Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

02-08-2021, 08:31 AM   #1
IRNM3
Private
Rep
Drives: 18 BMW F80 M3

Ceramic Coating \ Paint Correction in Broward County

Just picked up a 2018 Sakhir Orange M3. I want to do paint correction and ceramic coating ASAP. Anyone have a goto on a shop? Can do Miami\West Palm if needed too.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2021, 10:32 AM   #2
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

rcg coatings did ceramic and some paint correction on a car i repainted. Their work looks great. give them a ring, check them on IG also.

shoot me a pm, i'll add you to whatsapp groupchat if you want. a bunch of us are rolling to pbir on the 28th you should come out!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2021, 10:36 AM   #3
irunalot
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Carrera S

When I lived there I took all my cars to Advanced Auto Detailing. He does an incredible job and carries Ceramic Pro. He's in Pompano, ask for John he's the owner and fanatically detailed when it comes to detailing.

https://www.advanceddetailingsofla.com/
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2021, 12:30 PM   #4
IRNM3
Private
Rep

Thanks! I just reached out to both companies. Thanks for the info!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2021, 08:44 AM   #5
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
rcg coatings did ceramic and some paint correction on a car i repainted. Their work looks great. give them a ring, check them on IG also.

shoot me a pm, i'll add you to whatsapp groupchat if you want. a bunch of us are rolling to pbir on the 28th you should come out!
+2, mine had just been painted by A&B Auto Body and didnt need too much paint correction, but he did ceramic and PPF for me, wrapped the edges and made it completely stealth for no additional charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 04:07 PM   #6
IRNM3
Private
Rep

So just got my F80 back and am super pleased. John at Advanced Detailing walked me through all my options and the process. I went basically all in - ppf on the front, roof, and rear spoiler, full paint correction, and then ceramic top to bottom including the wheels.

Beyond happy with the final results.

https://www.facebook.com/10256466845...8122275400081/

Definitely was not the cheapest option. I talked to a few shops but John left me feeling that he truly knew what I wanted and how to make sure I was happy.
Appreciate 1
irunalot1515.50
      04-06-2021, 11:54 AM   #7
irunalot
Captain
United_States
Rep

John is the man! Tell him Max said hi! All my cars went to him and they all turned out above expectations. Glad you were happy with him and the results.

Your car turned out amazing!

Last edited by irunalot; 04-06-2021 at 12:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2021, 08:15 PM   #8
E92TiAg335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 Azurite/Opal DCT

Is John that good?

My car was corrected and ceramic coated (crystal serum light) a year ago. had some haze on my carbon fiber roof.

I wanted to take it back to my original detailer who did an AMAZING job, but he's nearly an hour and 40 minutes away (i have moved since then).

I found a guy who sold me into thinking he knew what he was doing. Just picked my car up today and the hazey spot that he claimed he could fix was still there. Here is where it gets bad— he was trying to rush me to get to his shop because they were painting next to it. I asked him to move the car inside, but he didn't.

I get to the shop and my ENTIRE car including the roof which just got fresh Crystal Serum Ultra was covered in overspray!!!

Can this be fixed? I can't really wash the car for one more week as it needs to fully cure. I also don't know how much more polishing my roof can truly take as it was already done twice at this point.

Literally ready to go nuts!
Attached Images

04-17-2021, 06:22 AM   #9
IRNM3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TiAg335i View Post
Is John that good?

My car was corrected and ceramic coated (crystal serum light) a year ago. had some haze on my carbon fiber roof.

I wanted to take it back to my original detailer who did an AMAZING job, but he's nearly an hour and 40 minutes away (i have moved since then).

I found a guy who sold me into thinking he knew what he was doing. Just picked my car up today and the hazey spot that he claimed he could fix was still there. Here is where it gets bad— he was trying to rush me to get to his shop because they were painting next to it. I asked him to move the car inside, but he didn't.

I get to the shop and my ENTIRE car including the roof which just got fresh Crystal Serum Ultra was covered in overspray!!!

Can this be fixed? I can't really wash the car for one more week as it needs to fully cure. I also don't know how much more polishing my roof can truly take as it was already done twice at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TiAg335i View Post
Is John that good?

Ugh that sucks. I'd take it to John and at least get his opinion. See what he says and make the decision from there.

(Oh and John does garage your car once he finishes.)
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2021, 09:43 AM   #10
irunalot
Captain
United_States
Rep

When I lived there I took three cars to him in 3 years. When I move back this summer my M3 is going to him ASAP. He's the best detailer I have ever worked with period.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2021, 01:07 PM   #11
Gray-M4-COMP
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition

Always Sunny Detailing is another great place.... where I took my car to get paint corrected and fully ceramic coated. Great price go check him out!
Appreciate 0