Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

05-29-2019, 06:13 PM   #1
lownskater52
Rep
Drives: M4

Help Needed: Used M4 Price Quote with Warranty.

Hey everybody,

So I'm in the market for a used low mileage M4 and am working with an out of town dealership. I have a quote that I need you guys to look at.

It's a 2016 M4 in Austin Yellow Metallic and has 31k miles. It's at South BMW in Miami. I'll include a picture of the options list that the dealership sent me but it looks pretty bare bones. No adaptive suspension is a bummer as I'd like to be able to daily this thing. I asked them why it's not CPO and they said "it would add too much to the price, up to 7k" which sounded off. Then they quote me $6000 for a 2 year 50k full powertrain warranty. Why wouldn't they just CPO it for that price? Weird.

I'll include pics of everything below. I'm going to get back to the dealer tomorrow. Any insight would be appreciated.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-29-2019, 06:41 PM   #2
lownskater52
Rep
Drives: M4

Getting a little apprehensive on this car after reading some reviews on BMW dealerships in So Flo. Apparently they are know for their sketchiness
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 06:43 PM   #3
Wmf80
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: f80

Any service records like the break in service ?
Appreciate 0