Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

06-24-2020, 12:45 AM   #1
bsmf8x
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Willing to meet in NY/NJ/CT/PA but not too far from NYC area.

I bought a brand new carbon fiber spoiler off someone, perfect fitment and weave that is a high-kick v performance style. I decided to not put a spoiler on my car as I like the clean look.

Spoiler is brand new WITH 3M double sided tape still new never put on fits perfect (tested on my car without actually applying the tape) and the carbon weave (where visible once put on the car) looks perfect to me.

Ask for pics if you want to see it up close.

I attached a pic where it's test fitted on my car.

Listed for 185 but I'll let it go for anything reasonable just send me cash prices I want to get rid of it ASAP and buy my own carbon parts lol it's just a waste of space at this point.

I guess you can get a shitty ebay spoiler for cheaper but just know that fitment and quality on them are always up in the air; this one you're guaranteed to be getting what you see in person with up close pics and can test fitment before you pay me I don't mind.

Text me (516) 581-1435 or PM but I prefer text.

[COLOR="Red"]. If you want to you can Contact me for better pics.[/COLOR][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Attached Images

Appreciate 0