EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

01-18-2021, 02:59 PM   #1
BMW Irishman
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M3

NW Alabama Parts For Sale

Good afternoon folks; I joined the F80 crowd a few months ago, but since my business is related to weather, I just haven't heard time to post much. I picked up a 2017 comp back in July, and immediately began making it "mine" and have a few items taking up space in my shop. I have the following items for sale, but would prefer local pickup or meeting in the Birmingham or Huntsville area.

Original 666 wheels and TPMS (no tires). Excellent condition with no rash, silver in color. One wheel has a blemish the size of a pea that was repaired prior to my purchase. I have a set of new carbon center caps I will let go with them. I upgraded the wheels to BBS Fi-r; hence the reason for selling. I am at $1,500.00 on the wheels, tpms, and carbon fiber center caps.

I have the original heated steering wheel in great condition.

I initially installed the carbon splitters and the BMW black lip; however, after installing the Vorsteiner side skirts and rear diffuser, I went with the carbon lip. This front Bmw lip is in Excellent condition, and was on the car for less than 100 miles. I have the two pieces of the lip assembly, the clear plastic templates to cut the small side shrouds, and assorted hardware.

I have the wheels in boxes in the top of my shop, but if anyone is truly interested let me know and I will get some photos.

Thanks

KP
Appreciate 0