EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest

05-08-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

The first of many I hope!

Thank you, now I promise to keep the idiocy here, instead of ruining the whole forum!

Any other too bored people here, just let me know. I have two years to spend on a lap top, and I'm not willing to move from the couch!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 04:59 PM   #2
Hobbination
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Thank you, now I promise to keep the idiocy here, instead of ruining the whole forum!

Any other too bored people here, just let me know. I have two years to spend on a lap top, and I'm not willing to move from the couch!
Lups, So what's your route plan again for Aug?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 05:23 PM   #3
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbination View Post
Lups, So what's your route plan again for Aug?
I have no idea. I'm thinking salt flats, midlands, and finding out suggestions for good roads from people all over. I have a tent, credit cards, and I my friend am going to go utterly nuts. Great lakes is something I've always wanted to see, and so on. The normal tourist stuff can be saved to someone else, I don't care about Disney.

This will be a totally R rated and I don't think this one will ever be going to the family history books.

So, any suggestions?

Last edited by Lups; 05-08-2014 at 05:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Lups, congrats on your own forum... Well, not yours yet, but I'm sure you will rule this part of Bimmerpost for the next 18 months.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 08:57 PM   #5
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wah View Post
Lups, congrats on your own forum... Well, not yours yet, but I'm sure you will rule this part of Bimmerpost for the next 18 months.
I don't know what to say to that, I promise to play nice, and be respectful as always?

I'm in a dog park, but too lazy to walk, and there is no one else around, so I might as well play around with the IRC. This is the life!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #6
Lups
Rep

Hey guys, I really want us to kick in this whole section. We can do stupid things together, we might even learn from someones mistakes, and I for one am looking forward for the tuners to kick in. They usually make the scene more fun for us no-tuning crew. Just man up, start a thread here that will be the sound of reason and I will promise not to come and mess it up!

This place is full of us geeks and antisocial nerds, they opened this for us to learn to hate each other in person and from distance. Let's use it to the max.

Play time, anyone up? I only have year and a half left! And cali will not kick our arses in this thing, we will make this into a life changing no-life experience!

Last edited by Lups; 05-09-2014 at 12:27 AM.. Reason: Forgot the Cali.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 12:32 AM   #7
Ka0tiK
Straggling Proletarian
Rep
Drives: Pending

Quote:
This place is full of us geeks and antisocial nerds, they opened this for us to learn to hate each other in person and from distance. Let's use it to the max.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 12:37 AM   #8
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka0tiK View Post
Hey! Great, what are you getting/ have? I think this whole portion is something not for us to left unused, so let's just go mental! I have no life, so I have the time, gimme yours!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 12:55 AM   #9
Ka0tiK
Straggling Proletarian
Rep

Quote:
Hey! Great, what are you getting/ have? I think this whole portion is something not for us to left unused, so let's just go mental! I have no life, so I have the time, gimme yours!
Just sold my F30 335ix for my pending delivery of my M4. *twiddles thumbs*

Last edited by Ka0tiK; 05-10-2014 at 12:57 AM.. Reason: Blatantly didn't answer Lups question, for shame!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 12:59 AM   #10
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Just sold my F30 335ix for my pending delivery. *twiddles thumbs*
So, give out the specs! Everything from color to what you are going to do with it! I'm seriously bored, Friday and all as a family guy (well, not as a guy, but family female just didn't sound right) is as exiting as this forum at the moment.

I know I'm pathetic, that has been pointed out many times.

Last edited by Lups; 05-10-2014 at 02:37 AM.. Reason: typo, damn.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 01:06 AM   #11
Ka0tiK
Straggling Proletarian
Rep

Quote:
So, five out the specs! Everything from color to what you are going to do with it! I'm seriously bored, Friday and all as a family guy (well, not as a guy, but family female just didn't sound right) is as exiting as this forum at the moment.

I know I'm pathetic, that has been pointed out many times.
So I've seen.

F82/MG/SS Full w/ ZEC, ZLP, 2VZ and so on. Went DCT this time around so I'm looking forward to it.

Two posts in one night. This is highly irregularly for me. Er, make that three...
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 01:14 AM   #12
Lups
Rep

Quote:
So I've seen.

F82/MG/SS Full w/ ZEC, ZLP, 2VZ and so on. Went DCT this time around so I'm looking forward to it.

Two posts in one night. This is highly irregularly for me. Er, make that three...
Yes, you seem like the antisocial-social highlifer now! I was kicked out of the last forum I registered before I got a full month in. No one is as no life as I, and I'm not even too proud about that. These guys seem to keep me on just because they just haven't bothered to stop my flood of OT's.

Looking good, really good on your order from what I see. MG was the color I wanted, but hell no I will not order something that will please the engineer in the house!

I went manual, and all hornet, the rest of the specs to me are just things to add so I won't get killed in the aftermarket. Well, keyless entry is a must, since I'm hopeless.

So, what's the plan? Coming here for coffee, or are you just commuting till the end of days?

It's friday, no need to act our ages.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 01:33 AM   #13
Ka0tiK
Straggling Proletarian
Rep

Quote:
Yes, you seem like the antisocial-social highlifer now! I was kicked out of the last forum I registered before I got a full month in. No one is as no life as I, and I'm not even too proud about that. These guys seem to keep me on just because they just haven't bothered to stop my flood of OT's.

Looking good, really good on your order from what I see. MG was the color I wanted, but hell no I will not order something that will please the engineer in the house!

I went manual, and all hornet, the rest of the specs to me are just things to add so I won't get killed in the aftermarket. Well, keyless entry is a must, since I'm hopeless.

So, what's the plan? Coming here for coffee, or are you just commuting till the end of days?

It's friday, no need to act our ages.
Identical career except I'm the youngest member of my group by far - going to work is like school all over again.

All of my previous vehicles were Alpine White. So I told myself "No more alpine white!" and quietly replied "Ok...um, grey?". And thus I picked MG. Although to be honest, AY was my first pick. But I wouldn't want to tread on your dreams now, would I?

I haven't decided on where to burn all my break-in miles in one go yet. This is my fifth vehicle in 3 years. I may have a problem...
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 01:40 AM   #14
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Identical career except I'm the youngest member of my group by far - going to work is like school all over again.

All of my previous vehicles were Alpine White. So I told myself "No more alpine white!" and quietly replied "Ok...um, grey?". And thus I picked MG. Although to be honest, AY was my first pick. But I wouldn't want to tread on your dreams now, would I?

I haven't decided on where to burn all my break-in miles in one go yet. This is my fifth vehicle in 3 years. I may have a problem...
HAhaha, loving it! I'm 31, and take away half and the mental age shows.

White is dull, I admit is a beauty, but I only have 1 year and 4 months to enjoy this car, so I'm going to go absolutely mental, even with the paint job. My fist pick was the YMB, but then I went to Vancouver to see it, and realized I have no balls that are needed to pull that one trough. Staying awake in biology class would have told me that sooner, but apparently I'm a slow learner.

What else have you had in the 3 years? I'm not trying to kill your no posting manner, but hell, someone is awake, so be social. No one will ever see this thread, since all the M's left this state and probably the neighbors also, when they realized they are the ones stuck with me (yes, my ego is this big) while owning them.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 02:07 AM   #15
Ka0tiK
Straggling Proletarian
Rep

Quote:
HAhaha, loving it! I'm 31, and take away half and the mental age shows.

White is dull, I admit is a beauty, but I only have 1 year and 4 months to enjoy this car, so I'm going to go absolutely mental, even with the paint job. My fist pick was the YMB, but then I went to Vancouver to see it, and realized I have no balls that are needed to pull that one trough. Staying awake in biology class would have told me that sooner, but apparently I'm a slow learner.

What else have you had in the 3 years? I'm not trying to kill your no posting manner, but hell, someone is awake, so be social. No one will ever see this thread, since all the M's left this state and probably the neighbors also, when they realized they are the ones stuck with me (yes, my ego is this big) while owning them.
Ah, don't be mistaken; your Friday is my Monday. The joy of working nightshifts.

In those 3 years, I picked up E92 328i -> E92 M3 -> E71 35i -> F30 335xi. Currently driving an X3 and briefly had a 550i. What can I say? Life is short. I throughly enjoyed the M3 though. And here I am buying an M4, just when I was about to play for the other team and buy a Porsche.

Google Map is my friend right now. Setting a course of 2,000km/1,200mi as we speak. *click,click,click*

Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 02:23 AM   #16
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

Holy shit! Regional forums finally! So North west includes, Washington, Oregon, and Idaho? Maybe Northern California?

When is the first meet? Labor Day weekend? Most of the first batch of M3/M4s should be here by then.
      05-10-2014, 02:26 AM   #17
Sir Loin
M3AT LOVER
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone F80 M3

Oh, Alaska is included too. I don't think I have seen a forum member from Alaska yet.
      05-10-2014, 02:27 AM   #18
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
Holy shit! Regional forums finally! So North west includes, Washington, Oregon, and Idaho? Maybe Northern California?

When is the first meet? Labor Day weekend? Most of the first batch of M3/M4s should be here by then.
I'm in for all, as many times mentioned. You could start a new thread for those, since I opened this just so that the others won't be social before us! Regions are open. Now, ones again let's be crazier than the others!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 02:29 AM   #19
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Ah, don't be mistaken; your Friday is my Monday. The joy of working nightshifts.

In those 3 years, I picked up E92 328i -> E92 M3 -> E71 35i -> F30 335xi. Currently driving an X3 and briefly had a 550i. What can I say? Life is short. I throughly enjoyed the M3 though. And here I am buying an M4, just when I was about to play for the other team and buy a Porsche.

Google Map is my friend right now. Setting a course of 2,000km/1,200mi as we speak. *click,click,click*

Hey, if you need company for the miles, I can help you. I'm heading to alaska, the gas there is so cheap.

I would too go crazy with these prices, where I'm from, these can not be bought just because there is no sense in it. For this, the coffee doesn't need to be good!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 02:31 AM   #20
Lups
Rep

I also went trough the Porsches to get to this, since I would have wanted to get the car sooner. Oh well, I didn't feel like poking my eyes out, so this was the only reasonable option.

I just had the chance to change the avatar, but that dog of mine looks extra stupid in this pic. Just had to add this. sorry.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 02:41 AM   #21
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Loin View Post
Oh, Alaska is included too. I don't think I have seen a forum member from Alaska yet.
well, as of North, they kick our arses, as for the west too, so let's welcome them in, even if I think that they are too reasonable to get one of these for their weather.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2014, 04:18 AM   #22
Velon
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: M5 f90

Oh Lups, you HAVE to play with me in the europe section as well!
Appreciate 0