Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

12-06-2019, 07:16 PM   #1
BigMo
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BG on KO G80 Base

After my lease ended on my F80 I found myself expecting my third child. I was soon to have 3 all in car seats. Had no choice but to get an SUV so I figured let's go for the fastest thing I could find with three rows. I went over to the dark side and went American. I had a Durango SRT for about 18 months and it just wasn't doing it for me. I missed the heck out of my F80 and with the G series at least a year out I knew I couldn't wait. So I visited my CA and the next thing you know I was leasing a new X5 and ordering an F82 M4. SMB on full SO, manual, Executive, ZCP, MPE, and boatload of other MPerformance parts (no CCB). Car is currently in production looking at about another 6-8 weeks out. I had a little Black Friday fun (thanks to IND, and X-PH) for some cosmetic goodies. I pretty much will keep the car stock as far as performance goes but who knows what will happen over time. I will probably do about 2 HPDE's every year but that's about it. Can't wait!
Attached Images

Last edited by BigMo; 12-06-2019 at 07:24 PM..
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2019, 07:29 PM   #2
///Mani
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
After my lease ended on my F80 I found myself expecting my third child. I was soon to have 3 all in car seats. Had no choice but to get an SUV so I figured let's go for the fastest thing I could find with three rows. I went over to the dark side and went American. I had a Durango SRT for about 18 months and it just wasn't doing it for me. I missed the heck out of my F80 and with the G series at least a year out I knew I couldn't wait. So I visited my CA and the next thing you know I was leasing a new X5 and ordering an F82 M4. SMB on full SO, manual, Executive, ZCP, MPE, and boatload of other MPerformance parts (no CCB). Car is currently in production looking at about another 6-8 weeks out. I had a little Black Friday fun (thanks to IND, and X-PH) for some cosmetic goodies. I pretty much will keep the car stock as far as performance goes but who knows what will happen over time. I will probably do about 2 HPDE's every year but that's about it. Can't wait!
Welcome back brother! Your F80 was beautiful!

I'm a huge fan of Superman specs, especially with San Marino. Take some pics on delivery for us! Any plans or things you want to do differently?
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2019, 07:37 PM   #3
BigMo
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BG on KO G80 Base

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///mpower.nick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Welcome back brother! Your F80 was beautiful!

I'm a huge fan of Superman specs, especially with San Marino. Take some pics on delivery for us! Any plans or things you want to do differently?
Thanks! Since this won't be a daily I'll be putting on a front lip for sure. Couldn't on the first one because of Chicago winters. Already ordered an RKP front lip. I unfortunately don't have time these days to be a track rat so probably not a whole lot more. The only thing is I know myself and over time I'm going to get the mod bug and then who knows.
Appreciate 0