EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

04-01-2019, 08:12 AM   #1
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,995.00

Item Interest
THE MASTERS 4/13 SATURDAY BADGES TICKETS (2) & USE OF CORPORATE HOSPITALITY HOUSE.

Included is the use of 2 Masters Badges for Saturday April 13th, Included with these Badges is use of the Corporate Hospitality Venue which is near the a Main Gate to the Augusta National. Included at no additional cost is Valet Parking at the Hospitality Venue , a shuttle service to transport you to and from the Hospitality Venue to the Augusta National Gates as many times as you want, You will also be given complementary food and beverages at the Hospitality Venue Throughout the day . This is a fully inclusive package!

Week long Badges will be presented to the buyer when he/she checks in at the Hospitality Venue the morning of 4/13, Badges must be returned to the Hospitality Venue at the end of the day as they are being used again for Sunday Rounds. Buyer will have execute a contract, provide Drivers Licenses of Both Guests, Contract will included a $2500 per ticket Non-Return fee should the badges not be returned at the end of day on Saturday . Buyer must also provide a credit card or deposit on file to the seller to cover a not return badge fee.

This is the absolute best way to see the Masters. Last year my badges went to a PGA tour golfer who and his wife who had a fantastic time (obviously he was not playing in the event). I am a long time forum member and Honest seller, See me itrader feedback 100% , PM me & I will go over all the details and answer any question you might have.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 04-01-2019 at 08:18 AM..
Appreciate 0