R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

07-28-2021, 08:45 PM   #1
rommeeeezy
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW F97 X3M Comp

2017 BMW F80 M3 Silverstone ZCP DCT, 32k mi., 2 Sets of Wheels and Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 51,000.00

Item Interest
Hi,

As the title says, selling my '17 BMW F80 M3. Has fairly low miles with only less than 5k put on myself personally. Priced to sell with a bimmerpost discount.

Comes with 2 sets of wheels and tires mounted and ready for track or spirited driving. Has Never Been Tracked. Comes Fully Loaded with Lighting, Executive Package, Parking Distance Control, Full leather, Competition Package (Carbon Fiber Roof, Diffuser, Front Intake, Lip, Interior) Sakhir Red/Orange Interior.

Car has recently been serviced within the last month. Is cared for and owned by an enthusiast.

Wheels and Tires Currently Mounted:
Rears - 19X10.5" ET45 APEX EC-7 WHEEL (Race Silver), Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 305/35/19
Fronts - 19X10" ET25 APEX EC-7 WHEEL (Race Silver), Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 275/35/19

OEM Set of Wheels:
Black BMW M3 Ref. 666 Style Competition Wheels;
Mounted on Pirelli P Zeros 265/30/20 Fronts, 295/30/20 Rears.

In Full Transparency, if a CarFax is run, there will be 2 "accidents" that appear. 1st "accident" listed is a full respray of the two 1/4 panel fenders over the rear wheels. This was done to get some of the minor rock chips the previous owner had. As well, there was a respray and clear done on the hood as well as there were a few minor chips. The 2nd "Accident" was a replacement of the front lip. I have a low deductible on my insurance and asked to have it replaced. They listed it as an accident. The Lip was replaced with OEM parts and even came with a fresh set of carbon fiber front intakes. I have full documentation from the repair shops for each repair done.

Car is in fantastic condition inside and out. Taking serious payment ready offers. Only selling to have a more family friendly car.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2021, 11:54 PM   #2
Kaceyzh
Rep
Drives: LTB M3/M4

Still for sale? PM me!
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2021, 04:08 PM   #3
joshuasok
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

Interested and located in California!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rommeeeezy View Post
Hi,

As the title says, selling my '17 BMW F80 M3. Has fairly low miles with only less than 5k put on myself personally. Priced to sell with a bimmerpost discount.

Comes with 2 sets of wheels and tires mounted and ready for track or spirited driving. Has Never Been Tracked. Comes Fully Loaded with Lighting, Executive Package, Parking Distance Control, Full leather, Competition Package (Carbon Fiber Roof, Diffuser, Front Intake, Lip, Interior) Sakhir Red/Orange Interior.

Car has recently been serviced within the last month. Is cared for and owned by an enthusiast.

Rears - 19X10.5" ET45 APEX EC-7 WHEEL (Race Silver), Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 305/35/19
Fronts - 19X10" ET25 APEX EC-7 WHEEL (Race Silver), Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 275/35/19

OEM Set of Wheels:

In Full Transparency, if a CarFax is run, there will be 2 "accidents" that appear. 1st "accident" listed is a full respray of the two 1/4 panel fenders over the rear wheels. This was done to get some of the minor rock chips the previous owner had. As well, there was a respray and clear done on the hood as well as there were a few minor chips. The 2nd "Accident" was a replacement of the front lip. I have a low deductible on my insurance and asked to have it replaced. They listed it as an accident. The Lip was replaced with OEM parts and even came with a fresh set of carbon fiber front intakes. I have full documentation from the repair shops for each repair done.

Car is in fantastic condition inside and out. Taking serious payment ready offers. Only selling to have a more family friendly car.
Very interested! Please text me at 559-907-8648 or email jjisoosok@gmail.com.

Best,
Josh
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2021, 04:33 AM   #4
SAADTHESAV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 SMB F80 M3 CS

Did this sell or is it still available?
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2021, 04:47 PM   #5
TomNY12
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M4

Shoot me a message
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 03:38 AM   #6
M4DSLOW
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Hi,

OEM Set of Wheels:

Text me at (917) 704-7939 please
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2022, 07:28 PM   #7
Theheadyculture
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

Quote:
Hi,

OEM Set of Wheels:

Is this still available?
Appreciate 0