GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

12-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #133
chiplee
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82speed View Post
So this has turned into the most painful week of the whole wait thanks to my decision to go with PenFed. I do the app and get immediate approval last week and they told me the check was sent on Friday. Then the car shows up 2 days early this Monday and I call that afternoon to reconfirm that they can't just wire funds in lieu of the check. No, not an option, only way they ever fund auto loans is via cashier check.....AND worse, then tell me the check actually didn't go out until that day, on Monday morning. So now waiting on the check instead of waiting on the car, lol. Today is Thursday, check was supposedly sent from Eugene, OR on Monday, I'm in CO, and it's still not here...so neither is my M4 yet.

I've avoided this forum since Monday in an attempt to stanch my "bleeding"... lol
So if they would have had their shit together when you called Friday they could have overnighted it Monday, and instead it still went out snail mail. Unbelievable. They came very close to delaying my car getting on the boat by pulling that shit. Had to overnight the check to Germany when I finally got it. Sorry to hear that man, must be miserable. It was a little touch and go for me when the car arrived as well. Had trouble finding a ride to Bakersfield because my wife had conflicts and there was a storm between me and the car. All worked out to pick up on the day it arrived albeit extremely dirty and covered in mud from being delivered in torrential rain.
Appreciate 0
      12-18-2014, 12:42 PM   #134
F82speed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M4 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiplee View Post
So if they would have had their shit together when you called Friday they could have overnighted it Monday, and instead it still went out snail mail. Unbelievable. They came very close to delaying my car getting on the boat by pulling that shit. Had to overnight the check to Germany when I finally got it. Sorry to hear that man, must be miserable. It was a little touch and go for me when the car arrived as well. Had trouble finding a ride to Bakersfield because my wife had conflicts and there was a storm between me and the car. All worked out to pick up on the day it arrived albeit extremely dirty and covered in mud from being delivered in torrential rain.
Yep, exactly. I'd have just gone with BMWFS Owners Choice and the nominal .38 increase in rate on Monday instead, and void the PenFed check when it gets here, but I'd also lose my USAA discount (apparently not valid with BMWFS financing) so I'm trying to remain patient.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2014, 07:58 PM   #135
F82speed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M4 6MT

Finally home! I'm a little behind, hectic weekend, but PenFed check arrived Friday and picked up the car Friday night. Clear bra and tint appt tomorrow.
Awesome machine!!
(No garage pics until I do a little more work after seeing chiplee's spread, lol )
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-23-2014, 01:13 AM   #136
Greg FEightytwo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW GT4 M4 and X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82speed
Finally home! I'm a little behind, hectic weekend, but PenFed check arrived Friday and picked up the car Friday night. Clear bra and tint appt tomorrow.
Awesome machine!!
(No garage pics until I do a little more work after seeing chiplee's spread, lol )
Awesome!!!! Happy yours finally made it home
Appreciate 0