HRE Wheels
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-18-2020, 10:09 PM   #23
Clark_Kent
Major
Clark_Kent's Avatar
1152
Rep
1,429
Posts

Drives: Retired
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
A used M3 CS with low miles can't be pulling more than mid seventies currently. MSRP on AW with exec pack was $102k. A "deal" would be about $85k on a brand new one I'm guessing. I got $11k off mine in November 2018 and felt pretty good, then two months later guys were getting $15k -$17k off sticker. I could saved $5k by waiting but my car was a special order with CCBs so I pulled the trigger.

Depreciation is the price you pay to be the first ass in the seat. There is a M4 GTS for sale on this forum for $74k on a near $130k MSRP.
When I leased my CS in January 2019 I got them down to $83,xxx. At this late in the game a "deal" would have to be in the low-mid $70s even if brand new. One could speculate but I wanted to know what the actual figures were.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2020, 10:24 PM   #24
IB M
Colonel
1329
Rep
2,535
Posts

Drives: 2017 M3 MG/SO ZCP DCT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
A used M3 CS with low miles can't be pulling more than mid seventies currently. MSRP on AW with exec pack was $102k. A "deal" would be about $85k on a brand new one I'm guessing. I got $11k off mine in November 2018 and felt pretty good, then two months later guys were getting $15k -$17k off sticker. I could saved $5k by waiting but my car was a special order with CCBs so I pulled the trigger.

Depreciation is the price you pay to be the first ass in the seat. There is a M4 GTS for sale on this forum for $74k on a near $130k MSRP.
When I leased my CS in January 2019 I got them down to $83,xxx. At this late in the game a "deal" would have to be in the low-mid $70s even if brand new. One could speculate but I wanted to know what the actual figures were.
I'd like to know also, doubt a dealer would let it go less than low 80s or high 70s. When you leased urs BMW had thrown "trunk money" to move the cars.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 01:44 PM   #25
osu80911
New Member
osu80911's Avatar
20
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: bmw m3 cs
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: new york

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
Keep this one away from the salty roads and it will last forever.

Post up some more pics.

Pro-tip - do not drill holes in the front bumper to mount the NY license plate. Get a tow hook mount or other means including paying the occasional ticket.
Yeah its not a daily driver for me. It will not see salt. I haven't run a front plate in years.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 01:45 PM   #26
osu80911
New Member
osu80911's Avatar
20
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: bmw m3 cs
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: new york

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011zx10R View Post
Car looks outstanding Congratulations!!!
Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 01:52 PM   #27
osu80911
New Member
osu80911's Avatar
20
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: bmw m3 cs
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: new york

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
When I leased my CS in January 2019 I got them down to $83,xxx. At this late in the game a "deal" would have to be in the low-mid $70s even if brand new. One could speculate but I wanted to know what the actual figures were.
Low to mid 70's..?? I will tell you i negotiated for about a month and feel i got the absolute best deal I could. The dealer was motivated to sell the car as you can imagine. The discount was strong but i paid a little more than that. After a couple hundred miles with the car i can honestly say I would have paid more to own it. Its a special car.
Appreciate 2
IB M1329.00
2011zx10R409.00

      01-19-2020, 04:38 PM   #28
Clark_Kent
Major
Clark_Kent's Avatar
1152
Rep
1,429
Posts

Drives: Retired
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by osu80911 View Post
Low to mid 70's..?? I will tell you i negotiated for about a month and feel i got the absolute best deal I could. The dealer was motivated to sell the car as you can imagine. The discount was strong but i paid a little more than that. After a couple hundred miles with the car i can honestly say I would have paid more to own it. Its a special car.
Enjoy it in good health my friend. I agree with you. It's a very special car and I believe that sentiment will remain intact many years from now. When you compare it to the base and ZCP F series cars it's in a league of its own.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 05:13 PM   #29
osu80911
New Member
osu80911's Avatar
20
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: bmw m3 cs
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: new york

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
Enjoy it in good health my friend. I agree with you. It's a very special car and I believe that sentiment will remain intact many years from now. When you compare it to the base and ZCP F series cars it's in a league of its own.
Thank you and I agree with you. I cannot imagine feeling differently any time soon.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 09:08 PM   #30
Carb0n M
Private First Class
Carb0n M's Avatar
United_States
87
Rep
108
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by osu80911 View Post
Thank you and I agree with you. I cannot imagine feeling differently any time soon.
Congratulations, had no idea there were any left as of the new decade! Cherish this one, it's a beast that you'll fall in love with
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2020, 09:48 PM   #31
LukeM15
Lieutenant
LukeM15's Avatar
United_States
93
Rep
461
Posts

Drives: M3 F80 ZCP
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (2)

Congrats!!! Looks great
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 11:03 PM   #32
M3classic
Second Lieutenant
M3classic's Avatar
37
Rep
223
Posts

Drives: 16' BMW m3
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Sacramento

iTrader: (0)

That's a nice color. My zcp rims and spoiler can't compete .
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2020, 11:52 AM   #33
M3GymNut
Captain
621
Rep
965
Posts

Drives: 2015 M3 BSM
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Miami

iTrader: (0)

Congrats man it looks really nice. Any mods in the near future?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 06:27 PM   #34
osu80911
New Member
osu80911's Avatar
20
Rep
13
Posts

Drives: bmw m3 cs
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: new york

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3GymNut View Post
Congrats man it looks really nice. Any mods in the near future?

For sure. Looking at some exhaust options for the first mod.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2020, 08:18 PM   #35
///Mikey F80
Aspiring Hoonigan...
///Mikey F80's Avatar
United_States
186
Rep
324
Posts

Drives: 2018 ///M3 [MW|CB]
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: In the driver's seat...

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
When you compare it to the base and ZCP F series cars it's in a league of its own.
Why is that? Iím just curious because I have a ZCP, and I wasnít aware there was that much physically (performance wise) different on the CS that would make it so... Not disagreeing though! To the owner/OP congrats, itís gorgeous, enjoy!

///Mike
__________________
Fulfilling a childhood dream: Owning a 2018 MW|CB ///M3 ZCP!!!

"It's a yobbo, yobbo, yobbo... But we like that in an M3 don't we?"
-Chris Harris
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST