ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Closed Thread

11-03-2021, 03:56 PM   #1
bertocolon
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 Comp

Bimmer Plug Experience?

https://bimmerplug.com/

Anyone on here ever done business with these guys??
Purchased their products, interacted with them about their products??

Thanks

Last edited by bertocolon; 05-16-2023 at 05:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2022, 12:03 PM   #2
B5toE92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 14 M235

I wouldn't recommend Bimmer Plug.

I've ordered a few items from them.

First order they shipped out a partial order, and it took them over a month to complete an item that was supposedly in stock.

Second order after 2 weeks and no shipping date or any info i reached out to them and they didn't reply. Another 4 days later I submitted a cancellation of which they charge 25% before the item even leaves the store. Pretty shady if you ask me. Many better places to go that offer actual customer service and value their customers.
Appreciate 3
Kilabyte3948.00
davyent10.50
      03-18-2022, 04:01 PM   #3
bertocolon
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer.Plug View Post
Hey Berto,

We want to make it the situation right with you. Please contact us via email at kevin@bimmerplug.com for any support and assistance you may need with your order!

On any instances where we send the wrong product, you will be eligible for a refund / exchange, with no additional charge on your end.
I tried bro, for months... i sent an email with a number to make this right, still crickets....
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2022, 02:04 PM   #4
Kilabyte
I'm Batman!
Poland
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M3 6MT

This is what happens when someone just drop-ships stuff from China. Might as well go on aliexpress yourself.

S55, 2JZ, M48.00
Appreciate 6
      03-29-2022, 12:12 PM   #5
bertocolon
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
@B5toE92

Please reach out to us via email if you have any questions or concerns. We want to make the situation right with you! Some of our orders are made to order, explaining the longer than normal processing time. We now have most of our popular products in stock, in house, and it will take 3-5 days to reach you, if you are in the USA!
Just want to publicly state that Bimmerplug has done right by me and I will be returning as a customer now.

Thank you!
Appreciate 2
      03-29-2022, 12:15 PM   #6
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilabyte View Post
This is what happens when someone just drop-ships stuff from China. Might as well go on aliexpress yourself.
lol bro your the only one who seems to understand.

ive been on ali and dhgate forever.

could just buy something in 100+ quanity, throw away the defects.

create a fancy ass website and rob people
Appreciate 5
Kilabyte3948.00
Suds1597.00
Redacre369.00
      07-11-2022, 11:14 AM   #7
Eddy em
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition Package

I'm going through a similar bad experience with Bimmer Plug. I bought a $1K front lip splitter that contained numerous flaws when it was delivered (a long time after its anticipated delivery). I finally had the chance to install it this weekend and the part did not have a correct fit, only two of the screw holes aligned properly and it has a partial warp in the front area of the lip.

I emailed their help desk the same morning and received an email pointing our to their 7 day return policy. Rather than trying to resolve the issue and make things right, they hide behind an absurd return policy.

I'm going to keep sharing this information about this shady company so no one experiences the nonsense I had to deal with and never buys from them.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2022, 05:08 PM   #8
Sd335i2007
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90/F80/E70

Garage List
  [10.00]
I purchased a rear spoiler from them as well. The delivery was super fast but the product was subpar. My spoiler has two indentations/pressure dents on it. I would have asked for a replacement however I didn't open the package in time for their return policy.
KW V3 coilover, Forgeline wheels,
Ecutek Custom Tune MS109 by Counterspace Garage , SDgarage Built
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2022, 03:10 PM   #9
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Hey Kilabyte! Everything we sell is our own brand. We have high level quality inspection that checks all of our products manually, before getting sent out! In case of a defect or damaged in transit, we will definitely work out a solution with the customer. Most of our popular products are kept in stock at our California facility, for quick 2-5 day shipping in the USA, such as our PSM spoilers, CS spoilers, M mirror caps, roundels, etc..
so you just stock all your aliexpress stuff in cali. Got it.
Appreciate 3
dpgfunk332.50
Kilabyte3948.00
      08-09-2022, 12:07 AM   #10
lwymetal
Registered
Rep
Drives: _

Adding another bad experience to this thread unfortunately. Hood and trunk emblems are defective - the exact same molding defects as the emblem sets that go for $15 on Amazon, what a surprise - and trunk emblem is incorrectly sized, just shy of 69mm (not 73mm as advertised). Customer service won't honour their return policy and stopped replying. Next step is to file a chargeback. Order #6041 if anyone with authority to handle the situation should see this.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2022, 03:02 PM   #11
NYCX5M50i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 M50i executive/DHP

Same experience guys. Wish I read this thread before ordering. Ordered carbon rounders and center caps. Specified year and model. Roundlet for front was damaged and rear one is incorrect size. Have emailed, text messaged, tried to contact via their website chatty and no go. Sad, Sawa few other parts I thought of buying but I'll just buy from ind.
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2022, 08:17 PM   #12
nosam1g
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i

bro you to .. i ordered two exhaust tips at the beg of july they came 3 weeks later.. not only that .. 1 didnt fit and 1 of the carbon is off and looks faded to the other one. They are definitely buying from somewhere else and then re shipping it to the seller and marking up the price on their website.
Worst part is i got a return approved to ship back from the defective parts .. and its been 3 weeks and i still havent got a refund .. and the guy is telling me hes going to charge me for a 25% restock fee ... wtf from defective parts ... shit is beyond terrible ... worst service i ever experienced shady people
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2022, 11:48 AM   #13
Aleo.
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw m3 e92

Stay away from this bimmer scam plug

They’re going to rob you. Literally buys random parts from China and resells it for stupid expensive. Also the return policy are ridiculous. Wants pictures and videos just to buy more time so that you won’t have to return the item.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 02:56 PM   #14
ValleyBall1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90

Hands down: absolutely the worst customer service there is!!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2022, 08:53 AM   #15
andrew12
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Competition

I’ve just had similar bad experience. Ordered the 50 year M emblems. Received a partial order and then no communication as to why it was only partially filled. No communication as to where the other half of my order is. Contacted them and they tell me it’s out of stock…then either tell the customer on ordering that there’s going to be a delay or don’t sell them out of stock items! When I asked to cancel the remaining order I get terrible customer service and just sent a link as if they didn’t care or have time to deal with it.

Not to mention they just ripped off bmw’s marketing photos for the product pictures and the product I received doesn’t even match the pictures. It isn’t even close to the real ones. Pretty disappointed with the service and product.

Should have bought from IND to start with for similar price and they are oem ones. I realize the emblems aren’t a major item but still, I’ll never be a customer of Bimmer Plug again.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2022, 11:13 AM   #16
ValleyBall1
Enlisted Member
Rep

Yah, their customer service - or lack thereof - is seriously ridiculous! Not sure how that company even stays in business…

Guess lesson learned for next time! Anyone want to buy a spoiler for an F90??

https://bimmerplug.com/collections/f90-m5/products/m-performance-pro-carbon-fiber-trunk-spoiler-bmw-f90-m5-g30-5-series
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2022, 09:38 PM   #17
ValleyBall1
Enlisted Member
Rep

I really wish I lived in the Bay Area as I’d be more than happy to handle this in person with them since they refuse to respond to my messages…
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2022, 09:47 AM   #18
Rtwrx4711
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550i

Quote:
Hey Kilabyte! Everything we sell is our own brand. We have high level quality inspection that checks all of our products manually, before getting sent out! In case of a defect or damaged in transit, we will definitely work out a solution with the customer. Most of our popular products are kept in stock at our California facility, for quick 2-5 day shipping in the USA, such as our PSM spoilers, CS spoilers, M mirror caps, roundels, etc..
I’m exactly in the same boat. They are claiming above to quality check every item. The 50 anniversary badges I received are an absolute joke. The worst print quality you can imagine. Spots, overlapping colors. Absolutely ridiculous. These are either bootlegged in China or a 7 year old made those with a brush and water colors. Customer service is not existent. I also ordered a front splitter and got an email asking for the model of the car and I asked them if I could maybe see a picture installed. No reply. Asked again. No reply. Received the ridiculous badges and cancelling my order. No reply. Cancel again. No reply. Wrote directly to “Kevin”. No reply. Considering their most absurd return and refund policy, I simply filed a dispute and chargeback.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2022, 06:43 PM   #19
FTypeGone7
UzER
Rep
Drives: BMW 4 Series

Damn... wish I would have landed here before my purchase

50Th Anniversary Badges purchase from BP

Not very happy with what I'm reading about Bimmerplug customer service or their products so far. I might doing the same soon.

As a new BMW owner, glad this was my first purchase of an attempt at my upcoming mods. I've already learned a ton just from these posts. I really wish I read these reviews first, uugghhh. Made a male/female mistake on a purchase (completely my fault) but so far there's been "dead-air" in communications with any kind of exchange or reconciliation for my purchase.

I mean, it's not even that big of a deal to respond to emails. I had a ton of shit in my cart too, Lmao. We shall see, but I feel like I just got duped on the roundels - but still hoping for the best. Good luck to you all and if there's any proper resellers or spots online that respond quickly and have good parts, please let me know.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2022, 07:45 PM   #20
Hxngs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
2018 BMW 340i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
I am now regretting purchasing m performance pedals from them
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2022, 03:13 PM   #21
andrew12
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtwrx4711 View Post
I’m exactly in the same boat. They are claiming above to quality check every item. The 50 anniversary badges I received are an absolute joke. The worst print quality you can imagine. Spots, overlapping colors. Absolutely ridiculous. These are either bootlegged in China or a 7 year old made those with a brush and water colors. Customer service is not existent. I also ordered a front splitter and got an email asking for the model of the car and I asked them if I could maybe see a picture installed. No reply. Asked again. No reply. Received the ridiculous badges and cancelling my order. No reply. Cancel again. No reply. Wrote directly to “Kevin”. No reply. Considering their most absurd return and refund policy, I simply filed a dispute and chargeback.
Me too!They’re terrible quality! After requesting a refund because the second one was out of stock and the first was just a laughing stock, I was told they would check with the warehouse about the return…what? Then today I receive an email that it had been shipped (3+ weeks after ordering) and it’s been dead silence from them. I’ve emailed to ask why they shipped it when I asked to cancel and why my refund hasn’t been processed. Not expecting anything back but at least it’s only 60$ and nothing too crazy but still. Told them how terrible the customer service was and how it aligns with all the reviews online but sounds like it’s a lost cause.

The badges from ind are oem bmw and worth it. That’s what I ended up doing.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2022, 10:47 PM   #22
Hxngs
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
2018 BMW 340i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hxngs View Post
I am now regretting purchasing m performance pedals from them
Updating this message. They sent me some slip on pedals. These don't get drilled in and the break pedal is loose as fuck. I'm kinda pissed off. Definitely never buying anything else from them either.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread