50 AM   #200
myzmak
Advocatus Douchebagus. Sex Marxist.
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrilla135 View Post
I'd be pretty pissed if that was my car. But there are real life results you should never wish onto somebody else even if they did do something wrong. If people ok with reporting this guy to his manager and having him fired and possibly can't feed his kids or pay his rent because he has a weird way of admiring cars he obviously can't afford himself then go ahead.

The better approach might be finding him directly telling him we have an entire community ready to report you, stop posting videos or we'll contact your manager, then youll know how much he really cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuArije5 View Post
forum members going hard to tell his manager smh better find the orginal owner first then go from there before you start snitching and complaining. People in this forum is so uptight its crazy find the owner and let him go from there if not enjoy the movie or create an online petition his videos are entertaining but he doesnt seem reckless as you guys make it hes not even getting on the car just driving it around a damn parking lot
Yeah, sorry, thought about that but you are wrong.

Let's be clear on what happened:

- this guy is a valet
- he is trusted with someone's hard-earned property
- he is trusted to treat that as being someone else's property
- simple rule: don't do something with someone else's property that they don't allow you to do
- treat it with respect
- he clearly violated that by hooning around and revving the shit out of these cars (watch all the videos)
- put another way, he exploited his unique access to someone else's stuff for his own jollies

All of that is a problem and, if I had caught him doing that to my car, I would absolutely report him.

But, you'll say, I didn't find him doing it to my car. Maybe you'll say we are intruding on him because this didn't happen to us.

Problem with that thinking is this:

- this guy created a youtube channel and twitter account FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOWING OFF WHAT HE DID.
- and what he was doing was saying "hey, look at me, I get to play with other people's shit - watch me go"
- by doing so, he made his actions very public
- he also effectively dared the world to find him
- (if he didn't want anonymity, why not have his personal name on the twitter account? oh. yeah. cause he wanted to be hidden)
- so he dared the world to find out about what he was doing

I guess it was: dare accepted.

If he were concerned about he repercussions of his actions on his personal life he wouldn't have done all of this. But he thought he would be able to do it AND avoid being outed/taking responsibility for his actions. All that going to him directly would do is make sure he takes down the youtube. he'd still be doing all these wrong things to someone's cars, he just might be smarter about showing off. I don't think he should be valeting at all. But it isn't my call, the valet company will make that decision.

(not that it completely matters, but if it makes you feel better he doesn't have kids/a family. Read further up the chain or watch the videos/see the twitter feed. he is a college student)

Remember kids: the things we do actually matter and have consequences.

/old man rant on responsibility
      01-22-2015, 09:50 AM   #201
Fahrvergnügen
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: geo metro

Quote:
Originally Posted by burrito007 View Post
as long as he doesn't break it who cares...

its just some metal. it always baffles me about how crazy uptight you guys get about your material possessions/money.

I used to let anyone drive my M3 if they really wanted to. I would not have cared if a valet did this with my M3. I also wouldn't care if they did this with my X5....
Dude, I really want to drive your M3; like really, really, really want to. Can you you leave your girlfriend in the passenger seat too while I do a 20 second burnout? I mean, since it is just a pile of metal, right. I look forward to posting this on YouTube.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 09:51 AM   #202
myzmak
Advocatus Douchebagus. Sex Marxist.
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigiggs View Post
This is def DC just judging from the sidewalk....I can't piece where in the city however.
Read on my friend.

it is 10th and H. ******* development/parkade.

(also used to work at the Marriott).

The guy has been outed in many, many ways.

Last edited by myzmak; 01-22-2015 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: edited at request of (former) employer of Mr Valet
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #203
///Mikey F80
Aspiring Hoonigan...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M3 [MW|CB]

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrilla135 View Post
I'd be pretty pissed if that was my car. But there are real life results you should never wish onto somebody else even if they did do something wrong. If people ok with reporting this guy to his manager and having him fired and possibly can't feed his kids or pay his rent because he has a weird way of admiring cars he obviously can't afford himself then go ahead.

The better approach might be finding him directly telling him we have an entire community ready to report you, stop posting videos or we'll contact your manager, then youll know how much he really cares.
If he has enough money to buy a GoPro, which more than likely is what he uses to film these vids, not to mention go out and race go-karts and what not as he has done in his other videos, he shouldn't have any problem feeding his kids, if he has any, which I doubt. Someone with the ignorance and audacity this guy has could give two shits if you tell him "we have an entire community ready to report you". The reason we are taking the actions we (and I use the term "we" loosely as I haven't done a damn thing) have taken is because this guy has shown serial disrespect of the property of others. Doing a burnout in a customers car? Seriously? Someone with that amount of entitlement and disregard for the property (and we're not talking about a $400 iPhone, we're talking about $60,000 + vehicles here) has absolutely NO BUSINESS being in an industry that he has the opportunity to do so on a daily basis. None. Whatsoever.

///Mikey

"It's a yobbo, yobbo, yobbo... But we like that in an M3 don't we?"
-Chris Harris

Last edited by ///Mikey F80; 01-22-2015 at 10:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 10:15 AM   #204
stormlv
Human
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: Yes

I'm soooo happy that valeting is not a thing in Europe

I'd be really annoyed if this happened with my car...
2010 BMW Z4 sDrive35i DKG | 306 HP / 400Nm | Space Gray | Photo album
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 10:19 AM   #205
jskrilla
Second Lieutenant
Albania
Rep
Drives: M235i Xdrive

This would bother the hell out of me. How dumb can some people be? It isn't your car do your freaken job and walk away. You clearly can't afford one especially since your knowledge of the car is mediocore. I don't even let family members drive my car, who the hell does this guy think he is? This video bugs the crap out of me. NEVER VALET MY CAR!
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 10:33 AM   #206
Schnell_1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
He seems more concerned with abusing the owners' and his employer's trust to film idiotic YouTube videos using other people's personal property than keeping his job. It's not our job to protect his employment. If he wants to keep it he should act like a professional, but he doesn't, guy acts like a moron. If he were working for me I would fire him in a heartbeat. The damage he is ultimately causing to the image of the establishment, plus the fact that he is goofing around on time I'm having to financially compensate him for without seeming to give a damn is reason enough. Not to mention the liability concerns that these videos are bringing to light. It's very probable that he will ultimately damage a car, whether one he is parking (although we all can see that's the last thing he does when it should really be the first) or another one that's already parked, or both. There's also the risk that he may injure someone. Has no one even noticed how the parking lot is so cramped he needs to honk incessantly before making a turn, and yet he makes a turn and clearly drives well above 15mph which is extremely unsafe in that environment. C'mon, those arguing in favor of this guy are just supporting mediocrity in the workforce.
This is an astute statement, except, I would not use the term mediocrity - mediocre people are benchwarmers, seat-fillers; people that barely meet professional responsibilities, expectations, and goals. This man flagrantly and defiantly defies proper workforce conduct, and for that reason alone he should be fired for unprofessionalism and incompetence. The fact he is abusing clients' personal property elevates that violation to an exponential level.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 10:42 AM   #207
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
thats pretty ridiculous. if there was serious mechanical damage then you would find out either via a CEL or by visible damage.

For everything else, you can just sue them or there's always insurance.

The laptop example would be a no no just because of confidential information from my office.

the clothing example would just be an issue of cleanliness - but yeah you let this guy sit in your car anyway so thats not it.

its not like he broke the car. He accelerated a bit in the underground garage and revved the engine give the guy a break.....

he is truly an idiot but there's no reason for you guys to get so out of whack about this. this is why everyone thinks BMW drivers are assholes. And no I'm not trolling.
Yah, you kind of are. You know your view is very contrary to people's opinion on this subject and it is going to get people riled up.

If you are fine with this happening to your car that is one thing. But, I don't think it is fair that you put your views on other people and expect them to be fine with it. I don't blame anybody for being pissed if this happened to their car.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 11:02 AM   #208
fortressmaximus
Captain
Rep
Drives: BSM M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19
Quote:
thats pretty ridiculous. if there was serious mechanical damage then you would find out either via a CEL or by visible damage.

For everything else, you can just sue them or there's always insurance.

The laptop example would be a no no just because of confidential information from my office.

the clothing example would just be an issue of cleanliness - but yeah you let this guy sit in your car anyway so thats not it.

its not like he broke the car. He accelerated a bit in the underground garage and revved the engine give the guy a break.....

he is truly an idiot but there's no reason for you guys to get so out of whack about this. this is why everyone thinks BMW drivers are assholes. And no I'm not trolling.
Yah, you kind of are. You know your view is very contrary to people's opinion on this subject and it is going to get people riled up.

If you are fine with this happening to your car that is one thing. But, I don't think it is fair that you put your views on other people and expect them to be fine with it. I don't blame anybody for being pissed if this happened to their car.
+1. I'm willing to bet that very few people that had to work hard to purchase such a vehicle would share his sentiments.

The plus side is that I'm sure he won't be upset if all of the members of bimmerpost take his metal out for a spin and post their experiences on YouTube. Sounds fun.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #209
BMWFanatic2008
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 6MT

Glad to see someone wanting to do something about it to make things right but it's a waste of time. They can only fire him and I am sure he can't be held financially responsible for any potential damage he might've caused by abusing these cars. He will find a new job just like this one; it isn't like this job is hard to get. So what have you accomplished?

Once again, do NOT valet if you don't want your car to be abused/scratched/etc. The risk of him losing the job wouldn't stop him from doing what he does.
      01-22-2015, 11:37 AM   #210
Brady1984
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

I love to see the forum come together for great justice. Sure beats going over metal pipe/suspension damage water fights. In honor of our achievement I hereby proclaim this a Legendary Thread.
Attached Images

01-22-2015, 12:05 PM   #211
DCG
REBEL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoM4 View Post
Dude, I really want to drive your M3; like really, really, really want to. Can you you leave your girlfriend in the passenger seat too while I do a 20 second burnout? I mean, since it is just a pile of metal, right. I look forward to posting this on YouTube.

I am not here to stand up for some of these greedy rich pricks exotic cars in the multiple videos he posts, Maybach really. But to all the guys and gals that think that this blatant disrespect for the establishments clients personal expensive property is ok. Well I say why don’t you throw him your keys of your ride, if your so cool with that. And then let him post a review or your vehicle on You Tube for everyone to view, I am sure you will find it amusing.

By the way is this the tightest parking garage you have ever seen? Not the most easiest task, but no excuses.

Hey their may be an opening in Coat Check, but would you even trust this guy with your coat or jacket? Well he might borrow it to go out to lunch or dinner to impress the college ladies. Or he might rifle through your pockets, he may find your wallet that you neglected to remove, business cards, credit cards, personal ID’s - hello identity theft anyone. Or he might find your medical prescriptions with your home address on it, and he might even find your midnight rendezvous phone numbers, da-da-da, etc… get my drift.

This guy does not belong in the service industry, hey their mabey a part time job position opening at the go-kart track where he can rip around in their karts all he wants.

Ask yourself would you hire him if you ran your own business.

In the words of Donald Trumps hair “You're Fired!

Peace out!
Attached Images

Last edited by DCG; 01-22-2015 at 12:21 PM..
Appreciate 2
      01-22-2015, 12:15 PM   #212
Bigiggs
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzmak View Post
Read on my friend.

it is 10th and H. City Center development/parkade.

(also used to work at the Marriott).

The guy has been outed in many, many ways.
I did...good thing you guys nailed his position.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 12:18 PM   #213
Bigiggs
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady1984 View Post
I love to see the forum come together for great justice. Sure beats going over metal pipe/suspension damage water fights. In honor of our achievement I hereby proclaim this a Legendary Thread.

Awesome picture! Will be saving.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 12:27 PM   #214
iewgnaw
I'm in your face
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

he is definitely in the dmv area.. him or his partner (he just removed this picture from twitter) lets find him:

Wheels:Volk TE37SL Mag Blue 18x9.5/18x11
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #215
DCG
REBEL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4

Talking Dong. Where is my automobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskrilla View Post
How dumb can some people be? I don't even let family members drive my car...
Long Duk Dong: No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food!

Howard: Dong. Where is my automobile?
Long Duk Dong: Oto-mo-biiile?

Last edited by DCG; 01-22-2015 at 12:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 01:02 PM   #216
YMB-M3-J2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M3

Garage List
UPDATE

I just heard back from the Director of Operations where ValetDrive was working. They identified the employee and terminated him. You can see the details in the attached screen shot of the email.

They have asked that we refrain from mentioning the name of the condo complex so they dont have any bad PR and i think thats only fair since they did take action immediately.
Attached Images

Last edited by YMB-M3-J2; 01-22-2015 at 03:00 PM..
Appreciate 4
      01-22-2015, 01:04 PM   #217
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Exactly !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskrilla View Post
This would bother the hell out of me. How dumb can some people be? It isn't your car do your freaken job and walk away. You clearly can't afford one especially since your knowledge of the car is mediocore. I don't even let family members drive my car, who the hell does this guy think he is? This video bugs the crap out of me. NEVER VALET MY CAR!
Appreciate 1
      01-22-2015, 01:06 PM   #218
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMB_M4_j2 View Post
I just heard back from the Director of Operations where ValetDrive was working. They identified the employee and terminated him. You can see the details in the attached screen shot of the email.

They have asked that we refrain from mentioning the name of the condo complex so they dont have any bad PR and i think thats only fair since they did take action immediately.
Appreciate 1
      01-22-2015, 01:06 PM   #219
gemini.m3
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 xDrive comp

I should have reserved posting b4 I really knew everything, thought it was just a clip not literally a channel. Think ya'll did the right thing, hopefully it is a valuable lesson for him. We shouldn't care more about his job than he does. You probably saved somebody from picking their car up with damage cause it was probably just a matter of time before he fucked up.

Curious to see if he makes any twitter updates or closes his chan lol
2015 335i (retired)
Appreciate 1
      01-22-2015, 01:07 PM   #220
YMB-M3-J2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady1984 View Post
LOL! Yeah the pipe one was good!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread