Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons

11-30-2023, 09:35 AM   #111
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by regpaq View Post
well being castless changes everything lol. my comment is only based on my experience with the exhaust with stock downpipes. i have the stainless

I will have stock downpipes as well - so it's comforting knowing that you are happy with it with stock downpipes. Obviously going catless creates "better" sound - it's basically straight pipes at that point (not literally). But, I remember on an older car that going catless really amplified the sound of the turbos through the exhaust. That was fun.
      12-01-2023, 01:04 PM   #112
regpaq
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
I will have stock downpipes as well - so it's comforting knowing that you are happy with it with stock downpipes. Obviously going catless creates "better" sound - it's basically straight pipes at that point (not literally). But, I remember on an older car that going catless really amplified the sound of the turbos through the exhaust. That was fun.
you're going to love it!
Appreciate 1
cotmfk2050.50
      02-11-2024, 11:28 PM   #113
regpaq
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.KEYS View Post
Greetings!

The person with the most views on their video will receive their exhaust system for FREE- that's right, FREE!! Multiple videos are allowed, whichever one has the highest views. (Minimum of 15 people entered)
Was the winner of this ever announced? Seems like we had more than 15 enter
Appreciate 1
cotmfk2050.50
      02-12-2024, 10:08 AM   #114
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by regpaq View Post
you're going to love it!

Yep - exhaust has been on for a few weeks and I'm super happy. This thing totally fixes my criticisms of the stock sounds on the S55. Really happy with it. Also, not really noticable when driving, but still kind of fun - the weight difference between this exhaust and stock. When carrying the Valvetronic - I can lift the whole thing by myself easily. The stock exhaust .... is heavy. Really heavy in comparison.
      02-14-2024, 09:59 AM   #115
Hotflare
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 YMB M3 Comp

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [9.50]
Still debating if this is worth selling my single mp / v2 mpe exhaust to get lol (ti version)
Appreciate 0