Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

05-24-2023, 07:35 AM   #89
Joy15779
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak665 View Post
Can you please tell me what is t-t transformer

And what is the problem
Hello mates,

long time has passed.
FIRST: I recognized the hiccups problem....was the sparks gap....0,21 fixed
Second: Now running 2.0 bar kratos evo Ron 100 over 740 hp

I m trying also E85 mix 20% with Ron 100 with good results WITHOUT installing protunintweaks device and LPFP which I have.
I won' t install them until someone will tell me the real benefits...
BMW M4 F83 Stage 3/4 - Akrapovic Skat DP, NO OPF, eVenturi Intake, Okada Coils, Kratos Turbos EVO, Dodson 1000 Nm Clutch Dct - Mishimoto IC, Water and Oil Coolers - CP Carillo Pistons - Arrow Connecting Rods - Reinforced bearings - Halim Cazimi HCP Software 2.0 bar Turbo - XHPFlashTool for DCT Stage 3+
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 08:16 AM   #90
Sales@KRATOS
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: The Spirit of Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy15779 View Post
Hello mates,

long time has passed.
FIRST: I recognized the hiccups problem....was the sparks gap....0,21 fixed
Second: Now running 2.0 bar kratos evo Ron 100 over 740 hp

I m trying also E85 mix 20% with Ron 100 with good results WITHOUT installing protunintweaks device and LPFP which I have.
I won' t install them until someone will tell me the real benefits...
Congratulations on getting all the issues worked out and producing respectable power on pump gas at 28psi. However, since you have a built engine an have access to E85, you can easily produce up to 850whp on straight E85 as long as you have EU5 injectors, Dorch Lift Kit, and LPFP installed without the need for Port Injection. The 850whp limit on straight E85 is a limit of the fuel system without Port Injection and not a limit of your built engine or the turbos. All of our customers producing 1000+whp are all doing it on straight E85 or race gas with Port Injection installed.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 09:44 AM   #91
Joy15779
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@KRATOS View Post
Congratulations on getting all the issues worked out and producing respectable power on pump gas at 28psi. However, since you have a built engine an have access to E85, you can easily produce up to 850whp on straight E85 as long as you have EU5 injectors, Dorch Lift Kit, and LPFP installed without the need for Port Injection. The 850whp limit on straight E85 is a limit of the fuel system without Port Injection and not a limit of your built engine or the turbos. All of our customers producing 1000+whp are all doing it on straight E85 or race gas with Port Injection installed.
Dear Mike, How are you? Good to hear from you.
I really hope you may unveil my mystery...
You got my config right?
Now, I have this device https://www.protuningfreaks.com/coll...00-plug-n-play and dunno what to do.... FIRST
second I have this https://precisionraceworks.com/produ...ance-fuel-pump stage 4.5 and donna what to do!!!

My car runs perfect but I have E85 in my store. can I use it alone?
Does the device make something better? the pump??

Thanks for the answer
BMW M4 F83 Stage 3/4 - Akrapovic Skat DP, NO OPF, eVenturi Intake, Okada Coils, Kratos Turbos EVO, Dodson 1000 Nm Clutch Dct - Mishimoto IC, Water and Oil Coolers - CP Carillo Pistons - Arrow Connecting Rods - Reinforced bearings - Halim Cazimi HCP Software 2.0 bar Turbo - XHPFlashTool for DCT Stage 3+
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 10:08 AM   #92
Sales@KRATOS
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy15779 View Post
Dear Mike, How are you? Good to hear from you.
I really hope you may unveil my mystery...
You got my config right?
Now, I have this device https://www.protuningfreaks.com/coll...00-plug-n-play and dunno what to do.... FIRST
second I have this https://precisionraceworks.com/produ...ance-fuel-pump stage 4.5 and donna what to do!!!

My car runs perfect but I have E85 in my store. can I use it alone?
Does the device make something better? the pump??

Thanks for the answer
The flex fuel kit from BM3 is for those who need to mix pump gas and E85 together and not really necessary to install if you're running straight E85, unless you just want to know what your ethanol content is. Yes, you can run straight E85 to produce up to 850whp as long as you have EU5 injectors, Dorch lift kit, and you install the LPFP kit from precision raceworks that you currently have. You don't need to install your BM3 flex fuel kit if you run a dedicated straight E85 tune. However, if you plan on using 100ron from time to time and don't want to switch maps for a dedicated 100ron tune, you should install the flex fuel kit and just run a flex fuel tune.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2023, 07:45 AM   #93
Joy15779
Second Lieutenant
Rep

i have precision works lpfp 4.5 but I think it totally useless.....
Correct me if wrong. The car itself can do everything without it
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2023, 10:12 AM   #94
CT92F80
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@KRATOS View Post
Just curious, what's the max whp attainable with your kratos turbos, FBO and 100oct/109oct race gas on stock fueling? Trying to avoid E85. 100oct and Ms109 is readily available for me...
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2023, 10:56 AM   #95
Sales@KRATOS
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT92F80 View Post
Just curious, what's the max whp attainable with your kratos turbos, FBO and 100oct/109oct race gas on stock fueling? Trying to avoid E85. 100oct and Ms109 is readily available for me...
The maximum whp attainable that we would recommend with our KRAS55EVO's that is limited by stock engine, stock fuel system, and on a fuel similar to VP MS109 would be around 750whp. This is more a limit of the fuel system rather than the turbos themselves. If you were to add EU5 injectors with Dorch lift kit and lpfp upgrade to your stock engine, then you can produce up to 800whp with a good quality tune as long as you're running MS109 and limiting torque to 650-675wtq and preventing it from peaking below 4k rpm via your tune. Also, keep in mind that the 750whp power band with our turbos is quite different than hybrids or smaller twin options as our turbos continue to produce power to the redline and do not drop off. In addition, our turbos will produce a much broader torque band.
Appreciate 1
CT92F80136.00
      05-30-2023, 11:05 AM   #96
NORAGRETS
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3 ZCP BSM 2012 E82 1

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguyennnn View Post
Just wanted to share this with the community as more people are starting to do big builds. I purchased the Kratos S55 billet turbos to push my car further. I would first like to thank Cedar-Performance in Dallas, TX for spending countless hours getting my entire build together. Matt does top notch quality work. Dealing with ASR/Kratos was also a very easy and simple process. They tell you how it is and don't play games. If i ever needed any support or guidance, their staff is extremely helpful and fast to respond. Lastly, Halim with HCP has the secret sauce!

The turbos bolted on perfect and we did not have to make any modifications to support them. Install was a breeze for Cedar-Performance. I have about 200 miles on them already after having it for one day and it drives just like stock turbos but faster

The turbos shipped in a nice box and everything was packaged extremely well. It is easily the best packaged mod compared to everything else i purchased for my vehicle. They even called me as soon as the tracking showed drop off to make sure i received my package as FedEx just left it at the door!

The dyno was on mainly on pump E85 but we spiked it with no more than 5 gallons of Ignite Red to increase the ethanol content. I could've easily ran the tank empty and filled the entire thing up with Ignite fuel and pushed the car further but i'm not here to break records. This IS my daily driver.

List of MAJOR mods:
Carbahn Stage 2 engine
SSP clutches
Fuel-It PI
DSS Axles + Driveshaft
Kratos S55 Billet turbos
HCP secret sauce

I played around rotating pictures for about 10 minutes but can't get them to oriented properly.

Thats a wholeeee lot of GO!

RIP - E82 135i - 7/7/2021
Appreciate 0