EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons

10-02-2018, 03:27 PM   #1
nocd
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

DINANTRONICS - Stage 2 Tune for Competition Package (New)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
This item is *brand new* unopened and is for the Competition Package. I'm newer to this forum, so I would prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyer's expense if requested.

EDIT - This item also comes with a full warranty for the buyer's vehicle. I have not registered this or activated any warranty. I have confirmed this with Dinan and will include the necessary paperwork to activate the warranty for the buyer's install.

Stage 2 (DINANTRONICS Performance Tuner in conjunction with Dinan intake and exhaust) Maximum Power on Competition Package equipped F8x M3/M4's: 543 HP, 505 lb-ft of torque.

The DINANTRONICS™ Performance Tuner is a highly engineered and sophisticated piece of computer hardware and software that enhances engine performance, without negating or voiding your new car warranty coverage and without affecting long term reliability or the functionality of on-board diagnostic systems. It is also the only tuning device emissions legal in all 50 states. The ultimate objective of developing this piece of technology was to provide the ability to control every signal entering and exiting the BMW factory Engine Control Unit. These items are unique to Dinan and together they embody the apex of performance engineering in a powerful, reliable, and warrantied package.

Last edited by nocd; 10-12-2018 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: Added warranty detail
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2018, 12:59 PM   #2
nocd
Rep

Bump. $1250 shipped. I need this thing gone.

Contrary to the text in the description from their website, you DO NOT need exhaust/intake to use this tune. This is only needed to reach the exact number they got.

Last edited by nocd; 10-09-2018 at 09:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #3
Aubie4Pres
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 SO/CS/CCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocd View Post
Bump. $1250 shipped. I need this thing gone.

Contrary to the text in the description from their website, you DO NOT need exhaust/intake to use this tune. This is only need to reach the exact number they got.
Bump for a great seller. Don't let the low pay count scare you. Bought his Dinan carbon intake last week and it arrived today. Super easy to deal with and great communication.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #4
nocd
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubie4Pres View Post
Bump for a great seller. Don't let the low pay count scare you. Bought his Dinan carbon intake last week and it arrived today. Super easy to deal with and great communication.
Thanks! I meant to check that tracking today to make sure it got there safe. Glad it arrived without issue!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 09:48 AM   #5
nocd
Rep

Bump.

In speaking with another prospective buyer, I've communicated with Dinan and this item will come with a full warranty as it has not been installed or registered with my previous vehicle. I will include the Invoice for the sale that includes all the detail needed to register this for your car and obtain the warranty.

Appreciate 0
      10-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #6
nocd
Rep

This is sold. Thanks for the interest.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2018, 04:23 PM   #7
frKENm3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: a manual ///M4

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [0.00]
received as described. brand new as if it was sent by DINAN themselves... literally.

Thanks!
-Ken

Instagram = @m.4play
Appreciate 0