Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Sponsors Classifieds > BMWs for Sale / Lease

Closed Thread

07-05-2018, 12:41 PM   #1
BMWofFTL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW of Fort Lauderdale Announces Forum Sponsorship!

On the 1 year anniversary of us moving into our new State of the Art, 2 story 37,000 sq foot showroom with 5 story parking garage we wanted to join the Bimmerpost forum as a sponsor to share what we have to offer with the community.

Located in sunny South Florida we are one of the highest volume BMW and M dealerships in the country with one of the largest M and Individual inventories as well.

We are part of the Holman Automotive Group and it’s our policy to NOT charge above sticker for any rare or hard to get vehicles.

On a personal note, I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a while before I finally joined when I sold my E92 M3. And it helped get me through the wait for my Individual Ferrari Red F82 to arrive and I took Performance Center Delivery. So if anyone has questions about either process please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Chris

Stay tuned for more!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-11-2018, 09:57 AM   #2
Vitacura
Ich Liebe mein BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 M240i CV, 23 X1

Glad to have you as a sponsor Chris, welcome!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread