Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

02-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #23
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbockrd
I am from the burbs north of Philly and I flew to Detroit to go see these cars before I ordered. The philly show will likely not have them there. Its not a great show and certainly not worth a long drive. I am going because theres nothing else to do in this shit winter weather But I'm 20 miles away
A little harsh on the Philly show aren't we? Sure it's no Detroit show but they do have every manufacturer there with all the latest models, concepts, custom cars, and some interesting workshops. The show does cover a huge amount of space as well and who does not love lunch at Dinics for some sandwiches in Reading Market! I always have a nice time and looking forward to sharing with my 5 year old son for first time. I also just saw a pic of a YMB M car on ABC Philly show report so they may in fact be there assuming it's not a stock photo.
      02-04-2014, 10:26 AM   #24
JTO24
never could compete with Lloyd Braun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave View Post
A little harsh on the Philly show aren't we? Sure it's no Detroit show but they do have every manufacturer there with all the latest models, concepts, custom cars, and some interesting workshops. The show does cover a huge amount of space as well and who does not love lunch at Dinics for some sandwiches in Reading Market! I always have a nice time and looking forward to sharing with my 5 year old son for first time. I also just saw a pic of a YMB M car on ABC Philly show report so they may in fact be there assuming it's not a stock photo.
+1 on Dinics! I usually go right from the show too.. Have you tried the brisket sandwich? To me it is as good if not better than the roast pork
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2014, 10:30 AM   #25
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTO24
Quote:
+1 on Dinics! I usually go right from the show too.. Have you tried the brisket sandwich? To me it is as good if not better than the roast pork
Haha I always get both and eat in single sitting! It's my Eating hall pass
      02-04-2014, 10:32 AM   #26
JTO24
never could compete with Lloyd Braun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Haha I always get both and eat in single sitting! It's my Eating hall pass
My man! I thought I was the only one haha!! Seriously I do the same thing haha that's too funny
Appreciate 0