INDustry distribution
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-31-2014, 01:36 PM   #89
nujabes24
Forever Rest In Beats
nujabes24's Avatar
68
Rep
531
Posts

Drives: 2014 MW M4
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: nj

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2ray View Post
June 28th-->11000 miles and counting. Off to Vegas today.
My Man
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 01:45 PM   #90
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

I only have nine+ and August 9th was my pickup date.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 02:05 PM   #91
Powaup
Brigadier General
Powaup's Avatar
United_States
1096
Rep
3,651
Posts

Drives: M235i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Francisco, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2ray View Post
June 28th-->11000 miles and counting. Off to Vegas today.
Winner right here^^

I'm at 4600 miles put 1800 on it over an 11 day span while in ED, then it took 64 days to get my car back to me so 2800 miles in the US which includes a road trip to LA and back (~750 miles) oh and I gotta head back down to LA for thxgiving lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 04:36 PM   #92
Tubernator
Private First Class
United_States
8
Rep
178
Posts

Drives: 2015 F80 M3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Nashville, TN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 M3  [0.00]
2013 X5 Diesel  [0.00]
1500 miles one month in!
__________________
In the Garage: Mineral White F80 M3 * Full Black Leather * 19" Black Wheels * Adaptive Suspension * DCT * Executive Package * CF Trim and Roof* HK Audio * LEDs *Side/Top Cameras
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 05:47 PM   #93
Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Tonymiabmw's Avatar
499
Rep
2,642
Posts

Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In Transit

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nujabes24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr2ray View Post
June 28th-->11000 miles and counting. Off to Vegas today.
My Man
Yeah respect, these cars where meant to be driven and enjoyed.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 05:58 PM   #94
Hedoniste
Major
Hedoniste's Avatar
Switzerland
1006
Rep
1,067
Posts

Drives: M3 ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Swiss Alps

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
3,5 months of ownership (in kms):
Attached Images
 
__________________
2018 BMW M3 DCT ZCP (AY/FBL)
2015 BMW M3 DCT (AW/FSO) - sold
2011 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT ZCP (MW/BL) - sold
2007 BMW M Coupe (IB/BL) - sold

INSTA: hedoniste__
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 06:52 PM   #95
dclowd9901
Captain
dclowd9901's Avatar
United_States
102
Rep
616
Posts

Drives: 2015 AW M3
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Portland, OR

iTrader: (0)

If all goes well, my ED will likely peg my odo at around 3000 miles. In 2 weeks.
__________________
ED 11/3/14 2015 M3, AW, SO, DCT, 19" blk wheels, HK, Lighting/Exec/Tech packages, ad. susp.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 08:48 PM   #96
GT3Brother
Colonel
GT3Brother's Avatar
United_States
432
Rep
2,393
Posts

Drives: A few cars
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I only have nine+ and August 9th was my pickup date.

Hey Lups how is the car so far since your about to hit 10k miles??
__________________
Currently:2016 GT3 RS LO/UV, 2015 991 GT3 Carrera White, 2016 991 GT3 Lava Orange
'16 /// M3- SOLD
'15 /// M4 -Sold
'11 E92 ///M3 ZCP - Space Gray - Sold
'11 E92 ///M3 ZCP AW- Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 10:03 PM   #97
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavidM3E92 View Post
Hey Lups how is the car so far since your about to hit 10k miles??
If I survive the next hour or so, I'll write it up. When I fuck up, I go out in style!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2014, 11:36 PM   #98
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavidM3E92 View Post
Hey Lups how is the car so far since your about to hit 10k miles??
It's still a love story, but days like this just prove I should not be let alone with my boy toy.

Everyone fucks up something, I just usually am the only one to share them, so let's do this again as an instructional story.

After the first service, they almost blew up my tires, and instead of checking for myself, I just complained about them being shitty. I learned my lesson, and I've kept track on those. Since I'm hitting CAnada tomorrow morning, and I had new rears waiting at the tire shop, I went in to get them today. The man there had the patience of a saint, and I have to say if he ever finds this forum, I'll be back. And I'm sorry.

Okay. Back to the story.

Every fucking tire related warning light came on 3 minutes after I drove off from there. I went into a gas station, got the air thingy (yes, it's the correct technical term) out, got the readings, I was happy with them. I did this three times, and I decided that since I've learned a long time ago, that Germans never make a mistake, the air thingy was faulty. next gas station.

Same thing. All pressures okay in my mind, and nothing was wrong. I went through the manufacturers web pages, and I was right about the pressures. Next guess was that the guy broke a sensor. I was at that point boiling mad, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out when he would've done it, since I was there all the bloody time.

Okay, there I am, thinking maybe this is not a disaster, and making a note never to tell this here so no one can laugh at me, I was thinking to myself there was something about new tires I didn't remember, and since till I decided the sensor was broken, I had driven slower than a grandma on a bingo night, I wanted to step on it again. lights, and Lups was off. Till she remembered that new rears, wet asphalt, TC off, we are never ever going to move.

Okay, I got my foot off the gas, cussed for being an idiot and forgetting these are not to be A, burned, B, so new I probably had half of the stickers glue in the wheel. I drove back to the house.

The tire pressure warning light was so sure something was wrong, and because I'm dyslexic I end up doubting myself so I pulled into an other gas station again, triple check before the road. After making sure the Germans had fucked up, I read the bloody thing it told me to do loud and clear, probably turned into a color that would match the SO, swore to myself never to type this story to you, and drove off till it had actually done the measuring thing.

To answer your question, I love him to bits, but why the fuck every damn blond moment I've had in the last 3 months has included that bloody car?

Anyway, if any locals read this, let's just not talk about this. This and the other moments.



YES, I DID NOT LET THE CAR MEASURE THE PRESSURES! THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW @WAH?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?

Last edited by Lups; 11-01-2014 at 12:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 12:36 AM   #99
GT3Brother
Colonel
GT3Brother's Avatar
United_States
432
Rep
2,393
Posts

Drives: A few cars
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
It's still a love story, but days like this just prove I should not be let alone with my boy toy.

Everyone fucks up something, I just usually am the only one to share them, so let's do this again as an instructional story.

After the first service, they almost blew up my tires, and instead of checking for myself, I just complained about them being shitty. I learned my lesson, and I've kept track on those. Since I'm hitting CAnada tomorrow morning, and I had new rears waiting at the tire shop, I went in to get them today. The man there had the patience of a saint, and I have to say if he ever finds this forum, I'll be back. And I'm sorry.

Okay. Back to the story.

Every fucking tire related warning light came on 3 minutes after I drove off from there. I went into a gas station, got the air thingy (yes, it's the correct technical term) out, got the readings, I was happy with them. I did this three times, and I decided that since I've learned a long time ago, that Germans never make a mistake, the air thingy was faulty. next gas station.

Same thing. All pressures okay in my mind, and nothing was wrong. I went through the manufacturers web pages, and I was right about the pressures. Next guess was that the guy broke a sensor. I was at that point boiling mad, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out when he would've done it, since I was there all the bloody time.

Okay, there I am, thinking maybe this is not a disaster, and making a note never to tell this here so no one can laugh at me, I was thinking to myself there was something about new tires I didn't remember, and since till I decided the sensor was broken, I had driven slower than a grandma on a bingo night, I wanted to step on it again. lights, and Lups was off. Till she remembered that new rears, wet asphalt, TC off, we are never ever going to move.

Okay, I got my foot off the gas, cussed for being an idiot and forgetting these are not to be A, burned, B, so new I probably had half of the stickers glue in the wheel. I drove back to the house.

The tire pressure warning light was so sure something was wrong, and because I'm dyslexic I end up doubting myself so I pulled into an other gas station again, triple check before the road. After making sure the Germans had fucked up, I read the bloody thing it told me to do loud and clear, probably turned into a color that would match the SO, swore to myself never to type this story to you, and drove off till it had actually done the measuring thing.

To answer your question, I love him to bits, but why the fuck every damn blond moment I've had in the last 3 months has included that bloody car?

Anyway, if any locals read this, let's just not talk about this. This and the other moments.



YES, I DID NOT LET THE CAR MEASURE THE PRESSURES! THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW @WAH?


All I got from that is you still love the car lol
__________________
Currently:2016 GT3 RS LO/UV, 2015 991 GT3 Carrera White, 2016 991 GT3 Lava Orange
'16 /// M3- SOLD
'15 /// M4 -Sold
'11 E92 ///M3 ZCP - Space Gray - Sold
'11 E92 ///M3 ZCP AW- Sold
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 12:43 AM   #100
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavidM3E92 View Post
All I got from that is you still love the car lol
I truly do, and I am so waiting for next summer and the next stupid road trip and I think I'll blog that one too just for the hell of it!

Peter's biggest issue is the ego behind the wheel.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #101
voodoogeek
Private First Class
Switzerland
9
Rep
165
Posts

Drives: F82 M4 moonstone
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Switzerland

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 F82 BMW M4  [0.00]
5 weeks into ownership, 3500 miles and happy
__________________
F82 M4 moonstone, full black leather - 09.2014
options: almost everything - ao: DCT, 19" black alloy wheels, adaptive suspension and all the electronic gimmicks
M perf parts: black kidneys, black side gills, CF gear knob
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #102
chhatre9
Enlisted Member
3
Rep
41
Posts

Drives: 2015 M4
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (0)

5100
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 10:09 AM   #103
Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Tonymiabmw's Avatar
499
Rep
2,642
Posts

Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: In Transit

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
I have had the car for a month and 4k miles lol!
HOLY

I was going to go to Doral for yesterday's meet but last time I went to the weston one it was only like 3 cars. How is the Doral one? packed?
Yeah was good actually, Doral is always better than Weston I always go.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2014, 12:16 AM   #104
evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
evanescent03's Avatar
696
Rep
1,690
Posts

Drives: '16 M6 GC CP
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (2)

after 5 days i was at 1300 miles which has to be pretty good … i've tapered off though and another 20 days and only 1600mi total.
__________________
Gone but not forgotten: '09 STi // '08 335i // '02 M3 // '11 335i // '15 M3 // '16 M3 // '16 Camaro SS // '16 Audi S3 // '18 Boxster 718S // '17 Camaro SS 1LE // '16 M6 GC CP

Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 08:27 AM   #105
jbraslins
Latvian Gangstah
jbraslins's Avatar
60
Rep
573
Posts

Drives: 2009 E92 M3 Melbourne Red 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wake Forest, NC

iTrader: (1)

5900 miles on mine since August 12th
__________________
2009 E92 M3 Melbourne Red 6MT
[SOLD] 2015 YMB BMW M3 M-DCT
[SOLD] 2010 Alpine White E90 M3 M-DCT
[SOLD] 2002 TiAg E46 M3 manual
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 02:14 PM   #106
darmstadt
Enlisted Member
9
Rep
44
Posts

Drives: Alpina B3Biturbo (soon M3)
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Picked it up middle of August, so its now 2.5 months, and just went over the 10,000km mark today. By this time next week it'll probably be around 13,000km as I have a trip to the UK planned for the weekend. It's also now sporting a set of 18" 640M (silver) wheels with winter tyres so its not looking as nice as previously (19" black rims)
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2014, 11:13 PM   #107
FeeBear
Fee
FeeBear's Avatar
United_States
10
Rep
249
Posts

Drives: F82 SO M4
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Austin, Texas

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to FeeBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
It's still a love story, but days like this just prove I should not be let alone with my boy toy.

Everyone fucks up something, I just usually am the only one to share them, so let's do this again as an instructional story.

After the first service, they almost blew up my tires, and instead of checking for myself, I just complained about them being shitty. I learned my lesson, and I've kept track on those. Since I'm hitting CAnada tomorrow morning, and I had new rears waiting at the tire shop, I went in to get them today. The man there had the patience of a saint, and I have to say if he ever finds this forum, I'll be back. And I'm sorry.

Okay. Back to the story.

Every fucking tire related warning light came on 3 minutes after I drove off from there. I went into a gas station, got the air thingy (yes, it's the correct technical term) out, got the readings, I was happy with them. I did this three times, and I decided that since I've learned a long time ago, that Germans never make a mistake, the air thingy was faulty. next gas station.

Same thing. All pressures okay in my mind, and nothing was wrong. I went through the manufacturers web pages, and I was right about the pressures. Next guess was that the guy broke a sensor. I was at that point boiling mad, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out when he would've done it, since I was there all the bloody time.

Okay, there I am, thinking maybe this is not a disaster, and making a note never to tell this here so no one can laugh at me, I was thinking to myself there was something about new tires I didn't remember, and since till I decided the sensor was broken, I had driven slower than a grandma on a bingo night, I wanted to step on it again. lights, and Lups was off. Till she remembered that new rears, wet asphalt, TC off, we are never ever going to move.

Okay, I got my foot off the gas, cussed for being an idiot and forgetting these are not to be A, burned, B, so new I probably had half of the stickers glue in the wheel. I drove back to the house.

The tire pressure warning light was so sure something was wrong, and because I'm dyslexic I end up doubting myself so I pulled into an other gas station again, triple check before the road. After making sure the Germans had fucked up, I read the bloody thing it told me to do loud and clear, probably turned into a color that would match the SO, swore to myself never to type this story to you, and drove off till it had actually done the measuring thing.

To answer your question, I love him to bits, but why the fuck every damn blond moment I've had in the last 3 months has included that bloody car?

Anyway, if any locals read this, let's just not talk about this. This and the other moments.



YES, I DID NOT LET THE CAR MEASURE THE PRESSURES! THERE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW @WAH?
You are officially my favorite person on here

Fee
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #108
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10933
Rep
15,288
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeBear View Post
You are officially my favorite person on here

Fee
I'm sorry, please don't sue me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2015, 02:39 PM   #109
tooch
Captain
United_States
89
Rep
807
Posts

Drives: F82
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NOR-CAL

iTrader: (0)

Bump, Im up to 3980!! anyone get to 10k yet?
__________________

96 E31 JB
07 E92 AW
F82 BSM
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2015, 02:44 PM   #110
-JLT-
Brigadier General
-JLT-'s Avatar
2639
Rep
3,738
Posts

Drives: '20 X3M COMP, '18 X6 50i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CHITOWN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooch
Bump, Im up to 3980!! anyone get to 10k yet?
I'm almost there 😄
__________________
-JLT-
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST