ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

04-19-2015, 06:35 PM   #1
itzkoolkidkam
@M4CHOM4N
Rep
Drives: M4

M4CHOM4N BUILD THREAD: TB/SS/CCB+VORSTEINER+AWE+M Performance+BC FORGED+AWRON + KW V3

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I thought it would be a good idea to update my original post as the mods have merged all of my threads into one (thank you for that). Never thought I would be featured on the main page! This will be my official build thread.

__________________________________________________ _____
April 2, 2015

Here are pics of the car the day I picked it up from Bmw of Fairfax (Thanks Dennis and Tom!). Great set of people there, highly recommend purchasing your car from them.

Options:
Tanzanite Blue
Silverstone Full Interior
Drivers Assistance
Executive Package
Lighting Package
DCT
M Adaptive
Power Sunshade
Parking Assistant
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
19" Black 437M Wheels
Side and Top View Camera
Enhanced USB
Harmon Kardon

__________________________________________________ _____
April 6, 2015

Picked up the car after its first round of mods @ Great Neck Collision (Smoke em if u got em), Thanks Matt! You can imagine how ecstatic I was when picking her up. Matt was amazing, would forward me teaser pics which were useless throughout the whole process ha.

Mods:

- M Performance Painted Front and Side Splitters
- M Performance Carbon Front Splitter
- M Performance Carbon Trunk Spoiler
- M Performance Carbon Diffuser
- M Performance Black Side Markers
- M Performance Black Grills
- KW H.A.S. Kit
- IND Painted Reflectors
- IND Painted M4 Emblem
- 18mm Spacers in the rear and 15 up front
- Black powdercoated OEM tips
- K&N Filters

Matt's AY F82 with his summer wheels (ha jk):

__________________________________________________ ____
April 8, 2015

Random pic in the rain. Shows how TB has so many personalities.

__________________________________________________ __________
April 11, 2015

Met up with ScottF30 to have my car coded and swap over my awron from my F32 to the F82. You should def. hit up Scott for all your coding needs. Smarted 19yo I have ever met (kinda).

(I know anthracite trim blows, but that changes later)

__________________________________________________ ___________
April 14, 2015

Had a friend of mine snap some pics of my car. Big thanks to Kamran @ Kamran Xeb Photography. If you're located in NY, I would def. recommend him for a photoshoot (send PM for info). I was given the full photoset, these were my favorite.

Mods:

Same as earlier.

__________________________________________________ ______________
MAY 10, 2015

Finally scheduled my 1200 mile service at BMW of Bayside. Mike was one of the best SA's I've ever dealt with. He was extra cautious with my car, since it was low. After my service, I went ahead and dropped the car off to Matt for some more mods. Installed my JB4 + downpipes . Wow, what a difference!

Mods:

Same as previous +

JB4
Evolution Racewerks downpipes

Here's a short video (first few revs with valve closed):

__________________________________________________ ____________
May 25, 2015

Finally decided on a set of wheels. I went with BC Forged RS41 in 19x9.5 et 20 and 19x11et 40. The finish I chose was brushed black. Here's a pic Eric@pyspeed sent during production! Its the third set.

__________________________________________________ _______________
May 28, 2015

I've been trying to decide on a diffuser. I wanted to go with something "big". My two options were a exotic tuning street series diffuser and a vorsteiner gts diffuser. I was unable to get my hands on the vorsteiner and opted for the exotic tuning. Justin@Supremepower was extremely helpful throughout the whole process, sent me tons of pics of the diffuser on the shop car and all. I love this guy.

Here's a pic of the diffuser on supreme's shop car:

June 2, 2015

I picked up some new interior goodies. I enjoyed the anthracite trim, it worked well with the interior but wanted something a bit more sporty.

- M Performance Alcantara E brake with CF Handle
- M Performance Carbon Shifter
- M Performance Carbon Center Console
- M Performance Alcantara Trim with CF
- M Performance Stainless Steel Pedals

__________________________________________________ _____________
June 4, 2015

My wheels came in! Great packaging and excellent quality! Not to mention how light these things are. I'm usually hesitant when buying things without seeing them in person but these actually worked out, the finish has to be seen in person to be appreciated (brushed black tint)

Here's a pic of the finish:

June 5, 2015

Stopped by the shop to have my diffuser, wheels and stud kit installed! It completely transformed the look of the car, made it look a hella wider.

Mods:

Same +
- BC Forged RS 41
- MPSS 265/35 305/30
- Macht Schnell Stud Converstion Kit
- Exotic Tuning Street Series CF Diffuser

June 20, 2015

I went ahead and ordered the M Performance Led Wheel. I had this in all my previous cars, it felt naked without it.

June 22, 2015

I had an appointment in the morning to install my new wheel at Park Ave BMW via M3ANS55 (Jeff). Jeff squeezed me in with short notice and gave me a great deal on install. I know who to go to for all my service needs! He even removed my exotic tuning diffuser for me as a courtesy since I was running late.

I decided to part with the Exotic Tuning diffuser. I received nothing but compliments on it but I felt it was way too aggressive for the look I was going for. I met up with Nick (Nickf82). Its doing the diffuser more justice than I ever did. I felt it just got lost on the car, stands out so much more on his. I went to back to sporting an M-performance diffuser for a short period of time.

Pic on Nick's car:

June 23, 2015

After ridding the Exotic Tuning diffuser, the car felt so bland in the rear. I was eager to get something soon. I caved in and ordered Vorsteiner GTS Diffuser via Golan@AutoTalent. This guy is clutch!

I've been killing myself on what exhaust setup to go with. Ive only heard a handful in person but none were the sound I was looking for. I blindly or should I saw deafly ordered an AWE resonated switchpath setup with Diamond Black 90mm Tips.

__________________________________________________ _____________
June 24, 2015

The last of my interior mods showed up in the mail today. Thanks again Eric@psyspeed. Amazing weave and quality! Cant wait to install these.

June 25, 2015

I had a small photoshoot with Kawanny @ Kawannycato Photography. I am extremely impressed with his work. I will be following up with a second shoot next week when the rest of my mods arrive. If you're in the NYC area, I highly recommend Kawanny for your photography needs.

Before you say it, I know the back looks boring as hell. I do miss the exotic tuning diffuser but my vorsteiner should arrive early next week along with my awe exhaust

Here's a current mod list as the car sits now:

M-Performance CF Mirrors
M-Performance CF Spoiler
M-Performance CF Diffuser
M-Performance CF Splitters
M-Performance Painted Side + Front Splitters
M-Performance CF Center Console Trim
M-Performance CF Shifter
M-Performance Alcantara E-brake with CF Handle
M-Performance Alcantara + CF interior Trim
M-Performance LED Steering Wheel
M-Performance Black Side Markers
M-Performance Black Grilles
M-Performance Stainless Steel Pedals
IND Painted Reflectors
IND Painted M4 Badge
IND Painted keyhole cover
KW H.A.S Kit
BC Forged RS41 Wheels in brushed black 19x9.5et20 19x11et40
Michelin Pilot Super Sports 265/35 305/30
Macht Schnell Stud Conversion Kit
Awron Digital Gauge
JB4
ER Downpipes
K&N Filters
Black powdercoated tips

These were my favorite out of the entire photoset. Let me know what you guys think.

__________________________________________________ _______________
June 29, 2015

The exhaust and diffuser popped up in the mail today and me being as impatient as I am ended up convincing Matt to work late and do the install (poor guy). We managed to squeeze a quick install of the carbon seat shells as well. Doesnt take much to install those, besides a little 3M tape only for extra security.

Stock Exhaust:

Here's another masterpiece from Matt. This guy is horrible at technology ha jk.

Seat Shells:

June 30, 2015 Update:

The above new mods warranted on a photoshoot. We mainly focused on the rear end of the car (since that was updated since the previous shoot. Met up with Kawanny (Kawannycato photography)for a quick shoot, this guy is amazing. I am in love with the look of the car as it sits. Just updated it with carbon seat shells, vorsteiner gts diffuser and awe resonated exhaust. I plan on swapping out the HAS kit for coilovers within the coming weeks.

Want to give a special thanks to a few guys for helping me with the build:

Matt (SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM)
Golan @ Autotalent
Justin @ Supreme Power
Eric @ Pyspeed
Jimmy (Jnosol)

MOST RECENT MOD LIST:

M-Performance CF Mirrors
M-Performance CF Spoiler
M-Performance CF Splitters
M-Performance Painted Side + Front Splitters
M-Performance CF Center Console Trim
M-Performance CF Shifter
M-Performance Alcantara E-brake with CF Handle
M-Performance Alcantara + CF interior Trim
M-Performance LED Steering Wheel
M-Performance Black Side Markers
M-Performance Black Grilles
M-Performance Stainless Steel Pedals
Carbon Fiber Seat Shells Front and Rear
IND Painted Reflectors
IND Painted M4 Badge
IND Painted keyhole cover
KW H.A.S Kit
BC Forged RS41 Wheels in brushed black 19x9.5et20 19x11et40
Michelin Pilot Super Sports 265/35 305/30
Macht Schnell Stud Conversion Kit
Awron Digital Gauge
JB4
ER Downpipes
Vorsteiner CF GTS Diffuser
AWE Resonated Exhaust with diamond black 90mm tips
K&N Filters

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
July 3, 2015

I somehow managed to puncture my left rear tire on my drive back from the city (yes, NYC roads suck). I had to wait for a friend to pickup my stock wheel so I could swap it out. What makes it worse, 305/30 MPSS are on national back order. Thinking about replacing both rears with PS2 for the time being. Hey, it couldve been worse...atleast its not the wheel. Here's a pic at the gas station while waiting for my stock wheel.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________
July 6, 2015

I finally found a set of replacement tires (yay!). The downside is they're 295/30 MPSS. I've been asking around if it would a notable difference in terms of cosmetics and doesnt look like it will. Worst case, I would replace these when the 305 become available (if ever). I'll probably toss on a 5mm spacer to duplicate the look of the 305/30. The tires should arrive next week, I will be going back to my stock wheels for the week.

I wont be able to stance it the way I want with stock wheels because I have a 75mm stud kit. I can only max out with a 12mm spacer . I have 15's and 18's laying around too. I'll snap pics of the car with the 12mm spacers ha. Its only for the week ha.

I picked up a new accessory to match my interior trim and wheel. I've been trying to get my hands on one of these for awhile but no dealers had stock. I know its a bit much for a key fob ($70) but its worth every penny. Has real carbon fiber detailing! Much better than my standard keyfob cover.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
JULY 7, 2015

Was able to toss all my stock wheels on last night. I'll try to get a picture up but I cant stand the sight of it lol. I miss my BC wheels. I took a short video of the exhaust. Its not the best but you should get an idea. Unfortunately, I didnt have any time for drive off videos but will get around to it next week.

back to stockers:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
July 10, 2015

After some long hard research and thinking, I decided to go with KW V3. I ordered the set last night. I've had KW on all my previous cars and just felt this was the safest option. Not to mention, I'm a sucker for "more low". They should arrive within the next week or so, I'll be sure to post up impressions and updated pics. I know its much more work to dial the v3 in vs the pss10 but I hear they're amazing once you get them where you want.

Since I am on stockers, I am actually consider placing an order for a new set of wheels. I was thinking about going 20's this time around. They are offering RS41 in 20" deep concave for the first time. I am considering going brushed silver or black chrome. I am looking at other brands as well (morr, klassen, velos etc). I feel the black chrome would look great on CCB (anything will really)

Black chrome:

July 15.2015

Was looking for something new to do and decided to have my engine bay cover, it def adds a nice touch to the engine bay.

August 1. 2015

Swapped out the KW HAS kit with KW V3. I have always ran coilovers on my previous vehicles and really love the way they perform. The car feels more planted, less bouncy than the HAS kit. I was tossed between the V3 and Bilstein but decided to go with V3 for two reasons, they've always worked for me in the past and for the "more low" factor ha. Here's a pic after a fresh install before adjusting the ride height.

"DUMPED"

August 13. 2015

Made the plunge and ordered an AWE S-FLO intake to go with my exhaust . The intake is a work of art! The fitment and finish is just about perfect. I ran into an issue with the pipe slightly touching my hood but plan on contacting AWE to see if it was an issue with fitment or install. My guess is install, since no one else has this issue. Other than that, I love it and it does add some eye candy under the hood, not that I drive around with my hood open. As far as sound, I do hear the turbo spool more. Not as loud as the BMS intake but its there. Performance, I did feel a better throttle response when I picked up the car.

August 14. 2015

I could no longer bare the wait for a replacement 305/30 MPSS. I ended up purchasing a set of Bridgestone RE-11 in 265/35 305/30. I could not be happier with performance, man can these tires hook. They are more rounded and less square compared to the MPSS. Smaller sidewalls, etc.

Heres a pic a member snapped of my car:

Bimmerfest pic:

August 15. 2015

This is by far my most favorite mod. The late great Macho Man Randy Savage . My only issue with this mod is, he gets in the way of my rear powershade haha

Last edited by itzkoolkidkam; 08-26-2015 at 11:21 AM..
Appreciate 37
      04-19-2015, 07:39 PM   #2
DMD
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M4

Beautiful.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 07:58 PM   #3
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD View Post
Beautiful.
ditto.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 08:02 PM   #4
JL M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

Wow, this looks amazing! The blue, grey, gold...one of the nicest combos I've seen.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 08:15 PM   #5
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 08:21 PM   #6
damnitBobby
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Awesome pictures. Carbon fiber goes really well with TB.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 08:22 PM   #7
Voodi
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW F82

best color in the game
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 08:45 PM   #8
///M Leistung
/// Knight Industries Two Thousand
Rep
Drives: 2015 AW/SO M4

Man, I love that color!
      04-19-2015, 08:47 PM   #9
supremepower
Supreme Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80, 996GT2, 996TT, 991RS 356b

Pic overload??? Not enough pics!

I'm really starting to love this color

Sales & service of BBS Street & Motorsport products.
BBS Highest Volume Dealer 2015 thru 2022
All the top brands at the prices and service you can count on. Professional installation.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 08:57 PM   #10
PJD_F80
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 X5D, '15 M3 TanzBlue

Just awesome !
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 09:01 PM   #11
Trips
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: jeep srt

fantastic combo! as for rims, I think silver would bring out the tanzanite color of the car more than a gunmetal rim would.

best,
Tom
      04-19-2015, 09:26 PM   #12
CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 09:26 PM   #13
ando
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: i5 eDr40, G80 and F80

Garage List
2024 BMW i5 eDr40  [10.00]
2022 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Your TZB/SS M4 is awesome. Really like the mods as well. And great photos.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 09:48 PM   #14
Brosef
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Absolutely stunning
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 10:23 PM   #15
bimmerking818
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 10:33 PM   #16
JSCO
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AMG GT

1.just wow..
2.I know NYPD has bugged you a time or two over the lack of a front plate...
3.a glossy gunmetal would take it to another level..
Appreciate 1
      04-19-2015, 11:11 PM   #17
BEMR
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 M4

gotta good plate for ya BLLTPRF can ya figure it out, fits the scenery where ya took photos!

With integrity nothing else matters, without integrity nothing else matters.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2015, 11:48 PM   #18
Mpressiv3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

So nice! Such s great combo with the ss interior and ccb
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2015, 12:00 AM   #19
Bomex
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 N55

thats pretty amazing!!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2015, 12:04 AM   #20
haynstyleM2
Major
Rep
Drives: '24 M2

solid! great pics!
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2015, 02:03 AM   #21
slavearm
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5CE MBB/SS

I never liked that color until now. Man... great looking car.
Appreciate 1
      04-20-2015, 02:15 AM   #22
yekmurat
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: VW SCİROCCO

everything s perfect,looks like a snake...
Appreciate 0