EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-04-2015, 10:10 PM   #67
bigdog1250
Private First Class
41
Rep
133
Posts

Drives: Sakhir M4
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Any updates as to when these will be available to purchase?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 11:55 AM   #68
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog1250 View Post
Any updates as to when these will be available to purchase?
The most accurate answer would be the one from Swift Springs, give them a call.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 12:59 PM   #69
robbys3m3
Major
667
Rep
1,132
Posts

Drives: M3's
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tulsa, OK

iTrader: (1)

I got to thinking..I know eibach isn't out due to the right side pull they were experiencing and needed more domestic test cars..could it be the same with swift? If so, it seems some of these cars do this naturally as we have read. I hope they aren't trying to fix a pull issues that isn't their springs fault.
__________________
2019 X7, 2018 M3 CS, 2016 M4 GTS, 2013 M3 LRP, 2011 1M, 2011 M3 GTRS3, 2004 M3, 2002 M3, 2000 M Coupe, 1997 M3, 1988 M3, 2015 Huracan, 2013 Gallardo SL, 2013 Gallardo 550-2, 2018 R8 RWS, 2012 R8, 2007 Techart 997TT, 1971 Bronco
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 12:51 PM   #70
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbys3m3 View Post
I got to thinking..I know eibach isn't out due to the right side pull they were experiencing and needed more domestic test cars..could it be the same with swift? If so, it seems some of these cars do this naturally as we have read. I hope they aren't trying to fix a pull issues that isn't their springs fault.
No pulls with our F80 M3.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2015, 05:43 PM   #71
Longbow64
_______
Longbow64's Avatar
156
Rep
1,095
Posts

Drives: 15 M3, 13 X3 35i MSport
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Orlando

iTrader: (4)

Any updates?
__________________
'13 35i M-Sport X3 | JB4 Stage 1 | BMS Intake | H&R Springs | Gloss black grill | CF Wrap and Coded by me | Recaro Child Seats
'15 M3 DCT AW/SO | JB Stage 1 | RKP Diffuser | P3 | M Perf Spoiler | iND Exterior Trim | Recaro Child Seat
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2015, 07:11 PM   #72
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbow64 View Post
Any updates?
R&D should be all done(Swift just finished up with the M4). Production should start very soon.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2015, 10:30 PM   #73
Black Gold
Major General
538
Rep
5,422
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas

iTrader: (15)

Final specs? Or has swift not shared that info?

I sent them an email 2 weeks ago and got zip for a reply
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2015, 03:03 PM   #74
ackreppsiii
New Member
6
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2015 Shakir Orange M4
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
Final specs? Or has swift not shared that info?

I sent them an email 2 weeks ago and got zip for a reply
+1
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2015, 10:56 PM   #75
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
Final specs? Or has swift not shared that info?

I sent them an email 2 weeks ago and got zip for a reply
No final specs from Swift.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2015, 11:27 PM   #76
Taimur
Second Lieutenant
20
Rep
281
Posts

Drives: '15 M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

I'm still hoping they don't lower the back much at all. Fingers crossed.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 11:39 AM   #77
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimur View Post
I'm still hoping they don't lower the back much at all. Fingers crossed.
I know they will be raising the rear on the M3, but they like the M4 where it is.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 12:27 PM   #78
Buddy Revell
First Lieutenant
46
Rep
359
Posts

Drives: E92 M3, M4, 991 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
I know they will be raising the rear on the M3, but they like the M4 where it is.
How low did their springs drop the rear before they decided to raise it up a bit?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #79
Taimur
Second Lieutenant
20
Rep
281
Posts

Drives: '15 M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
I know they will be raising the rear on the M3, but they like the M4 where it is.
That's great news.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 10:53 AM   #80
dmk08
Retired Poster
dmk08's Avatar
United_States
4717
Rep
10,949
Posts

Drives: 4Runner
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (19)

Any new news this week? I did e-mail swift myself a couple weeks ago but got no response.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2015, 01:14 PM   #81
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Any new news this week? I did e-mail swift myself a couple weeks ago but got no response.
A phone call may be the best way to reach anyone there.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #82
Black Gold
Major General
538
Rep
5,422
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Texas

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
A phone call may be the best way to reach anyone there.
One would think

However, when you call it goes straight to voicemail and an out of office message
Appreciate 1
      01-20-2015, 11:57 AM   #83
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
One would think

However, when you call it goes straight to voicemail and an out of office message
That is strange. I just talked to them this morning and I have never reached their voicemail unless I happen to call on a holiday or industry conventions.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2015, 10:28 PM   #84
ackreppsiii
New Member
6
Rep
23
Posts

Drives: 2015 Shakir Orange M4
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

You must have the "bat phone". These folks act like they have gone out of business.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 12:09 PM   #85
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackreppsiii View Post
You must have the "bat phone". These folks act like they have gone out of business.
Just spoke to them a few minutes ago. There is a half a dozen guys working there, did you catch them on their lunch break? They are on the West coast in case you didn't know.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 12:41 PM   #86
dmk08
Retired Poster
dmk08's Avatar
United_States
4717
Rep
10,949
Posts

Drives: 4Runner
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
Just spoke to them a few minutes ago. There is a half a dozen guys working there, did you catch them on their lunch break? They are on the West coast in case you didn't know.
One of those guys should learn how to answer e-mails or they should take the address off their site. The response of 'well you should call someone' is lame. Don't have an e-mail if you're not going to answer it. Frankly this has turned me off from buying Swift and ill probably just buy KW now.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 01:24 PM   #87
HP Autosport
General
United_States
2311
Rep
40,299
Posts

Drives: F80 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santa Barbara, AP, Brembo, GIAC, Koni, Ohlins, Performance Friction, www.hpautosport.com

iTrader: (34)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
One of those guys should learn how to answer e-mails or they should take the address off their site. The response of 'well you should call someone' is lame. Don't have an e-mail if you're not going to answer it. Frankly this has turned me off from buying Swift and ill probably just buy KW now.
sales@swiftsprings.com has always been a good email for them. Where did you send yours?
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2015, 01:25 PM   #88
dmk08
Retired Poster
dmk08's Avatar
United_States
4717
Rep
10,949
Posts

Drives: 4Runner
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Autosport View Post
sales@swiftsprings.com has always been a good email for them. Where did you send yours?
Info@swiftsprings.com as on their website under 'Contact Us'.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST