Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

04-13-2024, 01:43 PM   #1
ibmiked
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i

For Sale: 2017 M3 6spd

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is my 2017 M3 6spd. Current mileage is 42,169. The car has been dealer serviced during my entire ownership. Oil change and spark plugs were done only 600 miles ago. Clean CarFax and title. Asking $47,500 and the VIN is WBS8M9C52H5G42443

The car is stock with the following exceptions: European aspherical side mirrors, 10mm spacers (all 4 wheels), THULE roof rack with bike carrier, BootMod3 with WiFi OBDII adapter and CarPlay upgrade. In addition, the car comes with an EXTRA set of Continental performance summer tires.

This is a non-sunroof, 6spd without executive package or full leather. I like to describe the car as exactly how a European would have ordered it, with no bells and whistles but all the performance. It is phenomenal automobile and if not for the fact that I am upgrading to a Carrera 4S, I would not be selling.

My apologies but I prefer not to trade Private Messages so I am including my direct email and phone number. If you are a serious buyer then reach out that way. I will be listing the car in several other places so I probably won't see all the questions posted here and elsewhere which is why I'm including my contact information. I am a 52 year old male and I do NOT beat on my cars. Always dealer serviced and I looked a long time to find this spec and spent money making it even better.

Thanks for looking,
-Mike
michaelcdileo@gmail.com
631-355-1073

Attached Images

Last edited by ibmiked; 04-17-2024 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Updated price
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 04:00 PM   #2
ibmiked
Rep

I'm just curious, you don't see a lot of manuals come up for sale (especially at this mileage) and yet there has been very little interest. I did receive some offers from what I can only imagine are young boys still living at home, but nothing from anyone with either the money or the credit rating to buy an M3.

Am I missing something?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 04:32 PM   #3
clutchdj
Colonel
Rep
Drives: a few cars

Low spec.
Non comp.
No leds.
No asking price.
No vin posted.
Tune with no crank hub job.
You will get offers all over.
Imho:
Remove the ski racks, stickers, phone mount thingy and post new pics.
The color great. Assuming a clean car fax, it can be seen as a very clean example on the forums. Or trade and get the tax break.
Appreciate 2
      04-17-2024, 07:39 PM   #4
ibmiked
Rep

The car had an asking price, I'm not sure where it went. Perhaps when I edited the text but it's back now. Also any buyer too lazy to ask for the VIN isn't serious anyway.

I'm not sure why you'd be scared of a Stage 1 BM3 tune without crank hub, but I guess the buyer could simply remove the tune using the app or ask to have it done before sale.

As for it being low spec? If you need full leather and a transmission that shifts for you then yes, this is low spec. That could explain why most M3 owners opted for the DCT. To me, if you want an automatic then go buy an M5. If you want a manual, then this is the only one with less than 50k miles and for less than $50k.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2024, 09:08 AM   #5
ibmiked
Rep

As requested, please find the current, clean CarFax.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf CARFAX Account.pdf (369.4 KB, 7 views)
Appreciate 0