Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

11-18-2017, 01:03 PM   #1
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Individual SMB F80 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Talking 2015 San Marino Blue F80 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest

Update

Didn't realize my buyout had tax accounted for in it so original price was including tax. Realized that might be confusing so I updated all pricing to not include tax since tax may not apply to all customers. I have a BMW dealership who is going to push the sale through.

$67k or $1050/m + $3k down: Car as is plus the aforementioned items below that aren't pictured.
$63.5k or $1050/m + $1.5k down: Adjusted price is the car in a more stock state. Car would come with KW HAS kit, spacers, exhaust tips, all exterior paint matched parts.

Listing this car for sale or lease assumption. Email jclusso@gmail.com if you're seriously interested. This car is not priced to sell so I know that the price is high.

Questions I've already been asked are below. Any future ones will get added. All details of car can be found in my build thread listed HERE
  • Original owner
  • Car is flawless! My insanity in keeping this car perfect has been applied heavily!
  • Mods that are not listed/pictured are the side skirt and rear diffuser extensions by Status Gruppe. I'll get photos if someone is intereseted
  • Brand new Michilin PSS were put on less than a hundred miles ago.
  • Wheel and tire insurance included
  • Those interested in lease assumption we can talk about cash on top of the $1049/monthly payment.
  • Car has every option besides self parking nonsense
  • Residual on car is 65%
  • Only imperfection is the paint on after market front lip has bubbled under the clear bra. Easily repairable if one cares. Only noticeable close up

The Factory Specs:
- Individual San Marino Blue
- 6MT
- Black Full Merino Leather
- Carbon Fiber Trim
- Drivers Assistance Plus
- Executive Package
- Lighting Package
- 19" Double-Spoke 437 M
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Carbon Fiber Roof
- Harman Kardon Sound

The Mods:
- Gloss Black Grill Surrounds
- M Performance Side Vents
- Lowered on KW HAS
- 15MM Spacers
- Tinted 20% all around / 80% on windshield
- VRSF Downpipes
- BMS Intake
- JB4
- Burger Tuning Intakes
- Clear Bra'd Entire Car w/ Suntek PPF
- Ceramic Pro
- Color matched front / rear reflectors
- Color matched keyhole delete
- Status Gruppe Front Lip
- Status Gruppe Rear Finned Diffuser
- RW Carbon M4 Style Trunk Spoiler
- Supreme Power Silver Exhaust Tips

Current: 2018 Individual San Marino Blue M3 | 2022 BSM X5 MC
Previous: 2018 BSM X5 M

Last edited by JcLusso; 01-11-2018 at 10:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 02:23 PM   #2
TT3 iN NyC
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJudyMoncada View Post
This is going to be fun....
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
Paz1
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 m3

Lol
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 04:03 PM   #4
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

"This car is not priced to sell so I know that the price is high"

The price is ridiculously high. What's the point of this post if you know already know that it's not priced to sell?
Appreciate 1
      11-18-2017, 08:11 PM   #5
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post

The price is ridiculously high. What's the point of this post if you know already know that it's not priced to sell?
Because there are people that will pay. I'm not in a rush to sell and I don't need to sell. I've already had multiple emails of people interested who know the price. I wrote that for people that want to make stupid comments. If you're not interested why post in a for sale thread. Is your life that boring that you need to go on Bimmerpost and make pointless comments?

Appreciate 2
drexplode1762.00
bmbweber235.50
      11-18-2017, 08:40 PM   #6
rubber_ducky
Colonel
Rep
Drives: roach coach

gorgeous car. glws
Appreciate 1
JcLusso579.00
      11-18-2017, 08:52 PM   #7
f80er
Banned
Rep
Drives: An M3

$75K or $1K a month?? Sign me up.

Appreciate 3
      11-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #8
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLusso View Post
Quote:

Because there are people that will pay. I'm not in a rush to sell and I don't need to sell. I've already had multiple emails of people interested who know the price. I wrote that for people that want to make stupid comments. If you're not interested why post in a for sale thread. Is your life that boring that you need to go on Bimmerpost and make pointless comments?
"I don't need to sell...."

Maybe my favorite repeated line in the history of Bimmerpost classifieds.
I mean I have an i3 and X5 M. If I sell it now or in 6 months it ain't changing anything besides making another spot in my garage. The difference is half the people that say that actually can't get their next car until they sell it.

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 10:39 PM   #9
Jaymax85
Addicted to Speed.
United_States
Rep
Drives: m3 zcp, macan GTS, f15 x5

Unfortunately ur prob 20k too high from true market value. For 75k u can order a non zcp individual car... ur car is trading upper 40s, low 50s at Mannheim, even if u add a 2-3k premium for color...
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 11:10 PM   #10
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLOimJ View Post
Unfortunately ur prob 20k too high from true market value. For 75k u can order a non zcp individual car... ur car is trading upper 40s, low 50s at Mannheim, even if u add a 2-3k premium for color...
Considering the sticker on my car was higher than that I don't know where you're buying one for $75k. I mean people told me I listed my last car too high and I told them I didn't care and then I sold it for slightly less than my ask and I ended up removing some mods. So I think I'll stick to my way since I don't really care if someone thinks it's too high.

If someone wants the car at my price I'm selling it. If not I don't see why anyone cares what I list it for. I'm not sitting here bumping my post begging for someone to take it and wondering why it won't move.

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 11:15 PM   #11
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

"I don't need to sell...."

Maybe my favorite repeated line in the history of Bimmerpost classifieds.
I mean I have an i3 and X5 M. If I sell it now or in 6 months it ain't changing anything besides making another spot in my garage. The difference is half the people that say that actually can't get their next car until they sell it.
Damn, you have i3 money son!! How did that happen, were you one of the founders of Google?
The point is I don't need to sell this because I have plenty of other cars to drive. You wanted to call me out on my statement that I don't need to sell it.

In your defense, yes there are plenty of people that say that and it's not true. I am not that person though so don't open your mouth if you don't know what you're saying.

I never understood the people like you on this forum who literally have so little time that they have to go measuring dicks for no reason. You literally provide no value to the forum. All of your recent posts are just insults and sarcasm. I think it's time you apply your energy to something more valuable in your life besides being an asshole for no reason.

Appreciate 2
Dimitri314.50
      11-18-2017, 11:28 PM   #12
seansteez
Registered
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
I’d like to buy your i3

Last edited by seansteez; 11-18-2017 at 11:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Appreciate 1
Jaymax85710.00
      11-18-2017, 11:44 PM   #13
Jaymax85
Addicted to Speed.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Considering the sticker on my car was higher than that I don't know where you're buying one for $75k. I mean people told me I listed my last car too high and I told them I didn't care and then I sold it for slightly less than my ask and I ended up removing some mods. So I think I'll stick to my way since I don't really care if someone thinks it's too high.

If someone wants the car at my price I'm selling it. If not I don't see why anyone cares what I list it for. I'm not sitting here bumping my post begging for someone to take it and wondering why it won't move.
You can buy a similar 2018 pretty much anywhere with all the incentives... I'm glad U like ur car and u don't need to sell it, because u prob won't lol. Either way glws
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2017, 11:54 PM   #14
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You can buy a similar 2018 pretty much anywhere with all the incentives... I'm glad U like ur car and u don't need to sell it, because u prob won't lol. Either way glws
Ok but not in this color. That's another 5k plus alone. Also then you can go spend $10-12k on all the mods and then let me know where you're at.

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2017, 12:04 AM   #15
Jaymax85
Addicted to Speed.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ok but not in this color. That's another 5k plus alone. Also then you can go spend $10-12k on all the mods and then let me know where you're at.
78850 is the 2018 msrp with full leather and individual color.... with all your options. There are 4500 in incentives plus taking 3k off to be within 1000 or invoice pricing. That lands is at 71xxx plus ttl. For a new one... not a 3 year old one almost out of warranty. Also, hate to break it to ya man, Mods don't add value, and yours are taste specific. I just sold an 2015 m4 that was probably cleaner than yours is and picked up an 2018 m3, I know the market well.
Appreciate 7
      11-19-2017, 12:27 AM   #16
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

78850 is the 2018 msrp with full leather and individual color.... with all your options. There are 4500 in incentives plus taking 3k off to be within 1000 or invoice pricing. That lands is at 73xxx plus ttl. For a new one... not a 3 year old one almost out of warranty. Also, hate to break it to ya man, Mods don't add value, and yours are taste specific. I just sold an 2015 m4 that was probably cleaner than yours is and picked up an 2018 m3, I know the market well.
Yes if you get a good deal you might get the price close. You know how many people I know who don't get that deal though. Plenty. Unless you've got an established relationship somewhere you're not getting the price that way.

I also never stated that $75k was my lowest. Anybody that knows buying and selling cars knows you don't start at your lowest. Everything is negotiable.

Secondly, I'm not sure what makes you think your car is any "cleaner".

Thirdly, I've had multiple people ask about buying the car in the past so I'll go with my feeling of sticking to a higher price until I'm interested in making the car move quickly if it doesn't move on the interest I've already gotten.

You're making it seem like I'm sitting here begging for someone to take it at my ask. It's listed.... if someone wants it they'll take it. If I decide I want to get it gone faster I'll lower the price. Right now that's not the case.

Appreciate 1
RowanBuds1707.00
      11-19-2017, 07:32 AM   #17
ellipsis212
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
Well, in any case you've set yourself up to get a lot of posts. Possible sales genius?

Give it a chance everyone. Posted at 55k it would get rude offers for 45k but at 75k it may just get a hateful offer for 56k!
Appreciate 3
      11-19-2017, 10:25 AM   #18
ChallengeM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Thirdly, I've had multiple people ask about buying the car in the past so I'll go with my feeling of sticking to a higher price until I'm interested in making the car move quickly if it doesn't move on the interest I've already gotten.
I think this is the key here. OP had a bunch of dreamers in the past complementing him on the car asking him to give them first dibs if he ever were to sell. But they were just admiring his car, they weren't serious buyers than and probably not in the market for an f80 now. Even if one of them was to seriously consider buying this car it just doesn't make sense financially no matter how you look at it.

Good luck with the sale OP and beautiful car.
Appreciate 1
RowanBuds1707.00
      11-19-2017, 10:47 AM   #19
Jaymax85
Addicted to Speed.
United_States
Rep

Prob will play out like this

LAGUNA SECA BLUE (LSB) 2016 BMW M3, 6MT, LSB Interior Trim, 2,357 miles, MPE http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1310982

Has been on the market forever, started at 75k too I believe... same story.. " I don't have to sell"
Appreciate 1
      11-19-2017, 10:48 AM   #20
Jaymax85
Addicted to Speed.
United_States
Rep

Prob will play out like this

LAGUNA SECA BLUE (LSB) 2016 BMW M3, 6MT, LSB Interior Trim, 2,357 miles, MPE http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1310982

Has been on the market forever, started at 75k too I believe... same story.. " I don't have to sell"
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2017, 10:54 AM   #21
aerostar
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80

Is this a troll thread?

People who put mods on cars and expect for them to add value to the car are borderline delusional.

Would you pay 20k for a 1999 Civic if it had 18k of mods on it?
Appreciate 2
      11-19-2017, 11:04 AM   #22
JcLusso
i build cool shit
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW X5 M  [0.00]
2016 BMW i3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerostar View Post
Is this a troll thread?

People who put mods on cars and expect for them to add value to the car are borderline delusional.

Would you pay 20k for a 1999 Civic if it had 18k of mods on it?
If someone wants your mods it adds value. If the person buying does not then it doesn't. Finding the right buyer is key.

Sold my last car for way more than most would pay because the buyer wanted the car. Do you think I care what anyone on here actually says. The people who are interested PM or email. If no one was interested I wouldn't have people already contacting me. I never said it'll go for my ask but I know I'll get more if I wait for the right person who wants the car.

I just love how people love to repeat what the last guy says in a different way.

I literally wrote in first post THE CAR IS NOT PRICED TO SELL. Then you idiots come in here and post that the price is high. You think I don't know that?!?

Appreciate 2
f80er2056.00