Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

10-09-2021, 04:57 PM   #1
Jayymacfromwayback
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 vert

Any Cleveland, ohio Ms here. Im in need of a little help

Hey everyone,

Im trying to locate a car. Long story short, i was about to buy a beautiful M4 vert but i was also in the middle of closing on my house. Im a US Veteran and was trying to close during the beginning of the pandemic. Things kept getting pushed back and the person i was buying the car from couldn't wait any longer. So i had to let the car go.

2 yrs now and i still can't get it out my head. Im in a position now that i can get a car again. And before i pull the trigger on getting an M4 convertible, i am trying top rack down the car i had to let go.

Ive ran carfax, auto checks, and dealership reports. Its in or around the Cleveland area.

If anyone has any way of knowing how to get owners name of a vehicle please pm me. Maybe if there are any police officers in here who can run a vin #. I'm not sure of the local laws here and i don't want to over step in any way.

Car is a 2017 M4 convertible competition
Mineral white on Opal white
Fully optioned with carbon ceramics.

Its beautiful and i just want to see if owners may consider selling. And if not right now would like to stay in touch with them.

Thank you for any help and again please PM me if you can help in any way. My name is Jason

Here is a pic of the car in case anyone has seen it around before.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0