Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

01-22-2022, 08:02 AM   #1
Superhiro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Saphire Black M4

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Hand car wash in Arlington

We have a lot fewer options in the Arlington area for hand car washes, so I thought I’d share a great recent experience. Saw a few buddies get their cars washed in an Instagram story so pulled the trigger and scheduled an inside and outside wash/detail with @Kcampturnup which is based out of the Arlington Auto Care shop on the corner of Wilson & Clarendon Blvd right before the main strip of Clarendon and the Clarendon Metro. So if you decide to drop off your car and wait, there’s plenty to eat, see and do while you wait 😁.

My car was pretty dirty from all the recent snow and salt and since it hadn’t been washed in a while, my wheels were caked in brake dust. The interior I thought was ok, but once I saw it clean realized it had really needed the TLC it received.

Overall they did a fantastic job. Outside was spotless, the wheels were perfect cleaned and my interior was spotless. They even cleaned off the funk building up on the armrest, completely cleaned out the dust between all vents and in the cup holders and any crevices.

I don’t know if they used a shampoo, the cleaning products have a nice scent on their own or they air freshener the car but it also had a really nice clean fresh smell once I got in 😂 nothing overpowering at all but just enough to notice… wow this B/($ is clean!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2022, 08:16 AM   #2
Superhiro
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Saphire Black M4

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
From start to finish was just under 2 hours and for $80 was well worth it. I was also happy they are lowered car friendly and I had 0 issues getting in or out. There’s a lobby with wifi if you want to wait but considering where they’re located there’s plenty to do in the area.

Lowered car friendly:

https://youtube.com/shorts/3zGX8x6CPrw?feature=share

All clean walk around:

https://youtube.com/shorts/sxiv2viogUE?feature=share
Attached Images

Last edited by Superhiro; 01-22-2022 at 08:29 AM..
Appreciate 0