ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

05-18-2016, 11:32 PM   #133
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctm4me View Post
I hope humbertin0 the cops and his attorney are there when you wake from your great sleep.

I think you have it backwards. lol
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2016, 11:33 PM   #134
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitacura View Post
What a mess.. I hope Paypal gives humbertin0 his money back as there is no reason given for not returning the funds. OP says he has tons of buyers, but then in several posts keeps asking for interested parties to contact him. Caveat Emptor to anyone who decides to do business with OP.
Too late, car is already on its way out.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 06:16 AM   #135
cctm4me
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Bedrosian View Post
I think you have it backwards. lol
OH EM GEE...I like the part where you made yourself laugh. I'll add keyboard warrior to the other fine attributes you have displayed in here.

Guessssssss what guyyyyyyyyyyyys...the car is "practically" on it's way out yayyyyyy.
      05-19-2016, 06:33 AM   #136
Account Closed
Smarty Pants
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctm4me View Post
OH EM GEE...I like the part where you made yourself laugh. I'll add keyboard warrior to the other fine attributes you have displayed in here.

Guessssssss what guyyyyyyyyyyyys...the car is "practically" on it's way out yayyyyyy.
Haha! You're funny man. 👌 You're a champ.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 08:27 AM   #137
humbertin0
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
humbertin0 - Steve Lehto lives in your state and practices law. Might want to give him a call. Plus he writes for Jalopnik.
Thank you very much for your recommendation. I have been in contact with my attorney since Monday; however, I will definitely contact Steve Lehto today.
Appreciate 1
      05-19-2016, 08:31 AM   #138
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Account Closed View Post
Like I said, I will not give MY $1000 dollars to someone who wanted to pull a fast one on my wife and I. We did so much....too much, in fact. We should of known he was a fraud from the beginning. He tried to steal our car from us is what he tried to do. Call me what you want, but him and I both know what happened.
It wasn't just you, we BOTH invested time into this transaction. All you had to do was return my money, and this thread would have never gone to 7+ pages long.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 08:39 AM   #139
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Thanks to everyone for their support and investigative reporting skills in this matter. I have the local authorities involved and my attorney has advised me to stop attempting to communicate with the "seller".
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 09:14 AM   #140
Vitacura
Ich Liebe mein BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 M240i CV, 23 X1

Quote:
Learn how to read. I haven't asked for any buyers. Just simply stating facts about my vehicle. I'm already finishing up an assumption. The car is practically on its way out.

����
Let's see.. Bolding emphasis is mine.

Quote:
I'm good, I have a ton of buyers. I'm only hoping they understand the assumption process so I don't have to repeat myself over and over again.
Quote:
Whoever is interested in the vehicle can contact me personally at my phone number listed on the forums. If my number was deleted (which I wouldn't doubt) here it is. (626) 390-0198.
Looks like OP is outta here! humbertin0, I am so sorry you have to go through this, I wish you all the best and a positive resolution. Hope you keep us updated.
Appreciate 1
      05-19-2016, 11:49 AM   #141
pz619
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C 6MT, Tesla 3

Posting his actual mobile number up on here, especially with this shitshow going on, is a bold strategy.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 12:25 PM   #142
Yessir
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Posting his actual mobile number up on here, especially with this shitshow going on, is a bold strategy.
That d bag actually posted his own number himself. I guess scammers don't really care because they are very familiar with the process of having to change cell phone numbers quickly and very often. Unless he is of course that confident and arrogant in his bs skills that he doesn't feel the need to have to hide anything.
Appreciate 1
      05-19-2016, 12:42 PM   #143
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
That d bag actually posted his own number himself. I guess scammers don't really care because they are very familiar with the process of having to change cell phone numbers quickly and very often. Unless he is of course that confident and arrogant in his bs skills that he doesn't feel the need to have to hide anything.
Yes exactly, I posted his number on here only because he had it posted himself.
There is another ad where he is selling "FLAWLESS" wheels and tires with mismatched front and rear tires. He has a different phone number on that ad.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 01:21 PM   #144
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

Can't wait til someone puts his number up on Craigs for free Cubs tickets =}
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2016, 03:18 PM   #145
dzvero
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 M$4 F82

I cant be sure who is the scammer but taking $1000 multiplied by XX numbers smells bad
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2016, 05:35 AM   #146
ShadyBedrosian
Registered
Rep
Drives: FordRanger

HI. humbertin0, I would really love to talk to you about Bedrosian/TODDB.

I made this account because I dont have many options and your experience with this shady fuck proves he's a thief.

This asshole is my neighbor. I haven't had the pleasure of communicating with him... yet, but he knows a bunch about me. The hacking he spoke of, It's real, however he is not a victim of it. I'm 99.999% sure he's involved in mass hacking of this small mountain community.

It started with people sneaking/tresspassing around my yard and escalated to an obviously fake Cable van doing unsolicited work before sunrise. They use ad-hoc networks to move data. I've been called crazy numerous times but when the real Time Warner guy fixed 20+ houses last month he confirmed what I said. But oh boy, he doesn't know the half of it.

I know Bedrosian is involved as when the fake cable dude was done with his early morning covert work at my house he went across the street and knocked twice on bedrosian's door. Since that night I have lost 2 computers, 2 smartphones, a laptop... and my sanity.

I can go on and on about my adventures (Mis) with this fuck but would like to talk to you about him. It gets tiring typing this from a ps3 (only device left).
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2016, 09:39 AM   #147
humbertin0
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyBedrosian View Post
HI. humbertin0, I would really love to talk to you about Bedrosian/TODDB.

I made this account because I dont have many options and your experience with this shady fuck proves he's a thief.

This asshole is my neighbor. I haven't had the pleasure of communicating with him... yet, but he knows a bunch about me. The hacking he spoke of, It's real, however he is not a victim of it. I'm 99.999% sure he's involved in mass hacking of this small mountain community.

It started with people sneaking/tresspassing around my yard and escalated to an obviously fake Cable van doing unsolicited work before sunrise. They use ad-hoc networks to move data. I've been called crazy numerous times but when the real Time Warner guy fixed 20+ houses last month he confirmed what I said. But oh boy, he doesn't know the half of it.

I know Bedrosian is involved as when the fake cable dude was done with his early morning covert work at my house he went across the street and knocked twice on bedrosian's door. Since that night I have lost 2 computers, 2 smartphones, a laptop... and my sanity.

I can go on and on about my adventures (Mis) with this fuck but would like to talk to you about him. It gets tiring typing this from a ps3 (only device left).
Wow!! I am not surprised at all; however, I lament this very much.

I was actually contacted by a fellow member here who works for the U.S. Secret Service. He offered his support and I gave him any pertinent facts I had.

Anyway, I sent you a PM with my phone number. Feel free to call or text me. Not sure if you'll be able to use your mobile device if it's been hacked.
Appreciate 0