GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

05-21-2019, 08:06 PM   #89
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfmanica View Post
Hi. Great write up and illustrations on your experience. I currently have a 2017 M4 Convertible. I will be doing another M4 Convertible 2020. The cars seem similar or the same. However, I am exited about the ED experience. I contacted my local BMW dealer and got similar payments to my current M4. I will pick it up in October. Maybe catch October Fest! Any suggestions will be appreciated.

FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorrro View Post
Thanks!

When in October are you considering? One thing to note is that after oct 15th, all-season or winter tires are required:

https://www.bmwusa.com/european-delivery.html
I did ED on October 10, 2016...and it started to snow on me in the Alps..I was okay...but note that it can start getting wintry pretty early. That said, early October should be nice. Also, note that Oktoberfest actually happens in September!
Appreciate 0