Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

05-12-2023, 09:39 PM   #1
EGbeater
IG: @panda_exprs
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 DCT, E36 M3/4

F/S: 19" x 11" +35 satin black MOMO Anzio wheels, set of four

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
*** SOLD ***

Set of MOMO Anzio wheels in 19"x11" square, 35mm offset. Purchased new in 2022, used for a few driving event (autox, track) before I sold the car. Wheels only. No bends, curb rash, other significant physical damage (they do have minor wear and tear imperfections from mounting and dismounting tires, tiny rock chips, etc.). Includes the original MOMO matching center caps (never used; brand new in packaging) and the wheels will be shipped in the original boxes (two wheels shipped strapped together, wheel faces inwards, so the outer sides of the wheels are completely protected from damage).

I ran these SQUARE on my F80 M3 with 305/30-19 tires. I made this work with both the OEM dampers (with Swift lowering springs) and with coilovers (MCS 1WNR with very short springs to get the bottom of the coilover spring and perch above the tire). This is a not an "easy button" fitment in the front (the back is fine/perfect)... the front requires at least 3 degrees of negative camber, 15–18mm of spacer/extended studs, and you have to reshape the OEM plastic fender liners to gain some criticial clearance for turning. You'll still rub the 305/30s if you try to turn the wheels more than about 2/3 of full lock.

You'll have a lot more clearance if you run 295/30-19 tires in the front, which means you won't be able to rotate the wheels/tires front to rear, but for a street setup, that doesn't matter.

I should be able to ship these wheels to you for about $160-$175, depending on your location.

I accept Paypal, Venmo, and Zelle. For Paypal, you'll need to cover the fee.

PM ME FOR USED F8x PARTS! What's left: brand-new pair of VNE front brake rotors; used Ferodo DS3.12 and PFC08 front track pads and used Stoptech Sport and OEM rear brake pads; Apex wheel black center caps (brand new, never used) qty 3
MEDIA: @panda_exprs youtube.com/user/EGbeater/videos

Last edited by EGbeater; 06-05-2023 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: Wheels are sold
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2023, 03:13 PM   #2
EGbeater
IG: @panda_exprs
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 DCT, E36 M3/4

Reduced price. I got an inquiry asking for pictures of the backs of the wheels (concern about whether they might be bent), so here's that... there are no bends, curb rash, or cracks in these wheels. They were only used for a few months in 2022 and have never been exposed to winter driving, road salt, etc.

PM ME FOR USED F8x PARTS! What's left: brand-new pair of VNE front brake rotors; used Ferodo DS3.12 and PFC08 front track pads and used Stoptech Sport and OEM rear brake pads; Apex wheel black center caps (brand new, never used) qty 3
MEDIA: @panda_exprs youtube.com/user/EGbeater/videos
Appreciate 0