proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2021, 04:30 PM   #265
rybo7961
Registered
2
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 2017 x5 sDrive 35i
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: NOLA

iTrader: (0)

Another positive review for kubax86. Responded very quickly with instructions to purchase and with the program once that was complete. No issues uploading everything.
Appreciate 1
kubax86532.50

      02-24-2021, 03:21 PM   #266
abestacks90
Registered
2
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2018 M240i
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Hi Kubax,

I have 2018 M240i with NBTEvo_S nav. Looking to get the full screen CarPlay. Just ordered the ENET cable, can you please send me a PM when you get a chance?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2021, 03:23 PM   #267
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kubax86's Avatar
Germany
533
Rep
1,005
Posts


Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: World

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abestacks90 View Post
Hi Kubax,

I have 2018 M240i with NBTEvo_S nav. Looking to get the full screen CarPlay. Just ordered the ENET cable, can you please send me a PM when you get a chance?

Thanks!

Hi,
PM Sent.

Thanks
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 01:06 AM   #268
stalbans
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: E70
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Hi Kubax,
I have a F15 with NBTevo_L171931 firmware. Carplay is activated already, can I get full screen working?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 02:53 AM   #269
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kubax86's Avatar
Germany
533
Rep
1,005
Posts


Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: World

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalbans View Post
Hi Kubax,
I have a F15 with NBTevo_L171931 firmware. Carplay is activated already, can I get full screen working?
Yes, but you will need update of the firmware first.
PM sent.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 01:58 PM   #270
abestacks90
Registered
2
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 2018 M240i
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Just wanted to say that Kubax is the real deal. Super fast response and extremely easy, highly recommended to anyone trying to get anything CarPlay related done. Thanks Kubax!
Appreciate 1
kubax86532.50

      02-26-2021, 04:39 PM   #271
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kubax86's Avatar
Germany
533
Rep
1,005
Posts


Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: World

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abestacks90 View Post
Just wanted to say that Kubax is the real deal. Super fast response and extremely easy, highly recommended to anyone trying to get anything CarPlay related done. Thanks Kubax!
Thanks man!
__________________
Appreciate 1
      02-27-2021, 04:52 PM   #272
RPW2718
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

What if I have NBTEVO_M?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 05:10 PM   #273
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kubax86's Avatar
Germany
533
Rep
1,005
Posts


Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: World

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPW2718 View Post
What if I have NBTEVO_M?
You can either get CarPlay on Splitscreen or purchase our Remote Flashing package which include:

- Firmware upgrade for newest version available
- Fullscreen activation for already activated CarPlay.

We have a special promotion for bimmerpost users. Use code: BIMMERPOST_15

Here's the LINK for the product which you will need.

In case of any questions, feel free to ask
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 05:20 PM   #274
RPW2718
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Houston

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubax86 View Post
You can either get CarPlay on Splitscreen or purchase our Remote Flashing package which include:

- Firmware upgrade for newest version available
- Fullscreen activation for already activated CarPlay.

We have a special promotion for bimmerpost users. Use code: BIMMERPOST_15

Here's the LINK for the product which you will need.

In case of any questions, feel free to ask
So if I already have CarPlay I need the remote flash package?
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 06:05 PM   #275
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kubax86's Avatar
Germany
533
Rep
1,005
Posts


Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: World

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPW2718 View Post
So if I already have CarPlay I need the remote flash package?
Yes, exactly. Your software doesn't allow for Fullscreen CarPlay so we need to update your headunit first.

Thanks,
Jakub
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2021, 10:09 PM   #276
pmi
Registered
2
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: I3
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Nz

iTrader: (0)

Great service and after-sales support!

kubax86 delivers - Simple!
Appreciate 1
kubax86532.50

      02-28-2021, 05:10 AM   #277
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kubax86's Avatar
Germany
533
Rep
1,005
Posts


Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: World

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmi View Post
Great service and after-sales support!

kubax86 delivers - Simple!
Thank you for your feedback! Much appreciated
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2021, 11:19 AM   #278
boostedjay
Private First Class
17
Rep
109
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Collierville, TN

iTrader: (1)

Here to sing the praises of Jakub! He delivered extremely fast and the software and instructions was beyond easy to understand/install. Thank you again bro!
__________________
F10 M5 - "FBO"
Appreciate 1
kubax86532.50

      03-02-2021, 05:29 AM   #279
ItDunMatter
Registered
2
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

+1 for Kubax, did id4 -> id6 flash and some GTS coding, he was extremely helpful providing all the info and answered all my questions. The whole process was effortless and even tho I had some internet issues, Kubax was very patient and helped me through. Thanks again and would recommend to anyone!
Appreciate 1
kubax86532.50

      03-02-2021, 05:43 AM   #280
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kubax86's Avatar
Germany
533
Rep
1,005
Posts


Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: World

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItDunMatter View Post
+1 for Kubax, did id4 -> id6 flash and some GTS coding, he was extremely helpful providing all the info and answered all my questions. The whole process was effortless and even tho I had some internet issues, Kubax was very patient and helped me through. Thanks again and would recommend to anyone!
Thank you for your feedback!
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
apple, carplay, evo, fullscreen, id5, id6, iphone, nbt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST