Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

03-31-2022, 12:59 AM   #1
d_moola
Private
Rep
Drives: m4

air cup kit button switch install location

all the guys with the cup kit, where did you guys put the button switch? was gonna install it on one of the empty plastic covers on the headlight switch, but looks like the switch included is a little too big.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2022, 02:42 PM   #2
Jr0587
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Where I'm planning of installing mine is in that small cubby under the headlight switch. I'll install it from the top if there's access. I haven't taken it off yet to inspect. If you got the stanceparts kit the switch can easily fit in the blank you are referring to. If you search on YouTube for cup kit a f80 they put the switch right on one of those blanks. I would prefer a more hidden switch.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2022, 07:01 PM   #3
d_moola
Private
Rep
Drives: m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr0587 View Post
Where I'm planning of installing mine is in that small cubby under the headlight switch. I'll install it from the top if there's access. I haven't taken it off yet to inspect. If you got the stanceparts kit the switch can easily fit in the blank you are referring to. If you search on YouTube for cup kit a f80 they put the switch right on one of those blanks. I would prefer a more hidden switch.
made it work!

Appreciate 0
      09-06-2022, 01:34 PM   #4
m4x_pwr
Single Turbo M4
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4 6MT

hey d_moola how did you make the button fit? It seems to be too large without cutting into the circuit board. TIA
Appreciate 0