BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

12-07-2019, 04:17 PM   #1
Wass72
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 420d f33

Upgrading NBT to an Evo

Hi

I'm new to the site and recently bought a 420d convertible 2015 and have been thinking about upgrading the NBT to the Evo Id5/6 to get additional features. I've been looking at various websites to see how much one would cost and noticed the connections between the two models are different. Is this possible and how much work is required and what are the associated cost for coding. If anybody could offer any advise I would be most grateful.

Thank you

Wass
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2019, 05:55 PM   #2
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wass72 View Post
Hi

I'm new to the site and recently bought a 420d convertible 2015 and have been thinking about upgrading the NBT to the Evo Id5/6 to get additional features. I've been looking at various websites to see how much one would cost and noticed the connections between the two models are different. Is this possible and how much work is required and what are the associated cost for coding. If anybody could offer any advise I would be most grateful.

Thank you

Wass
As you have a 420d, suggest you post in F30 section and not F80 section as most M3/M4 have EVO already.

Might also post in regional UK threads.

I am aware of 2 that do retrofits in the UK that do excellent work.
Appreciate 0