Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

11-04-2019, 08:57 AM   #1
ntg44
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 4.2 Spyder

FS Chicago: Bilstein B16 Damptronic Coil overs with <2000 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my Bilstein B16 Damptronic coil over kit. Has under 2000 miles on it. They are getting uninstalled today, will clean and post pics later. Nothing wrong, kit works flawlessly. Also comes with 2 extra brand new front sensors (long story, but they're included free of charge). The rears re-use stock sensors, so easy to source from a dealer in case you break yours on install.

In case anyone is wondering why I'm selling, I found that it will be easier sell the car with the stock shocks and M Performance HAS when it comes down to it, vs. waiting for an enthusiast who is willing to meet my asking price and want the B16 kit. Just expanding the car's marketability for when the time comes.

But the B16 kit has a lot of merits, and is the only 100% plug and play coil over solution for cars equipped w/ EDC, at least in the US. Much more stable, the car does not cut power anymore over bumps (just keeps hooking and going), and steering feel is incredible on this kit.

Asking $2500 shipped, all costs included, to continental US. If you can pay through any other method than PayPal, I'll go even lower. I don't sell many things on PayPal, so they hold my funds for way longer than I'm comfortable with.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance.

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 04:22 PM   #2
ntg44
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 4.2 Spyder

Pics are up! Can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...20ac6CJkpr86ve

I'm motivated to sell and willing to deal. If you're interested, PM me an offer and I can get these shipped next business day after payment received.

Rear springs and related hardware are brand new from a second kit I had, and brand new front sensors are included on top of the used ones.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2019, 12:27 AM   #3
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Kit looks pretty mint and solid, seller is a really nice guy. Buy with confidence!
Appreciate 1
ntg442888.50
      11-12-2019, 10:17 AM   #4
sokeen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 2018 M4

Dm
Appreciate 0