GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

05-13-2021, 11:34 AM   #1
Javaf80
Rep
Drives: BMW F80

BPMsport F80 CS Tune Review

Recently purchased and had the BPM CS tune installed on my 2016 F80 M3 DCT. After purchasing the car used and identifying it was previously tuned with an unknown software Mike was able to flash the DME back to stock then to the CS tune.

I ended up choosing the CS power level as I was looking for the best drivability and reliability for long term use and it was Mike’s recommendation. Along with the CS power level the following features were also flashed.

GTS DCT FLASH
91 Octane
Cold Start Delete
GTS spec startup roar
ZCP/GTS Burbles
Top Speed limiter removal
Sports display recalibration

After previous tunes brought odd drivability issues (extremely sensitive throttle) Mike’s tune was a wonderful adjustment. The car feels great, drives and sounds wonderful and has just the right amount of noise and power. With this tune I will also be ready to add the cat-less down pipes I’ve purchased without needing a re-flash which is nice to have. Mike was nice to work with, and was able to help me when others could not resolve the issues with removing the previous tune from the car.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2021, 08:20 AM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Thank you for sharing OP, glad you are happy with your choice

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0