BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

05-17-2016, 12:28 PM   #45
Zackforever
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 N55 M-Sport Fully Loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbertin0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackforever View Post
10k down? Then his deal would not be a good deal. If he's interesting sell it to me, i'll do everything in person up front. BTW, did you guys talk about is that deposit refundable or not at the beginning?
Yes, the deposit was refundable. It was only supposed to be there to secure the car until I actually started the lease assumption process.
I received the link and I payed $500 plus taxes to submit the credit application. I was accepted right away and I continued the lease assumption process by physically mailing the
stage 2 documents to BMW FS in ohio. I provided the tracking number in my previous post. My phone calls to him go straight to voicemail; thus, I think it's fair to assume I my number is blocked.
WTF???? so you basically lost $15XX.
      05-17-2016, 01:24 PM   #46
humbertin0
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herms View Post
There aren't a ton of lease details posted here. I don't understand how people can determine whether $10k (or $7.5k for that matter) is a good deal without knowing at the very least the remaining term of the lease, unless you want to just buyout the lease and think it's a fair price assuming $51k is current buyout and not lease-end option price.

If this is a 2 year lease instead of 3, with 14 or 15 payments left, then you are turning this $419 lease into a $1000+ a month payment if you amortize the up front cash over the remaining term.
I agree. Before sending a deposit, I confirmed the details with the seller and with BMW FS. BMW FS confirmed the payment amount and also the 24k down payment. The seller and I came to an agreement on the down-payment. Furthermore, I was planning on keeping the car after the lease terminated.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 01:40 PM   #47
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
No, I didn't send them 15k. The car was never transferred to me name. He simply has my 1k deposit that I sent via paypal.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 01:41 PM   #48
Zackforever
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 N55 M-Sport Fully Loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbertin0
Quote:
No, I didn't send them 15k. The car was never transferred to me name. He simply has my 1k deposit that I sent via paypal.
And $500 transfer fee to BMW FS?
      05-17-2016, 01:48 PM   #49
C-ARchitect
Banned
Rep
Drives: Miniature Ferrari

Didn't OP post a thread recently about how he got an F80 M3 and then stated he got hacked? Maybe this ordeal had something to do with it? Or OP is a scammer and that thread was posted to push the blame elsewhere???????

Edit: Also how can this be a lease takeover if OP bought the car a month after he leased it?
Attached Images

Last edited by C-ARchitect; 05-17-2016 at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 1
      05-17-2016, 02:11 PM   #50
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-ARchitect View Post
Didn't OP post a thread recently about how he got an F80 M3 and then stated he got hacked? Maybe this ordeal had something to do with it? Or OP is a scammer and that thread was posted to push the blame elsewhere???????

Edit: Also how can this be a lease takeover if OP bought the car a month after he leased it?
Yes, he did indeed. I took screen shots of all of his posts where he contradicts himself and/or where I see discrepancies. He told me that his account was hacked as well. I didn't know hackers had any interest car enthusiast forum accounts. Not sure what their gain would be.

All of this information is what made me uncomfortable. This is when I decided to cancel the lease assumption process.....along with the fact that the OP didn't think it was safe for me to hand him the down-payment as cash and in person. I considered putting the money in escrow, but I was already too anxious about the entire transaction at that point. So I had to back out at that point.

Last edited by humbertin0; 05-17-2016 at 02:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2016, 02:41 PM   #51
C-ARchitect
Banned
Rep
Drives: Miniature Ferrari

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbertin0 View Post
Yes, he did indeed. I took screen shots of all of his posts where he contradicts himself and/or where I see discrepancies. He told me that his account was hacked as well. I didn't know hackers had any interest car enthusiast forum accounts. Not sure what their gain would be.

All of this information is what made me uncomfortable. This is when I decided to cancel the lease assumption process.....along with the fact that the OP didn't think it was safe for me to hand him the down-payment as cash and in person. I considered putting the money in escrow, but I was already too anxious about the entire transaction at that point. So I had to back out at that point.
Yeah reading through his posts, it sounds like he's a pathological liar. He says a lot of things but does very little to actually back it up (i.e. post pics of this white M4).

Best of luck to you in getting everything sorted out and your search for an M4.
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2016, 03:27 AM   #52
richsaturday
First Lieutenant
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Bedrosian View Post
Huh? No engine mods whatsoever.
Quote:
Here is my new, and updated M4. Forged Pistons, Stronger alloy connecting rods, upgraded turbos, all new custom tune, Dodson Clutches, Solid rear-axles, drag suspension (super duper stiff in the rear, and soft in the front), massive 305/40 R-compound tires in the rear, and 285/40 in the front. I wasn't putting any power down with stock tires, so I got some real drag radials to get the car picking up on the track. 2100 miles on the car, and only 34 miles on the new engine. Once broken in, the car will be ready for the strip. Pushing 601whp with race gas, and car will only run with race gas.

Big thanks to EAS, SP-Engineering, & my buddy Jeremiah. Thanks to EAS for their professionalism and unparalleled customer service...and thank you for helping me fit some beefy tires in the rear. Haven't seen a company like you guys before, no joke. Thanks to Jeremiah for doing all of the tuning, and nearly killing himself to make sure the car has no scratches. The car looks bone stock under the hood, and I appreciate you being extra extra careful. Thank you for putting everything back the way it looked from day 1. And of course to SP-engineering for all their guidance from the beginning, and helping me with the ridiculous questions I had.
      05-18-2016, 09:26 AM   #53
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Here is my new, and updated M4. Forged Pistons, Stronger alloy connecting rods, upgraded turbos, all new custom tune, Dodson Clutches, Solid rear-axles, drag suspension (super duper stiff in the rear, and soft in the front), massive 305/40 R-compound tires in the rear, and 285/40 in the front. I wasn't putting any power down with stock tires, so I got some real drag radials to get the car picking up on the track. 2100 miles on the car, and only 34 miles on the new engine. Once broken in, the car will be ready for the strip. Pushing 601whp with race gas, and car will only run with race gas.

Big thanks to EAS, SP-Engineering, & my buddy Jeremiah. Thanks to EAS for their professionalism and unparalleled customer service...and thank you for helping me fit some beefy tires in the rear. Haven't seen a company like you guys before, no joke. Thanks to Jeremiah for doing all of the tuning, and nearly killing himself to make sure the car has no scratches. The car looks bone stock under the hood, and I appreciate you being extra extra careful. Thank you for putting everything back the way it looked from day 1. And of course to SP-engineering for all their guidance from the beginning, and helping me with the ridiculous questions I had.

WOW!!!!!!!

I hadn't even read this post.....it was buried in the 18" wheel thread.

This must have happened when his account was "hacked".

Thanks a lot for sharing. Still no response from him.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 09:53 AM   #54
fak3r
Rep
Drives: e92 - SSII ZCP M3

...this is getting very interesting.
Any attempts at visiting his place of residence? Sounded like you had the address, humbertin
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2016, 12:07 PM   #55
eyim1988
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M4

Garage List
2022 M4  [0.00]
shady..
      05-18-2016, 01:25 PM   #56
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sold

Quote:
WOW!!!!!!!

I hadn't even read this post.....it was buried in the 18" wheel thread.

This must have happened when his account was "hacked".

Thanks a lot for sharing. Still no response from him.

I have stated on numerous occasions that my account was hacked several times; which is strange since I have never used the forums anywhere else besides my home.

On top of this, someone has posted all these mods about my car which are NOT on my vehicle. My car can be taken to any dealership of anyone's choice and they'll tell you that the engine was never touches, nor anything else under the hood.

Humbertino tried to scam me, like half of he people on this forums. BMW has clearly stated that I do NOT start any assumption process without money in hand and with a contract from both parties.

My car has Springs, Downpipes, paddles, and wheels and tires....that's it. So all this other posts, I don't know where they came from.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 01:28 PM   #57
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Honestly I think you need to start over. Give the guy his money back, both of you walk away with lessons learned.

Find a local a buyer. It'll probably make your life easier.
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2016, 01:34 PM   #58
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fak3r View Post
...this is getting very interesting.
Any attempts at visiting his place of residence? Sounded like you had the address, humbertin
Yeah, he can come up here. The police will be waiting for him.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 01:36 PM   #59
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Honestly I think you need to start over. Give the guy his money back, both of you walk away with lessons learned.

I'm good, I have a ton of buyers. I'm only hoping they understand the assumption process so I don't have to repeat myself over and over again.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 01:53 PM   #60
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdshah View Post
Did he send you pics of the car? This guy has no pics at all... Hmmm
I have over 200 pictures and 20 HD videos that were sent out to everyone who was interested.

The car is in the assumption process with someone at the moment, and these fake posts about my car are becoming an issue. So, if needed, my car can be taken to any dealership for a full inspection.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 02:28 PM   #61
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I have stated on numerous occasions that my account was hacked several times; which is strange since I have never used the forums anywhere else besides my home.

On top of this, someone has posted all these mods about my car which are NOT on my vehicle. My car can be taken to any dealership of anyone's choice and they'll tell you that the engine was never touches, nor anything else under the hood.

Humbertino tried to scam me, like half of he people on this forums. BMW has clearly stated that I do NOT start any assumption process without money in hand and with a contract from both parties.

My car has Springs, Downpipes, paddles, and wheels and tires....that's it. So all this other posts, I don't know where they came from.
Riiiiiiiight "I don't know where they came from". Sure pal!

I still don't understand how you believe I tried to scam you while you are still holding $1000 of my money. Send it back, and I will stop posting on here and I will stop calling you.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 02:29 PM   #62
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I have over 200 pictures and 20 HD videos that were sent out to everyone who was interested.

The car is in the assumption process with someone at the moment, and these fake posts about my car are becoming an issue. So, if needed, my car can be taken to any dealership for a full inspection.

You definitely have the car, you've sent me MAAANY poictures and videos. I don't doubt that. I just need my money back. Answer the phone, and talk to me. Have some dignity.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 02:32 PM   #63
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I'm good, I have a ton of buyers. I'm only hoping they understand the assumption process so I don't have to repeat myself over and over again.
Yes, you do have a ton of buyers. I'm glad. You said that someone offered you 10k; therefore, you should be happy rather than upset.

My plan was to fly to california, and bring you the down payment and hand it to you in cash. I still don't understand why you wouldn't accept that.

BOTTOM LINE...give me back my money. Issue a refund through paypal.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 02:33 PM   #64
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post

YES!!! I don't understand why that's so difficult for him to do. He said there are TONS of people trying to get the car off of his hands. I wish him the best of luck....but I'm not going to stop until you give me back my money. I'm not sure why that's so difficult for him to understand.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 02:36 PM   #65
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Riiiiiiiight "I don't know where they came from". Sure pal!

I still don't understand how you believe I tried to scam you while you are still holding $1000 of my money. Send it back, and I will stop posting on here and I will stop calling you.
You can post all you want and you can call me as much as you like. You're a fraud. I hope nobody on these forums ever does any type of business with you. You're a scary dude...sketchiest person I've ever met.

You wanted me to hand over my keys and complete the assumption before handing me my money.

I'm surprised you still have the audacity to post on these forums.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 02:37 PM   #66
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:

We did a 3 way call with your wife and BMW financial services and she heard them clearly say that providing the money in person is the safest and obvious thing to do. They specifically told me not to send money.

BEDROSIAN, send me back my money IMMEDIATELY....you will stop receiving text messages from me and you can transfer that lease to someone else.
Appreciate 0