Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

06-20-2022, 06:43 AM   #1
FloridaF83
Tempus Fugit
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F83 M4

Bimmer-Remote.com Review

After spending many hours searching the forums for coding information I saw a reference to remote coding service provider http://bimmer-remote.com. I looked on their website and found they have a package of services for GTS/CS coding that I was interested in. Their cost was extremely reasonable considering the amount of time spent researching how to do it myself. They were able to log in on Sunday and perform the updates and the results are miraculous. The DCT is smooth as butter and the suspension more compliant, for that alone it was worth the cost and I have more time to enjoy my car.

Highly recommended!
Appreciate 2
      06-24-2022, 09:45 AM   #2
njavier03
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 M4

glad, you're happy with their services. i'm going to get that package and carplay full screen soon.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2023, 05:00 AM   #3
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
No_Country
Rep

Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaF83 View Post
After spending many hours searching the forums for coding information I saw a reference to remote coding service provider http://bimmer-remote.com. I looked on their website and found they have a package of services for GTS/CS coding that I was interested in. Their cost was extremely reasonable considering the amount of time spent researching how to do it myself. They were able to log in on Sunday and perform the updates and the results are miraculous. The DCT is smooth as butter and the suspension more compliant, for that alone it was worth the cost and I have more time to enjoy my car.

Highly recommended!
Thank you very much.
If you have some time update would be appreciated
Appreciate 0