Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California

Closed Thread

01-25-2020, 03:41 PM   #1
YMS
Y Motorsport
Rep
Drives: M4 M3

Offering Race Alignment and Corner Balance Specials in LA

YMS is a Los Angeles based professional race shop that does everything from bolt on installations to race car design. We give street car owners access to motorsport level services. Our technical director Ricardo Divila is officially the most experienced race car designer and engineer in the world. Some of his achievements include designing numerous Formula 1 cars, engineering two Formula 1 World Championships, technical director at Nissan Motorsports (Nismo) from 1996-2012, designing all the Nissan Skyline and GTR race cars, and engineering the Nissan GTR Nismo Nurburgring lap record. Our shop manager/chief mechanic used to manage the biggest Lamborghini Super Trofeo team in the world and orchestrated 3 Lamborghini Super Trofeo World Championships titles in a row. We apply the same philosophy used in professional motorsport to every job from a simple suspension install all the way to frame up builds.

We are offering specials for race alignment and corner balance done on our MK Technologies race car setup pad with dual load cell turn table scales. All work at YMS is performed by professional race car mechanics and all services come with set up consulting. We can guarantee the most accurate alignment and superior handling on track.

Please email info@ymotorsport.com for any inquires.

YMS Brands: BBS Motorsport, Ohlins, KW, Moton, AST, Brembo, AP Racing, Akrapovic, SPL Parts, Drexler, Wavetrac, Motorsport24, Flossmann, BMW Motorsport, Dinan, Sparco, & much more.
Appreciate 2
jacobe92619.00
      01-27-2020, 10:05 PM   #2
jpy1980
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

Where are you guys located? I’d love to stop by your shop, chat and also get a CB/RA. I already got one done about a year ago from West end but if you’re closer to me, that’d be Nice.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 10:27 PM   #3
YMS
Y Motorsport
Rep
Drives: M4 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpy1980 View Post
Where are you guys located? I’d love to stop by your shop, chat and also get a CB/RA. I already got one done about a year ago from West end but if you’re closer to me, that’d be Nice.
Sure! Our address is 2655 Pacific Park Drive, Whittier, CA 90601. Please send an email to info@ymotorsport.com to make an appointment.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2020, 09:23 AM   #4
to_riffic
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

I'm glad there's someone that isn't in OC or on the Westside when it comes to trying to get an alignment and install mods.

Appreciate 1
YMS255.50
Closed Thread