BPM
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #67
EwokMonkeyHands
New Member
EwokMonkeyHands's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
29
Posts

Drives: 2016 MW M3
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: The Colony, Tx

iTrader: (0)




__________________
1998 Eclipse GST - sold | 2003 Imprezza WRX - sold | 2011 Imprezza STI - sold | 2006 GSXR600 - sold | 2012 S1000RR | 2016 MW M3
Appreciate 1
      12-17-2015, 08:38 AM   #68
KmanEng
New Member
KmanEng's Avatar
Cayman Islands
5
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 MW/BK
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Cayman Islands

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
New addition to the MW F80 family. 2 weeks old now, just passed 500 miles this morning. Loving every minute.
Attached Images
   
__________________
2016 F80 MW/BK DCT HK 18's
2004 E46 M3 AW/Cin 6spd (Sold)
Appreciate 2
      01-24-2016, 11:03 PM   #69
M3MANNY
THE BEAST IS LOOSE!
M3MANNY's Avatar
United_States
60
Rep
82
Posts

Drives: M4 X5M M5 M6 M3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FORT LEE NEW JERSEY

iTrader: (0)

F80 Mineral White

Just picked this up, complete stock
Looking for front lip
And rear diffuser
Thanks?
Attached Images
 
__________________
MANNY
201-875-0819
Call/Text
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2016, 12:40 PM   #70
Oliver Queen
Lieutenant
Oliver Queen's Avatar
United_States
184
Rep
412
Posts

Drives: 2016 YMB/SO M3, 2016 F10 M5
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: New York

iTrader: (2)

I switched my order from silverstone to mineral white now, I fight between those two colors all the time and finally I believe white would be the better option for me since I will be doing a lot of carbon fiber exterior things, in my opinion and looking through this thread the white compliments the carbon fiber well!!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 11:38 AM   #71
Acturater
First Lieutenant
135
Rep
339
Posts

Drives: 2016 F80 M3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

I'm debating whether to do the CF front splitters on MW (no CF lip tho). Am I correct the original needs to be cut off, or are they different pieces to begin with and can be easily removed?
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2016, 12:39 AM   #72
Sam@ModeCarbon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Sam@ModeCarbon's Avatar
United_States
5382
Rep
106,839
Posts


Drives: F90 M5
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NJ

iTrader: (3)

Appreciate 3
      02-17-2016, 01:59 AM   #73
MannyM3
Private First Class
MannyM3's Avatar
23
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW M3, 2014 Nissan 370z
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: West Covina

iTrader: (0)

Attached Images
   
Appreciate 1
      03-22-2016, 03:46 AM   #74
zhan28
Private First Class
zhan28's Avatar
No_Country
89
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Towson, MD

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acturater
I'm debating whether to do the CF front splitters on MW (no CF lip tho). Am I correct the original needs to be cut off, or are they different pieces to begin with and can be easily removed?
No need for cutting. They're attached by screws and 3m tape.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2016, 12:23 AM   #75
ptbarnacle
Second Lieutenant
ptbarnacle's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
251
Posts

Drives: '16- MW M3
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: East of Sacramento, EDH

iTrader: (0)

Thanks MW

Thanks to all of those positing pictures of Mineral White M3's!

After researching, and researching, and research...... all the colors, specs, etc., Mineral White really stood out.
Alpine white was more common on dealer lots (in M4's ) and I couldn't find mineral white in an M, only other BMW series. The combination of less common M3 and Mineral White really took a conservative color (white) and a family 4 door to make a more unique car bad ass performance sleeper.

I wanted something under the radar so white or grays were on the table. We have 3 kids (13, 16, & 18) so 4 doors is important. After seeing these pics, and comparing to all the other colors, I was sold. Even though Mineral White is harder to paint and match side reflectors and such, I think it will really be worth it.

Ordered a long time ago and it's finally either waiting for a ship or just on a ship to the West Coast. The waiting really is difficult. My Alpine White 540i was bought used a couple years old, my Alpine White 328i was new trucked from a dealers lot. Now that I'm getting back into BMW, never saw this coming. Man is it tough!

I will post pics as soon as my M3 comes in. Just trying to figure out where to take those pics. This is the only picture i have of my car.
Attached Images
 
__________________
'16 M3 /MW /Blk Full
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2016, 12:48 AM   #76
Coloradom3
Lieutenant
206
Rep
519
Posts

Drives: 2015 MW M3
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pueblo, Colorado

iTrader: (1)






__________________
Instagram: @coloradom3
Appreciate 2
      03-27-2016, 01:56 PM   #77
pdx_m3r
First Lieutenant
pdx_m3r's Avatar
United_States
74
Rep
308
Posts

Drives: 2008 M3 E90 & 2016 M3 F80
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptbarnacle
Thanks to all of those positing pictures of Mineral White M3's!

After researching, and researching, and research...... all the colors, specs, etc., Mineral White really stood out.
Alpine white was more common on dealer lots (in M4's ) and I couldn't find mineral white in an M, only other BMW series. The combination of less common M3 and Mineral White really took a conservative color (white) and a family 4 door to make a more unique car bad ass performance sleeper.

I wanted something under the radar so white or grays were on the table. We have 3 kids (13, 16, & 18) so 4 doors is important. After seeing these pics, and comparing to all the other colors, I was sold. Even though Mineral White is harder to paint and match side reflectors and such, I think it will really be worth it.

Ordered a long time ago and it's finally either waiting for a ship or just on a ship to the West Coast. The waiting really is difficult. My Alpine White 540i was bought used a couple years old, my Alpine White 328i was new trucked from a dealers lot. Now that I'm getting back into BMW, never saw this coming. Man is it tough!

I will post pics as soon as my M3 comes in. Just trying to figure out where to take those pics. This is the only picture i have of my car.
You are to be commended for being patient with your order! I too, had several build slots from a couple of dealers just to get the custom build that I wanted (YMB/SO) but ended up getting an AW off the lot instead. Love the MW though, especially since it's not as common as an AW. Looks very classy! I'm sure your wait will be well worth it soon.
__________________
2016 BMW M3 DCT (AW/SO)
Previous M:
2008 BMW M3 Saloon
Appreciate 1
      03-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #78
mencio
Private First Class
mencio's Avatar
United_States
60
Rep
122
Posts

Drives: 2016 MW F80
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Owned a AW before and absolutely prefer the mineral white now.
Attached Images
    
__________________
2016 M3 MW/SO 6MT | IG: M3encio
Past: 2014 335i M-Sport AW 6MT | 2011 WRX STI | 2004 Audi A4
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2016, 11:34 AM   #79
BGR
Captain
320
Rep
649
Posts

Drives: e86 3.0si; e86 M; e92 M
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Midwest

iTrader: (1)

Currently have a MW ZCP on order. Have had two AW BMWs prior, and felt I needed a change. Hope I made the right decision!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2016, 11:34 PM   #80
ctgeorge
Second Lieutenant
ctgeorge's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
252
Posts

Drives: CIVIC M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

iTrader: (0)

Really happy with my choice. Love this color

Appreciate 2
      04-17-2016, 02:26 AM   #81
ptbarnacle
Second Lieutenant
ptbarnacle's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
251
Posts

Drives: '16- MW M3
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: East of Sacramento, EDH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctgeorge View Post
Really happy with my choice. Love this color



I'm waiting for my MW M3.

I really really love your rims, they don't look stock.

What are they?
__________________
'16 M3 /MW /Blk Full
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2016, 07:53 PM   #82
ctgeorge
Second Lieutenant
ctgeorge's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
252
Posts

Drives: CIVIC M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptbarnacle View Post
I'm waiting for my MW M3.

I really really love your rims, they don't look stock.

What are they?
Thanks! There the stock 18" 513m wheels. Prefer them over the 19s.
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2016, 08:30 PM   #83
ptbarnacle
Second Lieutenant
ptbarnacle's Avatar
United_States
118
Rep
251
Posts

Drives: '16- MW M3
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: East of Sacramento, EDH

iTrader: (0)

They look better on car than in order guide.
__________________
'16 M3 /MW /Blk Full
Appreciate 2
      04-17-2016, 10:16 PM   #84
ctgeorge
Second Lieutenant
ctgeorge's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
252
Posts

Drives: CIVIC M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptbarnacle View Post
They look better on car than in order guide.
They look even better in person.
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2016, 10:42 PM   #85
gtrsam
Lieutenant
193
Rep
480
Posts

Drives: 2015 m3
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: kennesaw

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon819
Those of you that did the front painted reflectors, do you not mind the mismatch or wish you retained the regular Amber reflectors? Any alternatives besides IND reflectors in Alpome White for a MW car? They don't sell MW as an option as I'm guessing they can't match and are just sticking with providing AW painted reflectors.
you can get mw reflectors from ind. you have to email them. since the color can't be a 100% match they don't have them as an option on their site. I emailed them and got my front and rear mw reflectors. don't have the car yet so haven't been able to see how close it matches. 2 more weeks of waiting
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2016, 08:25 AM   #86
ctgeorge
Second Lieutenant
ctgeorge's Avatar
United_States
273
Rep
252
Posts

Drives: CIVIC M3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtrsam View Post
you can get mw reflectors from ind. you have to email them. since the color can't be a 100% match they don't have them as an option on their site. I emailed them and got my front and rear mw reflectors. don't have the car yet so haven't been able to see how close it matches. 2 more weeks of waiting
I have the MW IND reflectors. Far from a perfect match, but better than Apline White

Appreciate 0
      04-30-2016, 09:54 AM   #87
DasboostF80
Private First Class
107
Rep
137
Posts

Drives: 2008 Mebourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Wilmington, Nc

iTrader: (0)

Here's my mineral white over extended black f80.
Attached Images
   
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2016, 10:42 PM   #88
aveillez
Private
aveillez's Avatar
United_States
79
Rep
89
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M3
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

M family !

M family !
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST