GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

03-04-2024, 10:14 AM   #1
exi123
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Titanium Exhaust shop near boston/german performance shop

Hi,

I recently moved to the boston area with my 2016 f80. Firstly I have had two cracks in my v1 MPE for about 6 months now, since my car was put away for the winter I never got around to getting it fixed. I have been calling exhaust shops, and performance shops in the area with no luck finding any that can weld titanium. Does anyone have recommendations for one that does?

I also have a mountain of parts ranging from suspension, to engine parts, to some carbon exterior ad ons. I was originally going to attempt an install myself, however I decided its probably faster and safer to have a pro do it. Anyone have recommendations for performance shops that work on a lot of F80s?

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2024, 08:50 PM   #2
TSL
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by exi123 View Post
Hi,

I recently moved to the boston area with my 2016 f80. Firstly I have had two cracks in my v1 MPE for about 6 months now, since my car was put away for the winter I never got around to getting it fixed. I have been calling exhaust shops, and performance shops in the area with no luck finding any that can weld titanium. Does anyone have recommendations for one that does?

I also have a mountain of parts ranging from suspension, to engine parts, to some carbon exterior ad ons. I was originally going to attempt an install myself, however I decided its probably faster and safer to have a pro do it. Anyone have recommendations for performance shops that work on a lot of F80s?

Thank you!
Eurotech Motorsports, Farley is the GOAT for this type of stuff.
Appreciate 0