Euromotive Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 83 32.30%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 34.24%
Inclusive 18 7.00%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 28.79%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

11-06-2019, 11:44 AM   #1827
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
The biggest welfare state in the country has been ruby red for decades. So keep telling yourself that you are winning. It will help the neuroses.

Why Bevin is unpopular is more important here.
If i recall correctly califonria has more people on welfare then the rest of the country.
It's a huge state with lots of people many of whom are immigrants yet as another person posted, not per capita. It's also one of the biggest economies in the world and the US's economy would crumble without it.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #1828
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Link? What NGO that Biden was involved with?

Soros and Biden managed to hornswaggle the entirety of Western Europe, plus World Bank and the IMG on the false notion that Shokin was worthless? That what you're going with?
Much rather have Shokin then Muller, now that true worthlessness: )

Never said Biden was link to an NGO i said he was investigating all three, and Joe Biden wasn't involved until he step in to remove the prosecutor who next target for questioning just happen to be Joe Biden son.
Your comments on Mueller remind me of the insanity of the people who rather have putin as a president then Hillary. Sheer unintelligence
jmg8536.50

11-06-2019, 11:47 AM   #1829
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Understood. I'm asking what your takeaway from the article you cited was.
My take is that there was a lot of underhanded BS going on at the time and the Biden's and Clinton's continue to show up in the area time and time again. While there may be no there, there, it bears a second look.
It might beg for a second look but that does not mean we should be distracted from the current issue of the Trump administration.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 3
Dagamus_NM1197.00
MKSixer22766.00

11-06-2019, 12:03 PM   #1830
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Trumps accomplishments? LOL.
You just keep on laughing and he’ll keep on improving the country

http://www.magapill.com/
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 12:04 PM   #1831
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The biggest welfare state in the country has been ruby red for decades. So keep telling yourself that you are winning. It will help the neuroses.

If i recall correctly califonria has more people on welfare then the rest of the country.
It's a huge state with lots of people many of whom are immigrants yet as another person posted, not per capita. It's also one of the biggest economies in the world and the US's economy would crumble without it.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's a huge state with lots of people many of whom are ILLEGAL immigrants yet as another person posted, not per capita. It's also one of the biggest economies in the world and the US's economy would crumble without it.
I fixed it for you
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 12:26 PM   #1832
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
...Never said Biden was link to an NGO i said he was investigating all three, and Joe Biden wasn't involved until he step in to remove the prosecutor who next target for questioning just happen to be Joe Biden son.
OK. I'm honestly having some trouble deciphering some of your posts. Please bear with me.

The simple fact is that this wasn't a Joe Biden initiative. It was official US foreign policy, backed by at least two international banking institutions, as well as most/all of Western Europe.

All so Hunter could keep a $600K/yr job? Seems HUGELY unlikely. Doesn't it?

I mean $600K is decent pay, but it's not even a drop in the bucket when you're talking about international governments.
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #1833
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's a huge state with lots of people many of whom are ILLEGAL immigrants yet as another person posted, not per capita. It's also one of the biggest economies in the world and the US's economy would crumble without it.
I fixed it for you
Immigration is under federal jurisdiction. Even with the inherit problems that comes with being a border state CA manages to not have as high a rate per capita welfare. That doesn't really fit the narrative that the GOP wants us to believe. I also find it hilarious that Trump wants to cut federal funding over the fires that are largely on federal land meaning the so-called mismanagement is also not at the state level. Typical finger pointing ineptitude.

CA is the scapegoat state. It's is beyond the capacity to the ignorant that CA has an illegal immigration policy because they border another country. Of course middle states like Kansas isn't going to be faced with as many immigrants and won't have as much problems with illegal immigrants. They don't have a problem because they don't border another country, not because their immigration policies are better. Credit where credit is due. Kansas and most middle states have no clue how to handle illegal immigrants. It's analogous to saying CA has better tornado and hurricane prevention policies. There is no fucking policy because that region is not suspect I lie to tornadoes or hurricanes. So stop crying about CA's illegal immigrants. Other states don't deal with it because they aren't situated to have to deal with it.
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2019, 01:34 PM   #1834
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Immigration is under federal jurisdiction. Even with the inherit problems that comes with being a border state CA manages to not have as high a rate per capita welfare. That doesn't really fit the narrative that the GOP wants us to believe. I also find it hilarious that Trump wants to cut federal funding over the fires that are largely on federal land meaning the so-called mismanagement is also not at the state level. Typical finger pointing ineptitude.

CA is the scapegoat state. It's is beyond the capacity to the ignorant that CA has an illegal immigration policy because they border another country. Of course middle states like Kansas isn't going to be faced with as many immigrants and won't have as much problems with illegal immigrants. They don't have a problem because they don't border another country, not because their immigration policies are better. Credit where credit is due. Kansas and most middle states have no clue how to handle illegal immigrants. It's analogous to saying CA has better tornado and hurricane prevention policies. There is no fucking policy because that region is not suspect I lie to tornadoes or hurricanes. So stop crying about CA's illegal immigrants. Other states don't deal with it because they aren't situated to have to deal with it.
Glad to hear california admit it rich so they must pay their fair share to support the less fortunate and bless states of the union : )

Guess walls do work btw
https://www.sacbee.com/news/database...174373881.html

Last edited by NormanConquest; 11-06-2019 at 01:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 01:46 PM   #1835
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
So many of you guys on the left are so angry and insulting, you included. .

Stopped reading after this completely and utterly false and bogus sentence. LMAO!! Who are you kidding? Yourself apparently.

It is apparent in every aspect, verbiage, debate, publication, rally, social media, etc, coming from your Tyrant in Chief himself, Trump. The amount of hatred and anger that Republicans spew regularly is the norm. And it's pathetic.
Appreciate 3
Dagamus_NM1197.00
jmg8536.50

11-06-2019, 01:47 PM   #1836
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Wink

Oh by the way.... These Public Hearings can't come soon enough.
Prepare for Trumps epic meltdown and Twitter tyrade.
Appreciate 3
Dagamus_NM1197.00
jmg8536.50

11-06-2019, 01:48 PM   #1837
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Stopped reading after this completely and utterly false and bogus sentence. LMAO!! Who are you kidding? Yourself apparently.

It is apparent in every aspect, verbiage, debate, publication, rally, social media, etc, coming from your Tyrant in Chief himself, Trump. The amount of hatred and anger that Republicans spew regularly is the norm. And it's pathetic.
Yea.......Trump is FAR more insulting and angry than anybody not on his side.

And he portrays himself as a victim............what a pathetic ass.

11-06-2019, 02:00 PM   #1838
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

So, normally when a witness recants/changes his testimony he gets branded as an unreliable witness. Why the pass for Sond???
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 02:01 PM   #1839
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

WASHINGTON — House Democrats on Wednesday released the transcript of a closed-door interview of a key State Department witness who recounted to Congress his "clear understanding" that military aid was withheld from Ukraine in exchange for a pledge by the country to investigate Democrats for President Donald Trump.
      11-06-2019, 02:33 PM   #1840
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

WASHINGTON — House Democrats on Wednesday released the transcript of a closed-door interview of a key State Department witness who recounted to Congress his "clear understanding" that military aid was withheld from Ukraine in exchange for a pledge by the country to investigate Democrats for President Donald Trump.
OMG You've got him now!!! Nail in the coffin!!! Game over for Drumph!!!

His 'clear understanding' is his interpretation, his feelings. Not facts genius. Facts not feels, you lefties never understand that do you?

Again, Republicans are not going to vote him out of office on this even if quid pro quo is 'proven' which it can not be mind you. Ukraine should investigate Biden. When Biden drops out and Warren is the DNC's choice who honestly gives a shit that he asked Ukraine to look into it? No republican in their right mind would consider voting him out for this.

Ya'll need to move on from this and start helping Warren's meme team, because god damn, they need help.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 02:36 PM   #1841
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, normally when a witness recants/changes his testimony he gets branded as an unreliable witness. Why the pass for Sond???
Unreliable witness is not a legal term. An amended testimony does not make an unreliable witness. Witnesses are allowed to recant and change their testimony under oath to counter witness tampering, witness intimidation and the basic human nature to be flawed in recalling memories with 100% clarity.

Trump has changed his story many many times throughout his term. And while his presidency isn't a trial, why are his supporters giving him a kind of political pass for something similar? Or are we to judge what is and what is not reliable based on more information and such thing as corroboration? This is why Sond is not the only witness.
Appreciate 1
      11-06-2019, 02:37 PM   #1842
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
OMG You've got him now!!! Nail in the coffin!!! Game over for Drumph!!!

His 'clear understanding' is his interpretation, his feelings. Not facts genius. Facts not feels, you lefties never understand that do you?

Again, Republicans are not going to vote him out of office on this even if quid pro quo is 'proven' which it can not be mind you.

Ya'll need to move on from this and start helping Warren's meme team, because god damn, they need help.
When facts hit you in the head, does it hurt? You seem very reactionary.
      11-06-2019, 02:43 PM   #1843
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I fixed it for you

Wow. Take a chill pill. YOUR state is a sanctuary state. Kansas or (enter another non liberal cluster fuck state) not so much.

Embrace it. California is a mess. It's ok.

You could always build a Wall

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 03:00 PM   #1844
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Dont need to build the wall we can just send troops to help fight the cartels instead. Wall looks better and better, the dumb trump guy was right

Last edited by 1MOREMOD; 11-06-2019 at 03:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 03:04 PM   #1845
2000cs
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Wow. Take a chill pill. YOUR state is a sanctuary state. Kansas or (enter another non liberal cluster fuck state) not so much.

Last I checked, many if not most states have immigration and immigration problems. Migrant labor, still very common in farming states, is typically immigrant and typically Mexican, and often illegal.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 03:28 PM   #1846
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
Quote:

Last I checked, many if not most states have immigration and immigration problems. Migrant labor, still very common in farming states, is typically immigrant and typically Mexican, and often illegal.
Last I checked some states have A LOT more trouble with illegal immigration then others.

Cough Cough California

Enough of this. I was just messing with him anyway.

Let's get back to our regularly scheduled program of Orange Man bad and is getting impeached like it's gonna matter or make one bit of a difference.
Appreciate 2
2000cs1396.50
Eriphill1863.50

11-06-2019, 04:27 PM   #1847
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Again those are his feelings, not the facts.

I feel like you are a tool. Are you? Feelings don't equal facts.

Again, why are republicans going to vote him out over this? None of you can EVER answer that question.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 04:33 PM   #1848
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Quote:
Again those are his feelings, not the facts.

I feel like you are a tool. Are you? Feelings don't equal facts.

Again, why are republicans going to vote him out over this? None of you can EVER answer that question.
Abuse of power, extortion, bribery. Those are reasons for republicans to not vote for him.
Appreciate 1