Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

10-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #1
55Fisher
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition Pack

HRE 101?s

Anyone have HRE P101's fitted in the UK?

Any pictures out there? They look awesome in black on a mineral grey car from what I've seen.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
HRE_Wheels
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Fisher View Post

Any pictures out there? They look awesome in black on a mineral grey car from what I've seen.
Oh yeah quite a few I would imagine because Prestige Wheel Centre out of Birmingham have been with us for a very long time. They've seen their fair share of HRE Wheels come through, but I wanted to come in and help with some photos.

I can't seem to find photos of the exact combo you want - P101 or S101 wheel in Black on a Mineral Grey M3/M4. The closest that I have to that would be this F80 M3 on HRE P101's in Brushed Dark Clear. The paint is actually an Individual color, Grigio Telesto, not Mineral Grey:

Appreciate 1
AnthonyR233.00
      10-25-2017, 01:04 PM   #3
55Fisher
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels View Post
Quote:

Oh yeah quite a few I would imagine because Prestige Wheel Centre out of Birmingham have been with us for a very long time. They've seen their fair share of HRE Wheels come through, but I wanted to come in and help with some photos.

I can't seem to find photos of the exact combo you want - P101 or S101 wheel in Black on a Mineral Grey M3/M4. The closest that I have to that would be this F80 M3 on HRE P101's in Brushed Dark Clear. The paint is actually an Individual color, Grigio Telesto, not Mineral Grey:

That's great thank you. What tyres would you recommend in terms of sizing and also wheel size. What sort of cost are these wheels in Matt black?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2017, 01:14 PM   #4
HRE_Wheels
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
That's great thank you. What tyres would you recommend in terms of sizing and also wheel size. What sort of cost are these wheels in Matt black?
Since we custom make our wheels to order you have the ability of dictating what fitment you would want exactly so that you don't have to use spacers or anything additional.

If you're unsure what to run, we can give you some options based on what we've done on other cars. Our #1 recommended fitment we call our F1 fitment, and that would be a 20x9.5 up front matched with a 20x11 rear. Tires up front we would use 255/30/20 and rears 295/25/20. If you would like to run a 305/25/20, we can adjust the offset to make that work as well.

Usually we like having an open conversation about what you want to see in your wheels and we make judgement calls on what we've done and seen in the past to match up the perfect fitment for exactly what you're describing. Some like more conservative fitments, others more aggressive, so it's just a matter of having a chat and seeing what you would like most.

I'll send you a PM on the cost since posting it on this thread is against forum rules (I'll get slapped on the wrist for it since this isn't a sales thread).

Appreciate 0