Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

01-06-2020, 01:54 PM   #1
M.Piedlourd
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tanzanite Blue M3

FS 763M Black Wheels & Tires M3/M4 F80

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Good Afternoon,

I'm looking to sell my wheel/tire set. These were purschased in spring 2018 from getbmwparts.com (BMW dealer in Maryland). I wanted to use them strictly as a track wheel but life being what it is, I only had a chance to go twice and then we had another child. So track fun over, these need to go. I will include the wall mount and totes at no extra cost. I have no need once the wheels are gone.

Here's a link to pictures:
View post on imgur.com

Obviously, the tires themselves don't have a lot going for them. But the wheels are great with the scrape on the inside of one of the front 19" that I can only assume resulted from a rock or something getting lodged between the wheel and the caliper.

I'd prefer to off-load locally but I'm willing to ship. I'm located outside New Orleans, LA. Please contact with questions

Appreciate 0