Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

02-10-2021, 03:47 PM   #1
N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Great experience with Kubax86

Just wanted give @Kubax86 a shot out for his great service in coding! Was able to answer my questions quickly and was very thorough.

I also had questions regarding my BMW test plan issue and figured out it's not my car but the dealership's hardware.

5/5

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2021, 09:11 AM   #2
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
No_Country
Rep

Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1rve View Post
Just wanted give @Kubax86 a shot out for his great service in coding! Was able to answer my questions quickly and was very thorough.

I also had questions regarding my BMW test plan issue and figured out it's not my car but the dealership's hardware.

5/5

Appreciate your feedback
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2021, 09:37 AM   #3
rmonty
Rep
Drives: Bmw 420D

Smile Yes...! Great Experience with Kubax86 !!

Yes... totally agree!

Very friendly and knowledgeable guy. He helped me with a remote firmware update on my Nbt Evo_K head unit!

It was not a straight forward process but he was very patent and made the whole process a breeze.

This is no easy task flashing a head unit from the other side of the world and also without using a car battery voltage stabilizer! We used a second car battery instead!

I would highly recommend his services to anyone who wants full screen carplay on their head unit! It sound like a small thing but believe me it really is worth the upgrade and the services come in at a very really reasonable price too!

Many Thanks again!

Rmonty.
Appreciate 1
kubax861779.50